Temple Institute Raises Funds for Draft Plans for 3rd Temple

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

It wasn't the second temple.  The First Temple was destroyed in 586 BC and the Second Temple was built seventy years later in 516 BC.

Herod's temple was built around five hundred years later as an extension to the Second Temple. Herod used this temple to worship false gods.

Thank you for that.

It was named Herod's temple because he did build it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

There is an indication that during the melinnium the sacrifices will continue in rememberance of Chrst's sacrifice. If someone can explain this better I would appreciate the help.

The Veil to be hung between the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place is being weaved today by women in ancient Samaria.

For more than two years women from the community have been working to assemble the materials and learn the techniques needed to weave the veil that will hang between, and separate, the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/rebuilding-the-temple-from-the-inside-out/#xao8OokSJadWGOFZ.99

https://www.templeinstitute.org

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Veil to be hung between the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place is being weaved today by women in ancient Samaria.

For more than two years women from the community have been working to assemble the materials and learn the techniques needed to weave the veil that will hang between, and separate, the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/rebuilding-the-temple-from-the-inside-out/#xao8OokSJadWGOFZ.99

https://www.templeinstitute.org

If this temple ever gets built, do you think God will dwell there?

Edited by Roy B.

If this temple ever gets built, do you think God will dwell there?

I wouldn't bet on it, I mean why would the Shekinah bless and fill the old covenant economy temple.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ,,,,

I have always understood it that Christ would not return until the temple is re-built,,,,,,,

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NIV)
[3] Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. [4] He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
[27] He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him".

.........and so the end is near,la da da da da           My 2 cents                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

And they already have a perfect red heifer without blemish,we recently had an article about it posted by News Bot

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's my understanding that this temple will be dedicated to God, so I can't understand why we should not support the building of it.

It's only after this dedication starts that the anti-Christ will take it over.

I always believed that the Jews have to be actively back into worship before Jesus can return (last time he came they had lapsed into apostasy and were using the Temple for unholy things).

The only difference this time is that a false Messiah will appear first and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've always hated the amount of money they pour into these temples, until I see them for myself. The beauty of them, helps some feel closer to God. That is why we do not have church in some guy's basement. Do I support it? I have no answer, because I know my answer doesnt matter. It's kinda sad but it would do nothing, so I do not waste my energy on it.

There is an indication that during the millennium the sacrifices will continue in remembrance of Christ's sacrifice. If someone can explain this better I would appreciate the help.

:thumbsup:

I Believe Jesus Builds The Fourth Temple On Jerusalem's New And Greatly Enlarged Temple Mount

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. Zechariah 6:12-13

And Perhaps The Wedding Feast Will Continue In Zion Before Him For A Thousand Years

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. Revelation 19:7-9

As HE (And We) Rejoice In His Marriage To Israel

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. Isaiah 54:5-7

As I See It

The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3;13-17

:)