Salty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

This is based on the events and times given in the Book of Daniel, and in our Lord Jesus' Olivet Discourse, and His Revelation, and portions of the OT Books of God's prophets. The * marker is to show what events occur on the day of Christ's coming known as "the day of the Lord". The (p.) stands for a 'period' of time.

[---------------------------------------Dan.9:27 "one week"-------------------------------------]

[---p.1---------][----p.2----------][--- p.3---------][----------------------p.4----------------------][*]

[--220 days--][--1040 days---][-AOD setup-][-was 1260 days, now "five months"-][*]

p.1 & p.2 = 1260 days of the first half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" (one seven). The period of a 'week' per the 70 weeks prophecy equals a 7 year period per the historical event timing of the previously fulfilled 69 weeks. The final 70th yet unfulfilled week is this "one week" of Dan.9:27.

p.1 = prep time for the daily sacrifices and building of the new temple in Jerusalem.

p.2 = the time of the re-instituted daily sacrifice and temple worship; the time of those who worship in the temple in Rev.11:1.

p.3 is the midst of the "one week" (7 years) when the Antichrist ends the daily sacrifice and substitutes with the placing of the "abomination of desolation" in the temple, demanding all to bow in worship.

p. 4 is the "great tribulation" timing, the 42 month reign of the "dragon" of Rev.13, the 42 months the Gentiles are given to tread the holy city per Rev.11:2. It's the timing of the locust working with the pseudo-Christ setup in Jerusalem as king of the world, i.e., the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe timing. Christ shortened this 1260 days to "five months" per the time of the stinging by the locusts of Rev.9 and His declaration in Matt.24:21-26. The locusts are told to not hurt any green thing, and cannot kill anyone not sealed with God's sealing. It is the time of God's two witnesses prophesying in Jerusalem for 1260 days before they are killed by the beast that ascends up from the bottomless pit.

(*) - "the day of the Lord" = day of Christ's second coming to gather His Church. Day of the battle of Armageddon and Gog/Magog, His coming destroying the Antichrist's armies that will attempt to come upon Israel on that last day of this world. It is the time of God's consuming fire per 2 Pet.3:10 and the OT prophets, burning man's works off the surface of the earth like how the flood of Noah's day destroyed man's works then. It is the day when those still alive on earth, including Christ's Church, will be changed at the "twinkling of an eye" to the "spiritual body" of 1 Cor.15 on the "last trump". It is the time of the 7th trumpet - 3rd final woe. It is the time of the 6th seal with Christ's enemies seeking to hide themselves, wishing for the hills and mountains to fall on them (shame). It is the time when those of Christ's Church did not wait on Him will appear in shame loosing their "garments". It is the time when Jesus will shut the door on the five foolish virgins. It is the first day of Christ's "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

Does that help anyone?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

I like the visual.  It would be interesting to see others post theirs too.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I focus on just the last 3.5 years, because the NT has no mention of an earlier  "peace treaty" and Daniel 9:27 can be interpreted in many ways:

AOD setup --------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------Second coming/gathering of the elect  (Matthew 24)

AOD setup---------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------End of the antichrist  (Dan 9:27)

AOD setup---------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------End of antichrist/resurrection (Dan 11:45-dan 12)

Witnesses Preach------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------7th trumpet/last trumpet  (Rev11)   

Fullness of the (gospel to the) Nations-------period  of Jewish openness------------- (Romans 11:25)

Success of the gospel/Satan falls)-------------3.5 years of Jewish protection---------- Rev 12

Satan falls to earth (great tribulation)---------3.5 years of Christian persecution----- Rev 12

Beast comes to power----------------------------3.5 years of Christian persecution-------Rev 13

Beast comes to power ---------------------------3.5 years of the beasts rule--------------Rev 13

Antichrist comes to power -----------------------3.5 years of saint persecution------------God/saints rule earth  (Dan 7)

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Please define "AOD" for me, thank you.

Please define "AOD" for me, thank you.

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 9:27    Daniel 12:11   Matthew 24:15   Mark 13:14

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

[quote name="ARGOSY"

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 9:27 Daniel 12:11 Matthew 24:15 Mark 13:14

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I focus on just the last 3.5 years, because the NT has no mention of an earlier  "peace treaty" and Daniel 9:27 can be interpreted in many ways:

AOD setup --------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------Second coming/gathering of the elect  (Matthew 24)

AOD setup---------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------End of the antichrist  (Dan 9:27)

AOD setup---------------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------End of antichrist/resurrection (Dan 11:45-dan 12)

Witnesses Preach------------------------------------3.5 years-------------------------------7th trumpet/last trumpet  (Rev11)   

Fullness of the (gospel to the) Nations-------period  of Jewish openness------------- (Romans 11:25)

Success of the gospel/Satan falls)-------------3.5 years of Jewish protection---------- Rev 12

Satan falls to earth (great tribulation)---------3.5 years of Christian persecution----- Rev 12

Beast comes to power----------------------------3.5 years of Christian persecution-------Rev 13

Beast comes to power ---------------------------3.5 years of the beasts rule--------------Rev 13

Antichrist comes to power -----------------------3.5 years of saint persecution------------God/saints rule earth  (Dan 7)

Since you appear to include a short period "of Jewish openness" during that 3.5 years of the tribulation, does that mean you believe some of the Jews that are not 'sealed' with God's seal, other than the 144,000 will repent and believe on Jesus just prior to His appearing?

I have that hope too, but I don't believe it will happen, because God has a purpose why only 144,000 of Israel are sealed in that time.

Since you appear to include a short period "of Jewish openness" during that 3.5 years of the tribulation, does that mean you believe some of the Jews that are not 'sealed' with God's seal, other than the 144,000 will repent and believe on Jesus just prior to His appearing?

I have that hope too, but I don't believe it will happen, because God has a purpose why only 144,000 of Israel are sealed in that time.

I'm sure there are a special group of 144 000 that will receive salvation late in the tribulation. But I believe many other Jews will be saved during the tribulation.

I relate the openness of Jews to the "fullness of the nations"... meaning the gospel has reached its international target and can then be focussed on the Jews again. This is the same moment as the "victory of the church" as described in Rev 12, when the church overcomes Satan through our testimony and the blood of the lamb. This is when Satan comes crashing down to earth in anger, but yet Israel is protected during that final phase.  So we have a protection period which overlaps an openness period for the Jews. So even under the rule of the antichrist, Jews will have their blessing until the death of the two (Jewish?) witnesses and the attack of Armageddon ends the 3.5 years of protection of Israel.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

I'm sure there are a special group of 144 000 that will receive salvation late in the tribulation. But I believe many other Jews will be saved during the tribulation.

I relate the openness of Jews to the "fullness of the nations"... meaning the gospel has reached its international target and can then be focussed on the Jews again. This is the same moment as the "victory of the church" as described in Rev 12, when the church overcomes Satan through our testimony and the blood of the lamb. This is when Satan comes crashing down to earth in anger, but yet Israel is protected during that final phase.  So we have a protection period which overlaps an openness period for the Jews. So even under the rule of the antichrist, Jews will have their blessing until the death of the two (Jewish?) witnesses and the attack of Armageddon ends the 3.5 years of protection of Israel.

I have an apple and I wish to divide in into two halves, I take a knife and cut it in two and I have two approximate halves. (I could do the same with a pie.) what I have left is TWO HALVES.

Now, I challenge anyone to attempt to cut an apple in half if half is all one has. One would end up with quarters not halves. It is the abomination that divides the week. This abomination will take place in Rev. 11.  How could the man of sin abominate and cut a week into two halves if half a week is all there is left? It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Therefore, all the entire 70th week is still future. When the abomination takes place, the first half of the week will be the 42 months just before the abomination. In Revelation that would be the events of chapters 8-10 and in chapter 11 up to the 7th trumpet. The Trumpet judgments come in the first half of the week.

LAMAD

I have an apple and I wish to divide in into two halves, I take a knife and cut it in two and I have two approximate halves. (I could do the same with a pie.) what I have left is TWO HALVES.

Now, I challenge anyone to attempt to cut an apple in half if half is all one has. One would end up with quarters not halves. It is the abomination that divides the week. This abomination will take place in Rev. 11.  How could the man of sin abominate and cut a week into two halves if half a week is all there is left? It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Therefore, all the entire 70th week is still future. When the abomination takes place, the first half of the week will be the 42 months just before the abomination. In Revelation that would be the events of chapters 8-10 and in chapter 11 up to the 7th trumpet. The Trumpet judgments come in the first half of the week.

LAMAD

I don't understand your point. The abomination appears before the start of the great tribulation, the last 3.5 years. all the 3.5 year periods mentioned in Daniel 7, Daniel 12, Rev 11, Rev 12, Rev 13 ALL fit easily into the final great tribulation.