IGNORED

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

silviawang

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

The Bible teaches that in the end time the Beast will trick Israel into believing he is the Christ. He will blaspheme and have the word cast out all that is New Testament affirming the Old Covenant in the last seven years, but renege on this in the middle of that seven year  period... returning humanities religious world views and center to Babylon. Then the Jews he hoodwinked will rebel as the Christians had at the beginning of the Beast's rise to power... and the world will turn on the Jews to the point of their utter annihilation... but just before that point the few who survive to that point will cry out to Jesus (since nothing else has worked and they are desperate and sadly cry out to him as a last resort). Then he will come as it speaks of him in Zechariah and Revelation 14.

I am not a pastor (by human standards / traditions of men) so I cannot start a Bible study here to show where and how the Bible teaches all of this. If a pastor here will start the topic in the Bible study section, I will be happy to show these things there.

Thanks for bravely speaking the truth. In Matthew 24 Jesus warned Jews against following false Christs. The Jews were expecting their Christ to be a Jewish leader who would lead them to victory against their enemies. Any Jewish leader claiming to be such a Christ is not from God, because Jesus the true Christ will be unmistakable when He appears.

In Romans The LORD Through Brother Saul

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

Warned The Unloving Gentiles

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Romans 11:25-27

About Their Conceit

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

~

Thanks for bravely speaking the truth. In Matthew 24 Jesus warned Jews against following false Christs. The Jews were expecting their Christ to be a Jewish leader who would lead them to victory against their enemies. Any Jewish leader claiming to be such a Christ is not from God, because Jesus the true Christ will be unmistakable when He appears.

~

Bravely Speaking

What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? Romans 3:1-3

The

Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:14-15

Truth

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

~

I Praise The Good LORD Above

By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. Hebrews 11:21-23

For His Beloved Jews

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. Hebrews 11:24-29

For

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. Matthew 1:18-25

Without Them

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Hebrews 11:32-34

I Would Have Little In Comfort

Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; Hebrews 11:35-37

In This Life To Cling

(Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. Hebrews 11:38-40

To

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Tomorrow's News ~

Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NLT)

Given Yesterday

He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time. Daniel 7:25 (NLT)

~

Why the 2 Witnesses in Revelation will be hated by the whole world?

Almost 1/3 of the world population are Christians.
Although I know that the west world is drifting away from GOD
But the very foundation and ethic of west is the Christianity
And that will never be upside down
And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east (such as china and Korea)
And this tendency seems will lasting for a long time

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets, the living Biblical people, the living people of God, the 2 Witnesses in Revelation will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets, it is can not be understand

:thumbsup:

The Great Offense Is Jesus Christ And Him Crucified

So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it's all nonsense. 1 Corinthians 1:23 (NLT)

And I Believe It Is Jesus (Yeshua) That The Two Preach

Then I was given a measuring stick, and I was told, “Go and measure the Temple of God and the altar, and count the number of worshipers. But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months.

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during those 1,260 days.” Revelation 11:1-3 (NLT)

And They Preach Jesus With Power

These two prophets are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of all the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire flashes from their mouths and consumes their enemies. This is how anyone who tries to harm them must die.

They have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall for as long as they prophesy. And they have the power to turn the rivers and oceans into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.These two prophets are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of all the earth.

If anyone tries to harm them, fire flashes from their mouths and consumes their enemies. This is how anyone who tries to harm them must die. They have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall for as long as they prophesy. And they have the power to turn the rivers and oceans into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish. Revelation 11:4-6 (NLT)

So The World Is Offended

When they complete their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit will declare war against them, and he will conquer them and kill them.

And their bodies will lie in the main street of Jerusalem, the city that is figuratively called “Sodom” and “Egypt,” the city where their Lord was crucified.

And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them. All the people who belong to this world will gloat over them and give presents to each other to celebrate the death of the two prophets who had tormented them. Revelation 11:7-10 (NLT)

IMO

But after three and a half days, God breathed life into them, and they stood up! Terror struck all who were staring at them.

Then a loud voice from heaven called to the two prophets, “Come up here!” And they rose to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched. Revelation 11:11-12 (NLT)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

What profit of old was not hated

plus the 2 witness will be have power during the days of vengeance

They will smite the earth with as much plagues as often as they will

Why would the world not hate them?

plus they are the children of light by nature light does not mix with darkness.

the same as the children of light can not mix with the children of darkness

tho they may be mixed with the seed of men they will not cling to one another

Guest Jesse

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

Floating axe.

If you read jer 25:38 you will see what God thinks of the christian land and the shepherds.

The land is desolate; and the shepherds are for hire.

The world will rejoice when the two witnesses are killed.

This only means that the world is for the false prophet, and against the two witnesses.

The world always loved its own.

And christians will still be here untill the 7th trumpet which is the coming.

The very elect will be taken first; for they are the first fruits.

They are the 144k sealed.

This is how I see it.

Guest Jesse

Silviawang.

The two witnesses will be hated by the world because they cause the rain to stop for 3/half years,and can turn water into blood.

They will be seen as the bad guys.

The christian world will be deceived by believing that the false prophet is the true christ.(2thess.2).

We need to build up our foundation,to make it strong. Or we can be blown away by the wind of deceptions.

Do not forget; for many are called;but a few chosen.

The many have to go through the test;which is the coming tribulation. To be refined by fire.Rev.11.

The sealed ones dont need to be tested.Two working in the field one will be taken and the other one left.

Two will be in bed;one will be taken and the other one left.

Siliawang; to worship is one;and to truly follow is another one. To do lip worship is not accepted as worship.

Guest Jesse

The Bible teaches that in the end time the Beast will trick Israel into believing he is the Christ. He will blaspheme and have the word cast out all that is New Testament affirming the Old Covenant in the last seven years, but renege on this in the middle of that seven year  period... returning humanities religious world views and center to Babylon. Then the Jews he hoodwinked will rebel as the Christians had at the beginning of the Beast's rise to power... and the world will turn on the Jews to the point of their utter annihilation... but just before that point the few who survive to that point will cry out to Jesus (since nothing else has worked and they are desperate and sadly cry out to him as a last resort). Then he will come as it speaks of him in Zechariah and Revelation 14.

I am not a pastor (by human standards / traditions of men) so I cannot start a Bible study here to show where and how the Bible teaches all of this. If a pastor here will start the topic in the Bible study section, I will be happy to show these things there.

Argosy.

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Israel will make an agreement with the false prophet to come into israel and destroy the muslem dome.

But He will take it for himself. Then the king of the east(medes) will stand up with his allies.

This will be the 3rd ww.,not armageddon. This war will be cut short by the appearing of the Lord of Lords.

Armageddon is the war of men against The Lamb. The 3rdww is the war of men against men.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Silviawang.

The two witnesses will be hated by the world because they cause the rain to stop for 3/half years,and can turn water into blood.

The christian world will be deceived by believing that the false prophet is the true christ.(2thess.2).

We need to build up our foundation,to make it strong. Or we can be blown away by the wind of deceptions.

The many have to go through the test;which is the coming tribulation. To be refined by fire.Rev.11.

The sealed ones dont need to be tested.Two working in the field one will be taken and the other one left.

Siliawang; to worship is one;and to truly follow is another one. To do lip worship is not accepted as worship.

Anywho is deceived by him, shall fall

Them who has eyes to see shall sleep but blood required

those 2 witness have power not only to stop rain but to plague the earth as often as they will.

The two which remain one taken and other left. is taken to sleep the other is left for death

Guest Jesse

Silviawang.

Anywho is deceived by him, shall fall

Them who has eyes to see shall sleep but blood required

those 2 witness have power not only to stop rain but to plague the earth as often as they will.

The two which remain one taken and other left. is taken to sleep the other is left for death

I say  they will be changed in a twink of an eye.

Guest Geoff Primanti

One of them will very likely be the return of Moses who will bring the New Testament to bear on the ministry of condemnation (partial support for this statement is in 2 Corinthians 3).

And because the lost will know that they are lost because of their words, they will be hated by the lost.  Especially since it will become evident to all that being lost means one's destiny is everlasting conscious torment and physical pain in the lake of fire.

Isaiah 33:14.