IGNORED

Marriage in Next Life, Possible Solution

Jzyehoshua

Ok, but how do you feel about being with the same people for all eternity.

:thumbsup:

I Feel Good

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

How About

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. Revelation 22:3-4

You?

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:3-5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Even so Lord Jesus come quickly,  I am so fine with it also in fact thrilled.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

Ephesians 1:11, In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the
purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 
Ephesians 1:12,That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 
Ephesians 1:13, In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your 
alvation:in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of
promise, 
Ephesians 1:14,Which is the earnest of our inheritanceuntil the redemption of the
purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 

The word “sealed”, means “to mark”, God has marked us with the Holy Spirit, after we were
saved, and then He tells us why he marked us, “Which is the earnest of our inheritance..”. Now,
we know the word, “earnest”, means ,“down payment”, at least that is what we have been told. Here is
the definition, “Earnest money, a pledge, something which stands for part of the price, and paid
beforehand to confirm a transaction.” .Primarily, it means a, “pledge”, My youngest son is about to
get married in a few months, he has found a woman who he loves dearly, and has, “pledged”, to marry
her, he gave her something as to mark her as his own, an engagement ring. The Greek word for
“earnest”, is, “arrabon”, but the modern day translation is, “arrabona”, which means, “engagement
ring”. God has given unto us an engagement ring as the mark, and earnest of our inheritance. The Holy
Spirit is our engagement ring from him--we are His.  “until the redemption of the purchased
possession, unto the praise of his glory.” 
In Jewish tradition, marriage was considered a financial transaction, (a covenant), between two
people. It was the groom's Father that chose a bride for his son, and there was a price to be paid for
this union. Once the price was paid, the bride was called the ,“chattel”, which means, “the purchased
possession”. After the price was paid the groom takes possession of the purchased possession, which
is us, his bride.
Even though the marriage ceremony has not yet taken place, legally the marriage was binding and
legal once the price had been paid. 

The reason why there will be no marriages in the Kingdom of God is because there will be no singles to marry.
They are all already married to Christ. :)
Edited by CurtisCWilson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Well there you have no singles in heaven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Marriage is an institution set by God. Its origin dated from Genesis 2:23-25, when God joined Adam and Eve. Husband and wife are two separate being that God joined to become one flesh.

Marriage commitment and relationship is not what should be taken with a lost hand. Spouse should therefore be dedicated t a cause, activities, etc, to each other no matter the circumstances that may surround the marriage.

Spouses should also be committed to their children and themselves. Some people are committed only when life is rosy and everything is moving smoothly but when life is challenging, when there is no money in the bank account, when there are no children or when there is difficulty in health.

There is a true story of  a man in a very reputable university, his wife developed ulcer, then, unfortunately month after month, it continue to develop worse, and became so bad she could not recognize her husband anymore. This man was one day employed

people to take care of his wife.

The, one day, he  announced to the board members of the university that he is going to resign so that he can have enough time with his sick wife, they could not understand it, they tried to talk to him on his decision. They tried and tried to tell him how important he was. One of the board ember rose up and said; ‘why do you want to do this, she does not even know who you are’, and the man replied and said, ‘listen, I made a commitment to this woman over fifty years ago, she may not know whom I am  but I know who she is’. That is the kind of commitment we are talking about here.

God is going to hold us responsible if we fail to keep our families together.

The word, ‘husband’ is derived from a Latin word ‘house band’, think of how rubber-band keep things together that’s how we are suppose to be.

Solomon was the wises  man that have ever lived. Every morning he woke up, he blessed his wife. He will say, there are many beautiful women in the world but you excel them all. He starts his days by blessing and praising his wife, you can imagine how our relationship will improve when we start like that.

*** Removed link to blog ***

Please, do not post your blog in each thread.

Edited by OneLight