Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

First of all thank you onelight for fixing my post. I am sure that will cut down on confusion.

And in response to last daze, I can only speculate as I can find no scripture to say how they made it or exactly what it looks like. I would think it would be in the image of either the devil or the antichrist. I am sure of this one thing though, we wont be able to miss it when it is built. The statue of Daniels day was made from gold and was threescore cubits tall and six cubits wide. If my notes are correct threescore cubits is about 90 feet tall. Dont quote me on that though. I am not the best with numbers. I am not certian that the image was made to look like nebuchadnezzar either. It just says image or golden image every where I looked. not sure if its implied or if the image was to represent the enemy. We will know when it happens though from the clues the bible gives us. Which is image given life/breath to speak, we will be forced to worship or die, but in the book of daniel the important message is what them three hebrew boys said, which is... O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, oir God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning firey furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, o king. BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

This is the key to our faith.... our God can, and will save us, but even if He wont deliver us from thier hand, we will not bow. Amen.

What if it were a statue image of what brethren think our Lord Jesus looks like???

Afterall, our Lord Jesus was specific in Matt.24:23-26 that the coming Antichrist will come to play Him, and if possible that pseudo-Christ would deceive even His very elect (KJV "false Christs" = Greek pseudochristos, from two Greek words, pseudo and Christos. Those verses are in the singular tense per their context.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

as prideful as the first beast sounds, I would think the image might look like the beast itself.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

First of all thank you onelight for fixing my post. I am sure that will cut down on confusion.

And in response to last daze, I can only speculate as I can find no scripture to say how they made it or exactly what it looks like. I would think it would be in the image of either the devil or the antichrist. I am sure of this one thing though, we wont be able to miss it when it is built. The statue of Daniels day was made from gold and was threescore cubits tall and six cubits wide. If my notes are correct threescore cubits is about 90 feet tall. Dont quote me on that though. I am not the best with numbers. I am not certian that the image was made to look like nebuchadnezzar either. It just says image or golden image every where I looked. not sure if its implied or if the image was to represent the enemy. We will know when it happens though from the clues the bible gives us. Which is image given life/breath to speak, we will be forced to worship or die, but in the book of daniel the important message is what them three hebrew boys said, which is... O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, oir God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning firey furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, o king. BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

This is the key to our faith.... our God can, and will save us, but even if He wont deliver us from thier hand, we will not bow. Amen.

What if it were a statue image of what brethren think our Lord Jesus looks like???

Afterall, our Lord Jesus was specific in Matt.24:23-26 that the coming Antichrist will come to play Him, and if possible that pseudo-Christ would deceive even His very elect (KJV "false Christs" = Greek pseudochristos, from two Greek words, pseudo and Christos. Those verses are in the singular tense per their context.)

Okay, so if there is some physical statue image, how does everyone in the world worship it?  I'm presuming that if it were a statue that it would be located in Jerusalem.  The way I read it, there's only one image.  How do the people of the world make it, that one image?  Those characteristics keep me from thinking that its a physical statue, unless maybe it's accompanied by a code of laws as mentioned in the OP.  I'm not discounting the possibility of a physical statue but I can't see that its only a statue.

Muslims bow and pray toward that Black Rock in Mecca five times a day....      even though they can't actually see itl..   they know it's there and bow toward it anyway.

Muslims bow and pray toward that Black Rock in Mecca five times a day....      even though they can't actually see itl..   they know it's there and bow toward it anyway.

Probably so, but it seems that that type of worship would be hard to detect and enforce the "or die" clause.

Probably so, but it seems that that type of worship would be hard to detect and enforce the "or die" clause.

I think you need to visit Muslim controlled countries and rethink that.

I was thinking on a global scale, in the short time frame of the end times.

but remember that most people are going to think the beast is the best thing since sliced bread, and they will rat you out or kill you themselves.

but remember that most people are going to think the beast is the best thing since sliced bread, and they will rat you out or kill you themselves.

That's very true.  Given the way that Muslims are infiltrating virtually every country on the planet and their propensity for beheadings, and hatred for Christians, I think I know who the axemen will be.  I still think that technology will be used to spot people who don't emit the expected electronic signal in order to expedite the "cleansing".

That's very true.  Given the way that Muslims are infiltrating virtually every country on the planet and their propensity for beheadings, and hatred for Christians, I think I know who the axemen will be.  I still think that technology will be used to spot people who don't emit the expected electronic signal in order to expedite the "cleansing".

I would not turn my back on any group these days...   the French used to take heads also.....  and others.    I don't think reality of that subject will be that obvious come tribulation days.  Poor old John the Baptist got his from an Edomite.