• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1993

I love Jesus with all my heart. I gave my life to him, and yet I struggle with panic attacks that I will burn in hell eternally. I’m so afraid that Jesus will never love me; that I'll never be good enough and I can’t do anything against  thoughts like: “He never loved you. He did die on the cross, but not for YOU. Never would he do something like that because he hates and despises you. You’re not worthy of being loved.” Another thought: “You’ll burn in hell after your death; the devil personally will take you there and tear your soul to shreds” or: “Why don’t you serve him and continue to sin in your daily life? If you would love him with all your heart, you would never sin again” or: “He sheds countless tears for you because you hurt him so much with everything you do and he will condemn you because of that” or: “You don’t belong to Jesus; you are MINE." Once, I cried two days because I was so afraid that I would burn in hell eternally. After I prayed to Jesus, this thoughts went away, but they come again almost every single day.

There’s a woman who claims to have private revelations and she says that anyone who doesn’t believe the messages that she receives from Jesus will go to hell because that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. I don’t think it is really Jesus talking to her because the Jesus she is talking to doesn't speak like the Jesus I know and love, but sometimes I have severe panic attacks because then I can’t get rid of the thought that it could be Jesus talking to her. That fear attacks me suddenly and I could cry because of it. I don’t know what to do anymore and since I have no one to really open up to, I just wanted to write this down to get this thoughts out of my mind. I know they will come again, especially that I’ll burn in hell eternally and that Jesus himself condemns me.

I’m so sorry if I’m stealing your time, but I’m almost in tears right now and I just need someone to talk to… -cries-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

"There’s a woman who claims to have private revelations and she says that anyone who doesn’t believe the messages that she receives from Jesus will go to hell because that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit"

So according to her, then a lot of people are going to Hell, because I don't know who this woman is and have never heard her revelations, like so many others.

Take no notice of false prophets. Ignore them.

What you keep hearing, these thoughts - ignore them.

Jesus died for everybody and that includes you. Tell Satan to "go away!"

Thank you both so much, you really helped me a lot!

I'm so relieved to hear she's a false prophet; so I have nothing to worry about :)

I will definitely do this. Thank you again so much for your advice :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

Claudia_,

My dear sister in CHRIST,you ARE a beloved child of GOD!!,It's been many many years since I fought this particular battle myself....,you are NOT alone in this fight,Rest assured sister that JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!

HE PROMISED NEVER TO LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!!

Satans lies and methods never change..this is nothing new.....alway's remind yourself that GOD know's the truth.....so stand tall in the truth..OUR LORD AND SAVIOR LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!

GBU!!

~~~Miss~~~

P.S....Claudia_,i thought i'd give you this as well.....You are not the first child of GOD to go thru this and you won't be the last.....the whole point of this attack is to turn you're eyes off of JESUS....get you so busy fighting this fight, that you lose sight of what's real and what's true.

so dear sister surround yourself with the truth of GODS love for you....verse's on HIS love for you, listen constantly to great worship songs .

IN HIS LOVE....Miss....

Thank you both so much, your words really warmed my soul!

Thank you for praying for me, it means so much to me!

The scripture you shared warmed my heart and I felt such peace after reading it. I'll write it on a piece of paper, frame it and put it on my desk so I can read it again and again.

I felt such relief as you reminded me that I'm a beloved child of GOD as everyone of us is. I'm so glad I'm not alone. I feel much stronger knowing that Jesus is right beside me, although I should have known it. I guess I kinda "forgot" it as I was fighting against the lies of the enemy, but now that you've reminded me of that, I feel so much stronger and like I can handle it and win the battle, with HIS help.

I'm so grateful that I found this site with such loving, caring, brothers and sisters in Christ. This site is truly a blessing.

You really helped me a lot, thank you!

I'll do my best to pay the enemy no attention. Although it's hard, I'm sure I can do that with Jesus' help.

It seems like there are many false prophets out there. It's sad that people like that woman or that man you saw on TV think that their messages come from Christ. They are being deceived.

Thank you again for your help, I'm so grateful for that and I'm amazed how caring the brothers and sisters in Christ here are!

Edited by Claudia_

The devil is upset because you accepted Jesus as your savior, so he is bombarding you with negative thoughts to make you get discouraged and quit. 

he fact he is taking this much time to convince you that you aren't really saved tells me that you are. 

Just don't pay him any attention, and as you resist him and his demonic angels, he will get tired of bothering with you and leave.

I agree with everyone that said the woman you spoke of is a false prophet. 

I am very cautious about people that give divine revelations, and if they don't match up with scripture, I will immediately label them a false prophet and move on. 

If she was really of God, there would be no reason to use scare tactics like that on you. 

She does that so nobody will question her. 

There is a man I have seen on TV that makes similar claims, that if you deny his anointing, you are guilty of the unpardonable sin. 

I just don't listen to people like that. 

:thumbsup:

Beloved Sister, Want To Throw A Little Dust In Old Dust Eaters Face? :)

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Genesis 3:14

Do A Daily Bible

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Check

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Act 17:11

And

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks:

for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/19/1971

I love Jesus with all my heart. I gave my life to him, and yet I struggle with panic attacks that I will burn in hell eternally. I’m so afraid that Jesus will never love me; that I'll never be good enough and I can’t do anything against  thoughts like: “He never loved you. He did die on the cross, but not for YOU. Never would he do something like that because he hates and despises you. You’re not worthy of being loved.” Another thought: “You’ll burn in hell after your death; the devil personally will take you there and tear your soul to shreds” or: “Why don’t you serve him and continue to sin in your daily life? If you would love him with all your heart, you would never sin again” or: “He sheds countless tears for you because you hurt him so much with everything you do and he will condemn you because of that” or: “You don’t belong to Jesus; you are MINE." Once, I cried two days because I was so afraid that I would burn in hell eternally. After I prayed to Jesus, this thoughts went away, but they come again almost every single day.

There’s a woman who claims to have private revelations and she says that anyone who doesn’t believe the messages that she receives from Jesus will go to hell because that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. I don’t think it is really Jesus talking to her because the Jesus she is talking to doesn't speak like the Jesus I know and love, but sometimes I have severe panic attacks because then I can’t get rid of the thought that it could be Jesus talking to her. That fear attacks me suddenly and I could cry because of it. I don’t know what to do anymore and since I have no one to really open up to, I just wanted to write this down to get this thoughts out of my mind. I know they will come again, especially that I’ll burn in hell eternally and that Jesus himself condemns me.

I’m so sorry if I’m stealing your time, but I’m almost in tears right now and I just need someone to talk to… -cries-

Hi Claudia,

When Noah and his family went into the ark... the Lord SHUT the door, and whatever the Lord shuts no one can open.

Once He has you safe and saved there's no escape!!!

May the Lord Jesus fill you with His peace and your heart with love.

Trust Him  xxx

The devil is upset because you accepted Jesus as your savior, so he is bombarding you with negative thoughts to make you get discouraged and quit. 

he fact he is taking this much time to convince you that you aren't really saved tells me that you are. 

Just don't pay him any attention, and as you resist him and his demonic angels, he will get tired of bothering with you and leave.

I agree with everyone that said the woman you spoke of is a false prophet. 

I am very cautious about people that give divine revelations, and if they don't match up with scripture, I will immediately label them a false prophet and move on. 

If she was really of God, there would be no reason to use scare tactics like that on you. 

She does that so nobody will question her. 

There is a man I have seen on TV that makes similar claims, that if you deny his anointing, you are guilty of the unpardonable sin. 

I just don't listen to people like that. 

:thumbsup:

Beloved Sister, Want To Throw A Little Dust In Old Dust Eaters Face? :)

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Genesis 3:14

Do A Daily Bible

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Check

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Act 17:11

And

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks:

for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Your words mean so much to me! They truly warm my heart and soul!

I will read the bible daily. My grandmother who is a very God-fearing christian with a strong relationship to Jesus always told me to do that, and I do read the bible, but I didn't do this daily - until now.

There's so much in my life to be thankful for, and I am so very thankful :)

Thank you so much, brother! Be blessed, too!

Hi Claudia,

When Noah and his family went into the ark... the Lord SHUT the door, and whatever the Lord shuts no one can open.

Once He has you safe and saved there's no escape!!!

May the Lord Jesus fill you with His peace and your heart with love.

Trust Him  xxx

After reading your words, I felt such peace and love, and also joy.

Yesterday, I was in tears the whole evening because I was scared to death of hell, but then I remembered that there is no condemnation for those who follow our Lord.

Immediately, I calmed down and I became aware that Jesus himself had been right beside me the whole time, and I remembered that he'll always be.

I can't thank you enough for your help.

You are all so very kind, caring and loving brothers and sisters in Christ, unlike most of the other christians I know, and I'm so thankful that I can know you through this site.

GOD bless you all!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Claudia,

You are growing stronger in the Lord & learning to overcome - the enemies tactics & your own weakness. I would give you one of my favourite scriptures -

`Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, & to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy....` (Jude 24)

As soon as those wrong thoughts come `capture` them, -

`we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ..` (2 Cor. 10: 5)

and replace them with the truth of who Christ is & what he is doing in your life. Find those & write them so you can replace the lie with the truth.

Bless you sister in the Lord, Marilyn.