Soulserf

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This weeks bible study at church we finished Revelations chapter 19 and I wondered, I wondered if the men who nailed Jesus to the cross had already had their judgment by this time? I thought well Jesus can't give them the judgment because that would go against his teaching of dying on the cross and loving thy enemy. It's God the father who is Just! Jesus is love. What are your opinions?  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Geoff Primanti

This weeks bible study at church we finished Revelations chapter 19 and I wondered, I wondered if the men who nailed Jesus to the cross had already had their judgment by this time? I thought well Jesus can't give them the judgment because that would go against his teaching of dying on the cross and loving thy enemy. It's God the father who is Just! Jesus is love. What are your opinions?  

Jesus has to be just or else judgment in the end will not be just.  Because the Father has committed all judgment to the Son.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Had they had their judgement......   I would say so.....

Luke 23:33-34

33 And when they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left. 34 But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them ; for they do not know what they are doing."

NASB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Jesus and God are both love; but when Jesus comes again, He will bring the Father's Wrath on all who do not accept Him.

7)  And to you who are troubled, rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels.

8)  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9)  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;

II Thessalonians 1:7-9

When Jesus returns He will bring His judgment upon the World.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Great points guys, I agree. thanks.

Soulserve.

Anyone knowingly sins against God, and never ask for forgiveness,and change,

will be judged very harshly. The wicked will be done away with for the sake of his loved ones.

Wickedness can not go on forever. Evil must come to the full and then the end comes.

The grapes must ripen before the harvest;then put through the winepress.Rev14--20.

The wheat will be harvested and stored.

jesse.