Salty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Unfortunately for many Christians death comes before what ever end time layout that people want to make up in their own minds. The reality is that countless Christians have already passed from this earthly life, how is any end time layout important to them right now?

I pray that common sense and logic prevails before we have another end time epidemic on our hands, where people themselves become the enemies of their own devices and lead the world into conflict once again.

The end time layout should be called for many who condone such practices as end time WAR layout. This epidemic is bringing the world once again into conflict by those who do not know what they are doing or playing with.

For example some people advertise end time layout like, Arabs attack Israel, Israel retaliates then Russia steps in and then America fights Russia and then we have the can of worms opened up once more, therefore the world bleeds again, for the sins of those who continue in this end time layout witch hunt.

End time layout, it is the most insatiable hunger for blood, that has been played against humanity and we are seeing it unfold again and again.

One final advice, lay off it!

Defending

Rev 14:20 - They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses bridles for a distance of 1,600 stradia (180 miles).  And this is Armageddon, which occurs before the Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty, you can try to sidestep these things, or try to rewrite what I have said, or even come up with nonsense, which you do at times,  but I will catch it every time. 

Why do you waste time typing that garbage hot air? Do you think it impresses anyone?

For example, WHO SAID 3rd woe = END? Please show us this verse! If you wish to find the END...look here:

Rev. 16:17 (ERV)

17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air. Then a loud voice came out of the temple from the throne. It said, “It is finished!”

Just so happens, the 7th Vial timing is the SAME timing of the 7th Trumpet when Jesus returns!

You don't know that because the Pre-trib Rapture School you follow has your mind trapped into the old IBM sequential data card entry system, meaning that's how they've taught you to treat the order of the seals, trumpets, and vials of our Lord's Revelation, like... "well the 6 seals got to happen first, because they're input in my brain first, then the trumpets, and then the vials."

And when someone says look at the 6th seal, 7th trumpet, and 7th vial events as being the same timing, your ancient IBM input system comes out with, "does not compute."

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

Salty, you can try to sidestep these things, or try to rewrite what I have said, or even come up with nonsense, which you do at times,  but I will catch it every time. 

Why do you waste time typing that garbage hot air? Do you think it impresses anyone?

For example, WHO SAID 3rd woe = END? Please show us this verse! If you wish to find the END...look here:

Rev. 16:17 (ERV)

17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air. Then a loud voice came out of the temple from the throne. It said, “It is finished!”

Just so happens, the 7th Vial timing is the SAME timing of the 7th Trumpet when Jesus returns!

You don't know that because the Pre-trib Rapture School you follow has your mind trapped into the old IBM sequential data card entry system, meaning that's how they've taught you to treat the order of the seals, trumpets, and vials of our Lord's Revelation, like... "well the 6 seals got to happen first, because they're input in my brain first, then the trumpets, and then the vials."

And when someone says look at the 6th seal, 7th trumpet, and 7th vial events as being the same timing, your ancient IBM input system comes out with, "does not compute."

You missed it again! I am taught by the Holy Spirit. I have never read ANY (not even one) of the "left behind" series. I seldom read any books on the end times. The only exception was Van Kampen and Rosenthal's books on the false "prewrath" theory. You want to rearrange the book. I find there is no need to rearrange, for John has written it in perfect order.

Just go ahead and continue with your theories that require rearranging. My axiom will end up being true: ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect, and WILL be proven wrong. 

LAMAD

You missed it again! I am taught by the Holy Spirit. I have never read ANY (not even one) of the "left behind" series. I seldom read any books on the end times. The only exception was Van Kampen and Rosenthal's books on the false "prewrath" theory. You want to rearrange the book. I find there is no need to rearrange, for John has written it in perfect order.

Just go ahead and continue with your theories that require rearranging. My axiom will end up being true: ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect, and WILL be proven wrong. 

LAMAD

Did I mention anything about the Left-Behind propaganda in my last post? No. You're confused.

Listening to Van Kampen and Rosenthal is enough to get anyone confused. Listen to God in His Word and you'll know the difference.

God's Holy Writ is laid out in simplicity, and that's what men's doctrines are against, which is why you haven't understood quite a bit of it, especially the order of events for the end of this world. If you attend a church that preaches the old 1830's Pre-Trib secret Rapture theory, then that doctrine of men is what you have chosen to accept in place of God's Holy Writ, plain and simple. You can think you're correct all you want, but that doesn't mean squat until you listen to God instead of men, for He will not... show you until you quit... listening to men instead of Him.

LAMAD

Did I mention anything about the Left-Behind propaganda in my last post? No. You're confused.

Listening to Van Kampen and Rosenthal is enough to get anyone confused. Listen to God in His Word and you'll know the difference.

God's Holy Writ is laid out in simplicity, and that's what men's doctrines are against, which is why you haven't understood quite a bit of it, especially the order of events for the end of this world. If you attend a church that preaches the old 1830's Pre-Trib secret Rapture theory, then that doctrine of men is what you have chosen to accept in place of God's Holy Writ, plain and simple. You can think you're correct all you want, but that doesn't mean squat until you listen to God instead of men, for He will not... show you until you quit... listening to men instead of Him.

It is simply amazing how much you think you know. I know that ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology will be WRONG. John wrote of the 6th seal in chapter 6, because that is when (in relation to the rest of the book) it will happen. He wrote of the 7th trumpet in chapter 11, because that is when (in relation to the rest of the book) it will happen. You can imagine it will happen at the end if you choose, but you will be proven wrong.

It is very plain who is listening to God had who has used human reasoning. YOU will be left behind at the event you seem not to be able to believe. You have been warned. Camp out on Luke 21:36 until you understand it.

By  the way, since it is you that rearranges the Book, you will have to prove to all, the need to rearrange.

LAMAD

It is simply amazing how much you think you know. I know that ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology will be WRONG. John wrote of the 6th seal in chapter 6, because that is when (in relation to the rest of the book) it will happen. He wrote of the 7th trumpet in chapter 11, because that is when (in relation to the rest of the book) it will happen. You can imagine it will happen at the end if you choose, but you will be proven wrong.

It is very plain who is listening to God had who has used human reasoning. YOU will be left behind at the event you seem not to be able to believe. You have been warned. Camp out on Luke 21:36 until you understand it.

By  the way, since it is you that rearranges the Book, you will have to prove to all, the need to rearrange.

LAMAD

It's actually quite amazing how much more I know of God's Word than you do. And that is simply because I heed my Heavenly Father and His Son's Word of Truth, instead of latching onto men's doctrines like the Pre-trib Rapture theory, Preterist doctrines, Historicism, Futurism, etc., all doctrines of men devised later that had no existence in the early 1st and 2nd century Christian Church, and that are additions by men.

The Bible student can still today come to an understanding in the simplicity that is God's Holy Writ, IF... they choose to listen to our Heavenly Father and His Son in it, instead of the leaven traditions of men.

Matt.16

And when His disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.

Then Jesus said unto them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

And they reasoned among themselves, saying, "It is because we have taken no bread."

Which when Jesus perceived, He said unto them, "O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?"

12 Then understood they how that He bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

LAMAD

It's actually quite amazing how much more I know of God's Word than you do. And that is simply because I heed my Heavenly Father and His Son's Word of Truth, instead of latching onto men's doctrines like the Pre-trib Rapture theory, Preterist doctrines, Historicism, Futurism, etc., all doctrines of men devised later that had no existence in the early 1st and 2nd century Christian Church, and that are additions by men.

The Bible student can still today come to an understanding in the simplicity that is God's Holy Writ, IF... they choose to listen to our Heavenly Father and His Son in it, instead of the leaven traditions of men.

Matt.16

And when His disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.

Then Jesus said unto them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

And they reasoned among themselves, saying, "It is because we have taken no bread."

Which when Jesus perceived, He said unto them, "O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?"

12 Then understood they how that He bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

I agree, You are so amazing. I know of few other people that read the plain and simple Word of God, and then spin it to fit their pet doctrine as slickly as you do. It is not easy to attempt to disprove the TRUTH of God's word, but you work hard at it. I will give you credit for trying so hard.

Why don't you try and show the rest of us how the church is going to make it to the marriage and supper in your post-trib theory? Use scripture. No postribber has ever been successful yet at demonstrating this, but with your vast knowledge of scripture, I have confidence you will come up with something. Of course it will be wrong.

Have you figured out yet what number comes after 5 and before 7? Have you figured out a way to open a sealed book before the seals that are sealing it are opened? Have you come up with a plausible reason WHY Jesus has spent the last 2000 years building mansions in  heaven? Perhaps you can explain why the 70th week of DANIEL is for the church? I was almost sure he was a descendant of Jacob. Perhaps you cal tell us where Jesus will find the sheep for the judgment of the nations, since in your theory all the righteous will be raptured just before this judgment. You might try to explain why, if the church is to go through the tribulation, God does not seal the church like he does the 144,000? It is clear they are sealed for their protection during the trumpet judgments. Why shouldn't the church be just as important as the 144,000 Hebrews?

For the readers, the truth is, posttribbers have been trying to solve these puzzles for years - but no one can, for their theory is wrong. Jesus is PRETRIB and He is coming PRETRIB for His Church - that is all who will be found worthy.

LAMAD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,188
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Lamad,

I agree with a lot of what you say, however when one has the truth then more grace is expected as he delivers it otherwise it comes over like a `sounding gong.` Now can you back up your belief that the Body of Christ gets `married,` to the Lord?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Salty and Last Daze.

I like the visual.  It would be interesting to see others post theirs too.

Here's a slightly different (LOL) version:

Dani'el 9:24-27

24 Shaavu`iym shiv`iym nechtakh `al-`amkhaa 

v’`al-`iyr qaadshekha l’kalei’ hapesha` uwlhaateem chaTaa’owt

uwlkhapeer `aavon uwlhaaviy’ tsedeq `olaamiym 

v’lachtom chaazown v’naaviy’ v’limshoach qodesh qaadaashiym:

25 V’teeda` v’taskeel min-motsaa’ daavaar l’haashiyv v’livnowt Y’ruwshaalaim `ad-Maashiyach naagiyd shaavu`iym shiv`aah v’shaavu`iym shishiym uwshnayim taashuwv v’nivnataah rchowv v’chaaruwts uwvtsowq haa`itiym:

26 V’’achareey hashaavu`iym shishiym uwshnayim yikaareet Maashiyach v’’eeyn low v’haa`iyr v’haqodesh yashchiyt `am naagiyd habaa’ v’qitsow vasheTef v’`ad qeets milchaamaah nech’retset shomeemowt:

27 V’higbiyr b’riyt laarabiym shaavuwa` ‘echaad vach’tsiy hashaavuwa` yashbiyt

zevach uwminchah v’`al k’naf shiquwtsiym m’shomeem v’`ad-kaalaah v’nech’raatsaah titakh `al-shomeem: 

Hebrew transliterated from Masoretic Text as found in PC Study Bible

24 Shaavu`iym = 24 Sevens

shiv`iym = seventy

nechtakh = are-decided

`al- = upon

`amkhaa = your-(singular)-people

v’`al- = and-upon

`iyr = city

qaadshekha = your-(singular)-holy

l’kalei’ = to-finish

hapesha` = the-transgression

uwlhaateem = and-to-make-an-end

chaTaa’owt = [of]-sins

uwlkhapeer = and-to-make-reconciliation-for

`aavon = iniquity

uwlhaaviy’ = and-to-usher-in

tsedeq = righteousness

`olaamiym = of-ages

v’lachtom = and-to-seal-up

chaazown = vision

v’naaviy’ = and-prophecy

v’limshoach = and-to-anoint

qodesh = holy

qaadaashiym: = of-holies:

25 V’teeda` = 25 And-know

v’taskeel = and-understand

min-= from

motsaa’ = going-forth

daavaar = [of]-word

l’haashiyv = to-restore

v’livnowt = and-to-build

Y’ruwshaalaim = Jerusalem

`ad-= unto

Maashiyach = Messiah; Anointed

naagiyd = Prince

shaavu`iym = sevens

shiv`aah = seven

v’shaavu`iym = and-sevens

shishiym = sixty

uwshnayim = and-two

taashuwv = again

v’nivnataah = and-shall-be-built

rchowv = avenue

v’chaaruwts = and-trench

uwvtsowq = and-in-distress

haa`itiym: = the-times:

26 V’’achareey = 26 And-after

hashaavu`iym = the-sevens

shishiym = sixty

uwshnayim = and-two

yikaareet = shall-be-cut-off

Maashiyach = Messiah; Anointed

v’’eeyn = and-for-himself

low = not

v’haa`iyr = and-the-city

v’haqodesh = and-the-holy

yashchiyt = shall-destroy

`am = a-people

naagiyd = [of]-a-prince

habaa’ = the-comer

v’qitsow = and-end-of-it

basheTef = in-a-flood

v’`ad = and-until

qeets = end

milchaamaah = [of]-a-war

nech’retset = are-decided

shomeemowt: = desolations:

27 V’higbiyr = 27 And-he-shall-strengthen

b’riyt = a-covenant

laarabiym = to-many

shaavuwa` = seven

‘echaad = one

vach’tsiy = and-in-middle

hashaavuwa` = [of]-the-seven

yashbiyt = he-shall-cause-to-end

zevach = sacrifice

uwminchah = and-offering

v’`al = and-for

k’naf = a-spreading-out-[like-a-wing]

shiquwtsiym = [of]-abominations

m’shomeem = he-shall-make-desolate

v’`ad- = and-until

kaalaah = completion

v’nech’raatsaah = and-that-decision

titakh = shall-be-poured

`al- = upon

shomeem: = desolate:

24 Sevens seventy are-decided upon your-(singular)-people and-upon city your-(singular)-holy…

to-finish the-transgression

and-to-make-an-end [of]-sins

and-to-make-reconciliation-for iniquity

and-to-usher-in righteousness of-ages

and-to-seal-up vision and-prophecy

and-to-anoint holy of-holies:

25 And-know and-understand from going-forth [of]-word to-restore and-to-build Jerusalem unto Messiah Prince sevens seven and-sevens sixty and-two again and-shall-be-built avenue and-trench and-in-distress the-times:

26 And-after the-sevens sixty and-two shall-be-cut-off Messiah and-for-himself not and-the-city and-the-holy shall-destroy people [of]-prince the-comer and-end-of-it in-a-flood and-until end [of]-a-war are-decided desolations:

27 And-he-shall-strengthen a-covenant to-many seven one and-in-middle [of]-the-seven he-shall-cause-to-end sacrifice and-offering and-for a-spreading-out-like-a-wing [of]-abominations he-shall-make-desolate and-until completion and-that-decision shall-be-poured up desolate:

24 [Daniel,] Seventy sevens are decided upon your people and upon your holy city…

(1) to-finish the-transgression,

(2) to make an end of sins,

(3) to make reconciliation for iniquity,

(4) to usher in righteousness of [the] ages,

(5) to seal up vision and prophecy, and

(6) to anoint Holy of Holies:

25 So, know and understand from going forth of word to restore and to build Jerusalem unto Messiah Prince seven sevens and sixty-two sevens again, and an avenue and a trench shall be built and in the times [of] distress:

26 Then, after the sixty-two sevens, Messiah shall be cut off but not for himself and-the-city and-the-holy shall-destroy a-people [of]-prince the-comer and-end-of-it in-a-flood and-until end [of]-a-war are-decided desolations:

27 And-he-shall-strengthen a-covenant to-many seven one and-in-middle [of]-the-seven he-shall-cause-to-end sacrifice and-offering and-for a-spreading-out-like-a-wing [of]-abominations he-shall-make-desolate and-until completion and-that-decision shall-be-poured up desolate:

First of all, it's important to understand that (1) there is NOTHING here that indicates that the seventieth Seven will be or contain the "great tribulation" of other passages.

Second, the "prince that shall come" is NOT the "he" of verse 27. In English, the "prince that shall come" is the object of a preposition, "of." The subject of that verse is "PEOPLE," not "PRINCE!" In Hebrew, it is the second noun of a noun construct state, which also does not take a directly contributing role in the sentence. Therefore, the antecedent (in both languages) of the "he" of verse 27 CANNOT be the "prince that shall come!" Instead, we must go back to the next available noun that is singular in the subjective role of the sentence, which is the "Messiah" of verse 26!

There are three roles for this Person in verse 27:

(1) He shall strengthen a covenant to many one Seven,

(2) In the middle of the Seven, He shall cause sacrifice and offering to end, and

(3) for a spreading out (like a wing) of abominations, He shall make [it] desolate.

First, it is important to see that Gavri'el doesn't say He shall MAKE a covenant; he says He shall STRENGTHEN a covenant! The covenant is ALREADY IN PLACE! He merely RATIFIES it or CONFIRMS it!

Second, it is important to understand that "after" (the Hebrew word "achreey") means "ANY TIME after!"
Third, it is important to understand that the Hebrew word "shomeem" means "stunned," "devastated," or "desolated." It emphatically does NOT mean "a desolator" or "a destroyer," as some claim!

Yeshua` (Jesus) the Messiah ratified the DAVIDIC COVENANT when He submitted to being baptized. God confirmed the Davidic Covenant to Yeshua` which says:

2 Samuel 7:8-16
8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
KJV

1 Chronicles 17:7-14
7 Now therefore thus shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, even from following the sheep, that thou shouldest be ruler over my people Israel:
8 And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth.
9 Also I will ordain a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,
10 And since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the Lord will build thee an house.
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.
KJV

1 Chronicles 22:9-10
9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.
10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.
KJV

He confirmed this to His Son, Yeshua`, when after Yeshua` submitted to being baptized, God said,...

Matthew 3:16-17
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
KJV

Mark 1:9-11
9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
KJV

Luke 3:21-22
21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
KJV

Yeshua` caused the sacrifice and oblation to cease when He died and HIS blood satisfied God's demand for sacrifice!

Hebrews 10:1-18
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
KJV

The kohaniym (priests) continued to "sacrifice," after Yeshua` died and before 70 A.D., but God was SATISFIED by Yeshua`s death!

Isaiah 53:10-11
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
KJV

So, for all the "sacrifices" that the kohaniym made, they were no more than butcherings. God was no longer accepting them as sacrifices.

Finally, Yeshua` was the One who put the gap in the 70 Sevens of Daniel 9:

Matthew 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till (until) ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
KJV

And, this was a quote from the Messianic Psalm 118:

Psalm 118:26
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
KJV

The Hebrew phrase (transliterated) is "Baruwkh haba' b-Shem YHWH." Literally, this translates to "Welcome, the-Comer in-[the]-Name of-YHWH." Thus, He won't return until the Jews of Jerusalem welcome Him back as God's Messiah.

Furthermore, this was said at the END of Yeshua`s "ministry" (technically, His first offer of the Kingdom), which lasted for approximately 3.5 years!

David, too, confirmed such a covenant with Isra'el:

2 Samuel 5:1-5

1 Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto Hebron, and spake, saying, Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh.
2 Also in time past, when Saul was king over us, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and the Lord said to thee, Thou shalt feed my people Israel, and thou shalt be a captain over Israel.
3 So all the elders of Israel came to the king to Hebron; and king David made a league with them in Hebron before the Lord: and they anointed David king over Israel.
4 David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years.
5 In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.
KJV

1 Chronicles 29:26-27
26 Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel.
27 And the time that he reigned over Israel was forty years; seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem.
KJV

Therefore, Yeshua` was simply following in His father David's footsteps!

The seven years of Daniel 9:27's seventieth Seven is NOT the "tribulation" nor does it contain the 3.5 years of a "great tribulation!" To the contrary, think of the two halves of the seventieth Seven as BOOKENDS for the great tribulation! Half of the Seven was fulfilled in the 3.5 years of Yeshua`s "ministry," and the other half will be fulfilled after He has come again! We are living WITHIN the "great tribulation!" The "great pressure" (Greek: "thlipsis megalee") in which His people, the Jews and Isra'elites, have suffered, being chased from country to country, hounded, persecuted, and executed, over the last 2,000 years! It is the same as the Time of Ya`aqov's (Jacob's) Trouble! And, to head off an objection before it is made, the "shortening" is not of the entire period, but of the NUMBER OF DAYS OF PERSECUTION WITHIN that entire period!

That's "somewhat different," wouldn't you say?

I will never be persuaded that the events of the final "one week" of Dan.9:27 are not about the very end of this world with the event of the Antichrist coming to Jerusalem to sit in a temple there proclaiming himself as God, ending the daily sacrifices of that new restored temple, and then placing the abomination idol that makes that temple desolate, commanding all to bow in worship to him in place of our Lord Jesus Christ.