• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Demension wrote...

The Coming Kingdom of the Antichrist is NOT a revived Roman Empire

Eph writes..

Right...He will rise from the Selucid portion of Alexander's kingdom...THAT was from the areas of...Turkey ,,Iran ,,,Iraq Lebanon..Syria..Jordan..a nd a small portion of Afganistan..

When you see those areas coming together as one..SIMULAR to what has happened in W. Europe..brace yourself...!

America will NOT be any of those "beasts"...! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

Right...He will rise from the Selucid portion of Alexander's kingdom...THAT was from the areas of...Turkey ,,Iran ,,,Iraq Lebanon..Syria..Jordan..a nd a small portion of Afganistan..

When you see those areas coming together as one..SIMULAR to what has happened in W. Europe..brace yourself...!

If you're talking about the 10 horns, they're only in power for an hour and aren't countries.  The only thing I see as possibly being America in prophecy is the city that the 10 horns destroy...NYC.  And that's subject to change if the UN moves it's headquarters.

America is in a sad state of decline.  Sad...but necessary I guess.  Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

You're right, America will not be any 'beast' kingdom, nor will the Antichrist come from the West. Instead, America will be under attack by the "another beast" and under control with all nations by the coming Antichrist, just as the state of Israel will be.

The Antichrist's coming war for the tribulation will be upon God's people, of both deceived Jews and believing Christians. So where today are the majority of Jews and Christians? In the West. So the state of Israel will not be the only direct target of command and control by the coming Antichrist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

America means house of eternal love or being. I believe it to be the core focus of God in the end times. It appears that we have turned Gods house of prayer into a den of theives who merchandise the people. But fear not as Christ will come and cleanse the temple as soon as he fastens together the whip. :-)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

America means house of eternal love or being. I believe it to be the core focus of God in the end times. It appears that we have turned Gods house of prayer into a den of theives who merchandise the people. But fear not as Christ will come and cleanse the temple as soon as he fastens together the whip. :-)

I'm afraid you're right, in part. I say in part, because there has always been a remnant that knew the Truth which God left even in the worst times of Israel's histories of rebellion against Him. We in the Americas are no different, and likewise in the state of Israel today.

Isaiah 17:3-11

The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the Rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

The  Real

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Deal

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

~

Demension wrote...

Eph writes..

~

Beloved, Do You Know

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

The Real

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Christ?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Love, Joe

Guest Jesse

America is part of the british empire and so is Canada,australia etc.

The ten elites holds the monetary system of the world. 

And they are jews, the false prophet has to have jewish blood.

He will be their man to rule the world with power and deceptions.

He will not be of arab decent.

The false prophet is to appear as the messiah,he must be of jewish blood.

A fake messiah.

The ten elites have sold their souls to the devil,and is also used by him.

Satan's plan is just one thing; to destroy mankind from the face of the earth.Isaiah 10.

Destroy them while they are not in Christ.Take all with him to the lake of fire; for he knows that is where he will end up. 

But God already knows who are his; they are them He had drawn to Christ,and Christ will feed them.

The most troubled creature in this universe is satan, and of course his angels.

jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Are they Jews or Edomites living within the Jewish communities as did Herod?

Guest Jesse

Other one.

That I can not tell you, but he will have jewish blood. Edom is of Esau, who sold his inheritance for a bowl of

soup. Babylon is Edom selling their inheritance for material things. 

jesse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Other one.

That I can not tell you, but he will have jewish blood. Edom is of Esau, who sold his inheritance for a bowl of

soup. Babylon is Edom selling their inheritance for material things. 

jesse

interesting thoughts...