Sign in to follow this  
M_B

Is America missing in prophesy??

Demension wrote...

The Coming Kingdom of the Antichrist is NOT a revived Roman Empire

Eph writes..

Right...He will rise from the Selucid portion of Alexander's kingdom...THAT was from the areas of...Turkey ,,Iran ,,,Iraq Lebanon..Syria..Jordan..a nd a small portion of Afganistan..

When you see those areas coming together as one..SIMULAR to what has happened in W. Europe..brace yourself...!

America will NOT be any of those "beasts"...! 

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

Right...He will rise from the Selucid portion of Alexander's kingdom...THAT was from the areas of...Turkey ,,Iran ,,,Iraq Lebanon..Syria..Jordan..a nd a small portion of Afganistan..

When you see those areas coming together as one..SIMULAR to what has happened in W. Europe..brace yourself...!

If you're talking about the 10 horns, they're only in power for an hour and aren't countries.  The only thing I see as possibly being America in prophecy is the city that the 10 horns destroy...NYC.  And that's subject to change if the UN moves it's headquarters.

America is in a sad state of decline.  Sad...but necessary I guess.  Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

You're right, America will not be any 'beast' kingdom, nor will the Antichrist come from the West. Instead, America will be under attack by the "another beast" and under control with all nations by the coming Antichrist, just as the state of Israel will be.

The Antichrist's coming war for the tribulation will be upon God's people, of both deceived Jews and believing Christians. So where today are the majority of Jews and Christians? In the West. So the state of Israel will not be the only direct target of command and control by the coming Antichrist.

America means house of eternal love or being. I believe it to be the core focus of God in the end times. It appears that we have turned Gods house of prayer into a den of theives who merchandise the people. But fear not as Christ will come and cleanse the temple as soon as he fastens together the whip. :-)

America means house of eternal love or being. I believe it to be the core focus of God in the end times. It appears that we have turned Gods house of prayer into a den of theives who merchandise the people. But fear not as Christ will come and cleanse the temple as soon as he fastens together the whip. :-)

I'm afraid you're right, in part. I say in part, because there has always been a remnant that knew the Truth which God left even in the worst times of Israel's histories of rebellion against Him. We in the Americas are no different, and likewise in the state of Israel today.

Isaiah 17:3-11

The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the Rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

The  Real

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Deal

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

~

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

~

Beloved, Do You Know

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

The Real

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Christ?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Love, Joe

Guest Jesse

America is part of the british empire and so is Canada,australia etc.

The ten elites holds the monetary system of the world. 

And they are jews, the false prophet has to have jewish blood.

He will be their man to rule the world with power and deceptions.

He will not be of arab decent.

The false prophet is to appear as the messiah,he must be of jewish blood.

A fake messiah.

The ten elites have sold their souls to the devil,and is also used by him.

Satan's plan is just one thing; to destroy mankind from the face of the earth.Isaiah 10.

Destroy them while they are not in Christ.Take all with him to the lake of fire; for he knows that is where he will end up. 

But God already knows who are his; they are them He had drawn to Christ,and Christ will feed them.

The most troubled creature in this universe is satan, and of course his angels.

jesse.

Are they Jews or Edomites living within the Jewish communities as did Herod?

Guest Jesse

Other one.

That I can not tell you, but he will have jewish blood. Edom is of Esau, who sold his inheritance for a bowl of

soup. Babylon is Edom selling their inheritance for material things. 

jesse

Other one.

That I can not tell you, but he will have jewish blood. Edom is of Esau, who sold his inheritance for a bowl of

soup. Babylon is Edom selling their inheritance for material things. 

jesse

interesting thoughts...

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lasitha
      As I was praying to God , I went into the next level of prayer where God was trying to show me something that at first I didn't understand and then he made it clear by reminding me that it is a vision ..   This is what I saw .. There was this statue of Liberty highly standing  up touching the sky, but the sky around the statue was unusually black as coal ,and there were piles of dark scaring clouds, covering the statue from bottom to top.. and there was a huge snake moving below the statue. Then there came the fighter jets dashing through the clouds above the statue and there was death darkness around.     Then there I saw the face of Pope Francis appearing in the dark clouds and spreading in black smoke. While that was happening above in the sky there were huge Military tanks rolling below with white flags on them.   The meaning:   Statue of liberty symbolizes the United States of America and the freedom of the people and their rights, the Black clouds and the darkness shows the Satan's takeover on this country , Satan's deceptions, sins , Rules, authorities and his plans will influence and Satan will take the freedom and the rights of people in the forme of authority and the rules. People will have to obey and will be forced to involve them in the rule of the darkness even by their close members as family   The snake symbolizes the poisoning of people and the deception. Sin being injected to the communities and seduction of GOD fearing people to eat the forbidden fruit.   The fighting Jet coming through the clouds symbolizes the conflicts and fights inside the country, there will be problems raising between authorities, between the family's, between the races .   Then Pope the Francis, called as the father of  peace is the real planner of Satan. He comes in the name of peace and will be said that World peace is the global community free from disturbance. Christians define it as an ideal of freedom, peace and happiness among and within all nations. This is achieved by actively working towards a right relationship between the individual, God and ones neighbor and he will be uniting the religions in the name of world peace and all the government will go with the same rule and the freedom of worshipping will be taken from the people.   And the military tanks with white flag symbolises that even there is peace there will be a much bigger disaster.. The peace comes as a deception for the war. Even though the flag is on the tank still the tank has the ability to destroy. And persecute GOD fearing Children.   As GOD shows warning and Satan plans still we are sleeping, when the time comes even if they bring peace and seduce children to stand with them. As Egyptian king  pharo did they will try to enslave people to one ruler and the plan to create one world government for the Anti-Christ. I know this a warning from GOD to his people to be prepared like Esther did, put his word as foundation, And the prayer as a weapon against the darkness to come. Remember it will be not easy for the true followers of Christ ,  without holy spirit to identify what is true or what is right. So now it’s time to come out from sin and give your life to Christ and be united in his body to face what is to come. If you are strong in Jesus Christ and if you built your foundation on him even war comes , persecution comes GOD knows you will  not be shaken even the whole whole world turns back on you.    Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15  and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
      18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
        Glory Be to GOD All Glory be to him. Amen     
    • By Albert Finch
      "Therefore, since we are receiving a Kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire." - Hebrews 12:28-29

Even though things are being shaken where we currently stand we have access to a Kingdom that is shaken by NOTHING. If He has spoken that we win, then, we must continue to fight in FAITH until we win! Our God is with us and He is an all-consuming fire!

Part of our mandate as Christians is to raise the breathing dead who have no life and no hope - they exist everywhere. (Ezekiel 37)

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
    • By completedbeliever1
      The reason most people are preterists makes me wonder if they simply follow the rest without evidence.  There is proof for everything being completed IN Yashua, (Jesus). The proof is in the fact that he rose from the dead.  Death no longer has a hold on man, so long as he gets rid of the old man.  The term "preterism" is used in the same way as "christian" is now.  I prefer to be called a completed believer.  Where is the proof beyond the new testament scriptures most preterists use?  Lets go to the OT.  The proof that Yashua fulfilled EVERYTHING is in the OT.  The proof IS Moses.  Since he was the one to say that a prophet like him would rise up and save the people from their sins, from among the tribes, is a good starting point.  But what from there?  We go next to see what Moses did, and what he didnt do.  We need to start in Exodus.  With chapter 12, and go on to the point where Joshua entered the land of Canaan, we see exactly what is to happen in the time of Yashua, all the way to when Titus enters the land of Israel.  Exactly 40 years pass.  And even the events that take place from Exodus 12 to Joshua 1 and beyond, are FULFILLED in the time of the passover of Yashua, until Titus.  
    • By firestormx
      I read an article and come across this line in it  " 62 percent of Americans said they believe that God has given the United States a special role in human history ".   I will post a link to the full article below.  I was curious where this thinking comes from?  How is it biblical to say america has a special role in human history?  I also thought the article as a whole might make for interesting discussion. 

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/July06/061a.html

God Bless
      Firestormx
    • By B3L13v3R
      If you live in the U.S. Please consider voting today as we just have. Thanks, your vote matters!

From the CP article, underlining emphasis mine:

“Republicans are poised to pick up seats and could win control of the United States Senate on Tuesday in midterm elections heavily influenced by deep voter dissatisfaction with U.S. President Barack Obama's job performance.

“From abortion to racial justice, Christians prompted by churches and a host of faith-based advocacy organizations to exercise their right to vote and help shape America's culture and future, are expected to flood the polls in the name of Jesus and a long list of other causes Tuesday.”

“We wanted to encourage our people to register to vote and to vote. We believe that voting is a Christian responsibility in the government that we live in. We are the government.”

“As Christians, we have an obligation to be involved in our culture and voting is an extension of our values. If we believe in the sanctity of life we can't appoint an agent that opposes the values that we believe. … Silence is not an option, voting is a responsibility we want to make"

“We encourage people to vote their biblical values. We don't tell them who to vote for. We encourage them to match their biblical values with the candidate's position. For tomorrow (Tuesday) we are looking forward to a good voter turnout. I think our constituents really believe that America is on a lost track and in dire straits," said Staver...”

“Many Christians have been duped into accepting a false idea: that there is a "neutral" position they can take in regard to social issues. Some Christians even accept the myth that the U.S. Constitution declares that there should be a separation of church and state, and, thus, they don't want their Christian beliefs to influence politics. ”
      ~Ken Ham