dscapp

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

There are no inaccuracies in the Bible, the Bible is 100% accurate, every single word. If there are inaccuracies in the Bible wouldn't that make God imperfect. What you need to understand is that the Bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is from God and is God. Saying that the Bible is imperfect makes the Holy Spirit imperfect, and that would make God a liar. God is God yes, but God came to earth as flesh, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and he came to die for all the sins of humanity. In order to go to heaven you must be born again of the Holy Spirit. It's not about what you know, it's who you know. And if one does not know intimately who Jesus Christ is and does not have a personal relationship with Him they will perish. It is only by God's grace and (through) our faith that we're saved.

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Eph 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Matt 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I don't think you will find any who disagree that the first scripts written by the writer, being moved by the Holy Spirit, is Gods words. Translations, on the other hand, do not always follow the original meaning, but that is still being disputed by most. The problem is not with scripture, but with the readers. When people can sit there and claim to have the real truth on everything they have read, they are deceiving themselves. Paul wrote that we see in a mirror dimly, he was speaking of what we know of the truth written in scripture. Nobody has a complete understanding.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

DSCapp, I have no problem with your stand on the Bible.  I applaud the fact you believe so strongly it is the Word of God.  I believe that too.  Perhaps you will want to add your vote to my poll question concerning how you view the Bible? 

Poll?

DSCapp, I have no problem with your stand on the Bible.  I applaud the fact you believe so strongly it is the Word of God.  I believe that too.  Perhaps you will want to add your vote to my poll question concerning how you view the Bible? 

Poll?

:thumbsup: