“Feathered Dinosaur” Featured Long Tail Plumage, Evolutionists Say

I do not endorse anything these people say, nor do I reject what they say. I am an agnostic in this area, but I thought the article was interesting, and I thought some of you might as well.

Comment: I believe I have opined before, that I think this section should be Faith & Science, not Faith VS. Science, it does not always have to be one against the other. I think I have as much faith in God and the Bible as anyone, but I like science, it is not the enemy. Faulty conclusions, are another matter.

anyway, click the title to view the article.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1984

Great article, I especially liked this quote:

"In short, there is no reason to consider this animal a feathered dinosaur other than the evolutionists’ need to find an evolutionary ancestor for birds. God created all kinds of birds about 6,000 years ago (Genesis 1:20–23). So why do modern birds appear higher in the fossil record than other animals that shared the earth with them when the global Flood of Noah’s day struck and, within a short time, totally wrecked their world? We would expect that as the violent floodwaters surged over the surface of the earth, some habitats were destroyed earlier than others and some animals were able to briefly flee destruction for longer than others. What we see in the fossil record is not a record of the evolution of living things over millions of years but rather, for the most part, a record of the order in which countless organisms were catastrophically buried19 by the Flood and related post-Flood events."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I don't hold to the theory that flood explains most of fossil record, believing there should be extensive fossil evidence of a pre-flood world.

I believe  a one year flood within a 6500 year period would definitely have a massive effect, but not quite affecting the entire geological column. I believe the flood explains late Permian to early Triassic fossils, with a focus on the Permian-Triassic boundary, where we find a world-wide mud layer and a widespread fungal layer, with evidence of volcanic ash in the mud layer. This is where we find proof of major sedimentation movements within the vast Permian flood-plains, and evidence of widespread marine flooding into the continents.

According to this theory, modern plant and animal fossils are found in a smaller region of the pre-flood world. This smaller region had weather patterns similar to today's weather. Birds would not have been found within the mega-insect dominated primal rainforests of the carboniferous and Permian. I believe humans, birds, mammals and and angiosperms were in a "boreal cradle" or "alpine biome" before the flood. ie I believe we will find evidence of pre-flood  lost cities and birds, flowers and mammals under the lava basalt of the Siberian Plateau. 

I don't hold to the theory that flood explains most of fossil record,

believing there should be extensive

fossil evidence of a

pre-flood world.

:thumbsup:

God

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5

Holds

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:23

So What If

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. Hebrews 11:7

Some Won't Believe

What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God’s faithfulness?

Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written:

“So that you may be proved right when you speak

and prevail when you judge.” Romans 3:3-4 (NIV)

~

PS: I Have Little Doubt The Flood Cause The Entire Geological Column

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. Genesis 7:24

And Than The Freeze-Thaws, Freeze-Thaws, Freeze-Thaws Came One After Another

A Recorded Series Of Rapid Ice Months (Ages) And Thaw Months (Ages) 

Until The Earth's Post-Flood Wobbling Finally Settled Down

Into It's Present Tilt

But

When Jesus Returns

His Feet On The Mount Of Olives Will 

On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.

And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him. Zechariah 14:4-5 (ESV)

Rock The Earth Back Into A Perfect Perpendicular Again

The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad; the desert shall rejoice and blossom like the crocus;

it shall blossom abundantly and rejoice with joy and singing.

The glory of Lebanon shall be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon.

They shall see the glory of the Lord, the majesty of our God. Isaiah 35:1-2 (ESV)

And As For Inertial Forces Tearing The Earth Apart

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Colossians 1:16

Even Now, Jesus Holds It Altogether

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:17

As I See It

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Micro raptors are a hoax....well in a way. go look up micro raptor hoax for more information.

After being examined, its not what it seems like.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

"Biological aerodynamic engineering was in high gear long before modern birds evolved, evolutionists BELIEVE," ....I read to this point and stopped.

I'm puzzled as to why you would stop there, the rest of the sentence is "based on analysis of some really long tail plumage."

"Biological aerodynamic engineering was in high gear long before modern birds evolved, evolutionists BELIEVE," ....I read to this point and stopped.

I'm puzzled as to why you would stop there, the rest of the sentence is "based on analysis of some really long tail plumage."

I stopped because it says evolutionists believe, which means they don't know. Science texts books do the same thing that use words like possible, could be, may have, and then with in the next few sentences they start using words that are more assertive as truth. They do this to lure you in, and once you are interested the text no longer is open minded to truth but rather teaching theories as matters-in-fact. this is not good logic or science.

~

Evolutionary Scientism (Paganism) Believe

How foolish can you be? He is the Potter, and he is certainly greater than you, the clay! Should the created thing say of the one who made it, "He didn't make me"? Does a jar ever say, "The potter who made me is stupid"? Isaiah 29:16 (NLT)

Yet Believers

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Know

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

~

Beloved, Do You Really Seek Knowledge?

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

Ask

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

And You Will Receive

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Love, Joe