• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Shalom, Salty.

Any... supposition that the final 70th week has already begun is false, period. The reason is because that final "one week" of Dan.9:27 is reserved for the very end when the coming Antichrist shows up to fulfill the "vile person" and "little horn" roles which Jesus linked to for the end in His Olivet Discourse and in His Revelation, both prophecies given to His Church.

The 2300 days of Dan.8 are directly linked to the ending of the daily sacrifices and placing of the "abomination that makes desolate", an event involving the last "one week" of Dan.9:27 by the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ/vile person/little horn of Scripture.

Why? Because YOU say so? Nonsense. You base the coming of the Antichrist on Daniel 9 and you base the interpretation of Daniel 9 (that the Antichrist is the "prince that shall come") on your belief for an Antichrist! That's not logical!

I am not going to argue about the previous Dan.9:25-26 verses subject and object, that discussion has already been had here on this forum, many times. The Dan.9:27 events have NOTHING to do with my Lord Jesus Christ. They instead are about the one He showed that places the "abomination of desolation" in the last days, per His Olivet Discourse of Matt.24 and Mark 13.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

LoL end time layout.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Is there anyone on this Forum who will look at the possibility that Daniel 12:11-12 has been misunderstood?

Daniel 12:11.  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12.  Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I believe the common interpretation is as follows:

Daily sacrifice taken away and abomination of desolation set up                     1,290 days until ?                     45 days until                      1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week (from Daniel 9:27)

I have always seen this verse as saying:

Daily sacrifice taken away                   1,290 days until                the abomination of desolation set up                     44 days and then                  the 1,335th "blessed day"

I will add Daniel 9:27 to this timeline.

Daniel 9:27.  And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of

abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daily sacrifice taken away                         1,290 days until                                  the abomination of desolation set up         44 days and then                     the 1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week                 the overspreading of abominations                       he shall make it desolate                            until                     the consummation and that determined poured out

Jeff

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Is there anyone on this Forum who will look at the possibility that Daniel 12:11-12 has been misunderstood?

Daniel 12:11.  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12.  Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I believe the common interpretation is as follows:

Daily sacrifice taken away and abomination of desolation set up                     1,290 days until ?                     45 days until                      1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week (from Daniel 9:27)

I have always seen this verse as saying:

Daily sacrifice taken away                   1,290 days until                the abomination of desolation set up                     44 days and then                  the 1,335th "blessed day"

I will add Daniel 9:27 to this timeline.

Daniel 9:27.  And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of

abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daily sacrifice taken away                         1,290 days until                                  the abomination of desolation set up         44 days and then                     the 1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week                 the overspreading of abominations                       he shall make it desolate                            until                     the consummation and that determined poured out

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I see the "taking away of the sacrifice" and the "abomination of desolation" as being when the false prophet goes into the temple and declares himself to be God  No more need for sacrifice and can there be a bigger abomination?  Desolation ensues.  Putting the 1290 days in between the "end of sacrifice" and the "abomination of desolation" doesn't seem to fit well with other time frames.

From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11

Those time frames are is in reference to "...as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people..." Daniel 12:8 which I see as a reference to the death of the two witnesses.

The time after the death of the two witnesses is an interesting time.  The false prophet is victorious over the "plague bringers".  Days and weeks pass with no repercussions.  Peace and safety they say.  Multitudes in the valley of decision.  Then, like a thief in the night....

Hi Last Daze

I take the following verse as referring to the 42 months (1,260 days) war with the saints.

Daniel 12: 7.  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it

shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Scattering the holy people is the war with the saints.

I will put that verse into my timeline.

Daily sacrifice taken away                                          1,290 days until                                                the abomination of desolation set up              44 days and then             the 1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week                              the overspreading of abominations                                          he shall make it desolate                                 until                             the consummation

and that determined poured out

75 days until         the war with the saints begins for the next 1,260 days (3 1/2 years)                                                                                           the war with the saints ends

The war with the saints will end when Jesus returns on the 1,335th "blessed day".

I see two patterns in the 1,335 days prophecy.

Daily sacrifice taken away                         1,290 days                                        The abomination of desolation set up and then            45 days

Daily sacrifice taken away            75 days and then             1,260 days war with the saints                                                        ending on the 1,335th day

Jeff

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

I agree that the saints will be persecuted for 42 months per the verse you quoted.  I think where else we differ (besides the 1290 day placement) is that I see the shattering / scattering of the power of the holy people completed with the death of the two witnesses.  The key there to me is the word "power".  The two witnesses are demonstrating the power of God in the plagues.  The saints are given into the hand of the false prophet and aren't in a position of power as the two witnesses are.  So the timeline for me is:

(AoD)    (30 days)    (war with saints / 2 witnesses - concurrent 1260 days)    (45 days)    (day of the Lord)

|------------------------------------------- 1290 days -------------------------------------------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------- 1335 days ---------------------------------------------------------------|

I guess we'll know more as things get closer.

Hi Last Daze

I believe the 1,335th day is the day of the Lord.

Jeff

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Hi Last Daze

I take the following verse as referring to the 42 months (1,260 days) war with the saints.

Daniel 12: 7.  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it

shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Scattering the holy people is the war with the saints.

I will put that verse into my timeline.

Daily sacrifice taken away                                          1,290 days until                                                the abomination of desolation set up              44 days and then             the 1,335th "blessed day"

in the midst of the week                              the overspreading of abominations                                          he shall make it desolate                                 until                             the consummation

and that determined poured out

75 days until         the war with the saints begins for the next 1,260 days (3 1/2 years)                                                                                           the war with the saints ends

The war with the saints will end when Jesus returns on the 1,335th "blessed day".

I see two patterns in the 1,335 days prophecy.

Daily sacrifice taken away                         1,290 days                                        The abomination of desolation set up and then            45 days

Daily sacrifice taken away            75 days and then             1,260 days war with the saints                                                        ending on the 1,335th day

Jeff

==================================================================================================================

Hmmm....

Sorry Jeff, It's hard to follow your timeline (most likely due to formatting issues with the page)....are you saying that that these 2 Events are separated by 1290 days....

1.  the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.

2.  abominations he shall make it desolate.

??

If so, that's not what this says....

(Daniel 9:27) "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

It says in the midst of the week, those TWO Events are concurrent.... with the AND.

Then when comparing with this......

(Daniel 12:11-12) "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.  {12} Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days."

....has sent Bible Scholars to The Medicine Cabinet.

Why?  There is no " til " OBJECT there's only a "From" Object or Objects.  Because we find the same language as Daniel 9:27 with the and.  It does not say "From the time that the daily sacrifice be taken away " til " the abomination that make it desolate shall be 1290 days.  It has..... and !

In other words, you have a terminus a quo ("From") BUT no terminus ad quem ("Til" ____) ; other than.....(Daniel 12:12) "Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days."

So we have:

1260 Days: "Time and Times, and a Dividing of Time": Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 12:14; "1260 Days": Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6 ; "42 Months": Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5.

1290 Days. (Daniel 12:11)

1335 Days. (Daniel 12:12)

Let me say this....and I can't be dogmatic about it for there is No Light shed on this issue (and remember, we're talking about 75 unaccounted for days).  I proffer that this 75 Days may be Logistical:

Post Christ's Return (Rev 19:1-16),  you have the events from (Rev 19:17-21) - (Rev 20:1-5) that occur before the Millennium.  And One Big Event that remains concealed @ the End here (as far as I know)..................The Sheep and Goat Judgement.

Can you also define "Specifically":

war with the saints......?  Who are "the saints"?  And show this war.....?

"day of the LORD".....?

Thanks

Hi Enoch2021

Daniel 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Yes, I have always taken the meaning of Daniel 12:11-12 as follows:

Daily sacrifice stopped                                                                                                         the abomination of desolation set up                                          the 1,335th "blessed day"

----------------------------------- 1,290 days ------------------------------ >                                                               ---------44 days --------- >                1 day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1,335 days ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

The war with the saints will be when the "little horn" (the antichrist) will persecute the Christians for 42 months during Daniel's 70th week.

Daniel 7:19.  Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20.  And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21.  I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22.  Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Revelation 13:4.  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5.  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6.  And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7.  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8.  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The day of the Lord is the day that God will pour out His wrath upon the world.

Isaiah 2:10.  Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.
 11.  The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
 12.  For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
 13.  And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
 14.  And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
 15.  And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
 16.  And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
 17.  And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
 18.  And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
 19.  And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
 20.  In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
 21.  To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
 22.  Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

Isaiah 13:4.  The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
 5.  They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
 6.  Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
 7.  Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
 8.  And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
 9.  Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
 10.  For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
 11.  And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
 12.  I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
 13.  Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 34:1.  Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
 2.  For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
 3.  Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
 4.  And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
 5.  For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
 6.  The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
 7.  And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
 8.  For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
 9.  And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
 10.  It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Isaiah 63:1.  Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
 2.  Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
 3.  I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
 4.  For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Joel 2:1.  Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
 2.  A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
 3.  A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Joel 2:10.  The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
 11.  And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Joel 2: 30.  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
 31.  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

Joel 3:12.  Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
 13.  Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
 14.  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
 15.  The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
 16.  The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Zephaniah 1:7.  Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord God: for the day of the Lord is at hand: for the Lord hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
 8.  And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
 9.  In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.
 10.  And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

Zephaniah 1:14.  The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
 15.  That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
 16.  A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

Zephaniah 2:2.  Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord's anger come upon you.
 3.  Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

Malachi 4:1.  For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
 2.  But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Malachi4:5.  Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Revelation 6:16.  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
 17.  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Jeff

Edited by Watching for Jesus

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

=========================================================================================================================

Daniel 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Yes, I have always taken the meaning of Daniel 12:11-12 as follows:

Daily sacrifice stopped                                                                                                         the abomination of desolation set up                                          the 1,335th "blessed day"

----------------------------------- 1,290 days ------------------------------ >                                                               ---------44 days --------- >                1 day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1,335 days ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

Yes, and it's Untenable as I've shown you.

The war with the saints will be when the "little horn" (the antichrist) will persecute the Christians for 42 months during Daniel's 70th week.

"Christians"?  Are you saying Born Again Christians/"The Church" ??

Daniel 7:19.  Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20.  And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21.  I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Verse 21 says that "little horn"/ac "PREVAILED" against these "saints" correct?

You have a problem.....(Matthew 16:18) " And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Those "saints" can't be "The Church"/Born Again Christians.

Revelation 6:16.  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17.  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

But then you posted this...

(Joel 3:14) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision."

Is Revelation 6:16 speaking to the Battle of Armageddon ??

Or, is this speaking to it....

(Revelation 19:19) "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army."

Moreover....

(Jeremiah 46:10) "For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."

(Isaiah 63:1-6) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.  {2} Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?  {3} I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.  {4} For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.  {5} And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.  {6} And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth."

(Revelation 19:15-16) "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

"Day of The LORD"  =  "Day of Vengeance"

Then this....

(Revelation 14:20) "And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs."

And we know that  "Edom"/'Bozrah" from Isaiah above is "Petra" today, and....

BozrahPetra_zpsa0cd34f5.jpg

Which Confirms: (Joel 3:14) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision."