gto5050

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I feel like i have ignored God all my life, because i refused to stop sinning completely. I feel like my heart is hardened completely... is there any way i can soften my heart and serve Christ completely? I am a christain, but scared i may not be saved at all.
  •  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Repent and believe in Jesus to receive the forgiveness of sins.

Repent means to have a change of heart.

To believe means to believe Jesus took up the worlds sin at his baptism, crucified all sin at his crucifixion and thereby condemned sin in the flesh rending it powerless towards the believer.

God has cleansed you.

Read 1 John.  It talks about belief in Christ, how this belief has made you sinless, what constitutes as true faith in Jesus (water, blood, spirit) etc.  I also sent you a PM! :)  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Being a Christian does not mean you will never sin again. We fall and we have to repent and go on with our walk with Christ. As we grow we fall less. But still even old time Christians can fall. But do not let the devil tell you it is too late, or that you were never saved because you mad a mistake. Repent and carry on.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Pastor always says that if you are concerned about it, it is not too late. It is too late when you don't care anymore.

Over and over it says in the book of Hebrews, TODAY if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts. It is unbelief that keeps people away. So pray, Lord, I believe, help my unbelief.

Turn your back on your sinful lifestyle and look to Christ to help you. Ask Him to come into your life to live His life in and through you.

Ask Him in you to love others with His pure compassionate love. Then read your Bible and pray every day, till your life becomes a life in constant communication and fellowship with God.

So if you are a christian, and you sin and don't care you will go to hell? I am a christian, but every time i try to stop completely sinning i can't. And Can i sin to the point where i can actully go to hell? Besides rejecting jesus christ or blasphemising the holy spirit, which i will never do.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

So if you are a christian, and you sin and don't care you will go to hell? I am a christian, but every time i try to stop completely sinning i can't. And Can i sin to the point where i can actully go to hell? Besides rejecting jesus christ or blasphemising the holy spirit, which i will never do.

No, if you are a true Christian, you will not go to hell. You will not even "not care". If you are a true Christian, you will care. Maybe not immediately, but you will.

You will never stop sinning. It's in our nature. But sin does not necessarily send us to hell. I mean it does, but if we have Christ as our Savior, we are forgiven for those sins.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings gto5050

Welcome to Worthy ........I don't know that I could answer that for you,you will have to be the judge of that........I do think there is a point where continual sin can lead to destruction because there is obviously no repentance or willingness to repent....it brings me to Jesus Words.....

John 14:15New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

So the question is,does one truly love Jesus?I think if we truly love Jesus & submit to Him without reservations then the Holy Spirit convicts our hearts to where it almost aches & hurts to do what we know is not pleasing to our Lord......it seems to me just by your own admission that you keep TRYING not to sin that I think you have not surrendered completely.WE,by our own efforts will fail time & time again if we are trying not to sin,,,,,,,in relationship with our Lord & by the Power of the Holy Spirit is how we become new creatures in Christ Jesus & that change takes place but until you are willing to let go of 'self" & submit to Jesus as Lord of your life ,,,,,,well,see what I mean?

Whatever is your reservation,whatever it is that you are not willing to forsake is what is hindering you from walking in Spirit & in Truth.......I don't know if there comes a point when enough is enough & you need to get off the fence & choose one side or the other but my eternity is not worth the gamble ,,,,is this sin that your not willing to forsake worth eternity with God? Perhaps that is a better way of looking at it ....even the demons believe,that's the easy part I think.......now hang your flesh on the cross,maybe this is your time to grow and really commit to Jesus?

I don't want you to live in fear or sin condemnation,that is not of God but there comes a time in your walk with Christ where you become more accountable for your actions because of the knowledge He gives you,a time to advance & move forward in spiritual growth,it may or may not be a Salvational issue......there is sin that leads to death & therefore that means sin that does not but it will certainly be an obstacle in your living a life more abundant............I believe you have a lot to pray about & I will pray for you also

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW....you do not have a hardened heart,yet.......but Gods Word tells us that continually living in sin can harden our hearts,,,,,,,whatever this is,is bothering you to the point of posting it here & expressing your concerns,,,,,,a hardened heart (as others said)would not care about sinning & even consider the reprocussions,

do you think i committed the unpardonable sin or even came close to committing that sin? You are right. I must surrender to the lord completely now, otherwise my heart will turn hard and at that point i will go to hell for sure. I put my faith to christ but i feel like if i keep sinning i will be a false christian.

Edited by gto5050

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings gto....

Absolutely not,I think you have come to a place where you are receiving the Word of God & you are going to make a decision to advance & move forward into becoming a more mature Christian.........we have to look out for one another & speak Gods Truth to one another  .....with love & encouragement so that we can serve the Lord the best way we can........Our walk speaks the loudest my friend,how can we show others the way if we continue to do the things we know we ought not to do?What will others see when they look at us,the same old sinner we were before we came to Christ Jesus?

You are in growing stages,thats all .......& it is wonderful,to God be the Glory!!!! These are growing pains ,,,,,,,I believe you are going to come into a really good breakthrough & move forward!!!!You have an entire calvary of prayer warriors here to stand beside you & pray your way through this.......your heart is crying out to Jesus,thats what I hear.......I know He loves you & if you begin to take captive of every thought (& resist the devil)He will start to renew your mind & transform you........let us pray for the Heart & mind of Christ & Help from the Counselor into this new birth!!!!!

You know exactly what you need to do...now it is time to do it,,,,,,Praise the Lord!                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Anyone who is concerned if they committed the unpardonable sin has not committed it.  If you did, your heart would be so hard you would not even care one iota about it.