IGNORED

The Image of the Beast

Last Daze

Guest Jesse

Other one.

Can you not see that the muslems are used by the west to cause fear and chaos?

They are send to infiltrate all western countries,to devide and cause tensions.

It is the west we must watch. Just follow the IRON of the image in Dan.2.

The ten toes will be the last kingdom of men on earth.

The toes comes out of the feet, which is the 7th empire. The toes would be the 8th.which also came out of the bott.pit.

which is satans idea.

Going to Rev.17. The 7mountains and 7kings.

five are fallen/ Egypt/Assyria/babylon/Medopersia/greecia;are fallen.

Rome is at that time of John;which is the 6th.

The 7th is today's Rome( the british empire).(the feet mixed).

The 8th is coming soon,which will be a global empire.

With one secular system and one religion(spiritual system) which is to worship the false prophet.

The beast that came out of the earth.(Rev.13:11).

He can not be of any religion because he considers himself to be worshipped as god.

sitting in the temple of God. He has no desire for women.(religion).

Jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Other one.

Can you not see that the muslems are used by the west to cause fear and chaos?

They are send to infiltrate all western countries,to devide and cause tensions.

It is the west we must watch. Just follow the IRON of the image in Dan.2.

The ten toes will be the last kingdom of men on earth.

The toes comes out of the feet, which is the 7th empire. The toes would be the 8th.which also came out of the bott.pit.

which is satans idea.

Going to Rev.17. The 7mountains and 7kings.

five are fallen/ Egypt/Assyria/babylon/Medopersia/greecia;are fallen.

Rome is at that time of John;which is the 6th.

With one secular system and one religion(spiritual system) which is to worship the false prophet.

The beast that came out of the earth.(Rev.13:11).

He can not be of any religion because he considers himself to be worshipped as god.

sitting in the temple of God. He has no desire for women.(religion).

Jesse.

yes Muslims are being used by the global powers that be.....   they are being financed by petrol dollars when we could be using our own oil and coal for hundreds of years..  And soon we'll have this big old war and it will all be blamed on religion and by the time it's over there will be several billion people dead and the rest fed up to their chinny chin chins with religion.......   of all kinds.

Right now the Muslims are basically the best enemy we can buy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

The only "tie-in" that I see between the legs of iron and the feet of iron and clay is the evil angel that grants them a position of dominion.  The great statue in Daniel 2 uses five distinct materials to describe four kingdoms.  In Daniel 7 there are four beasts to describe the same four kingdoms.  Daniel 7 is more from the "evil angel" perspective (behind the scenes) and the great statue is more from a natural perspective (what we can see).  When John wrote Revelation, Rome "was" but the evil angel behind Rome "was not" (he had been cast into the abyss).

I see the feet of iron and clay describing a multi-national type government where the evil angel (beast from the sea) is the ruler, an 8th king, and he is of the 7 (working through the false prophet who is the 7th).

Edited by Last Daze

Guest Jesse

The only "tie-in" that I see between the legs of iron and the feet of iron and clay is the evil angel that grants them a position of dominion.  The great statue in Daniel 2 uses five distinct materials to describe four kingdoms.  In Daniel 7 there are four beasts to describe the same four kingdoms.  Daniel 7 is more from the "evil angel" perspective (behind the scenes) and the great statue is more from a natural perspective (what we can see).  When John wrote Revelation, Rome "was" but the evil angel behind Rome "was not" (he had been cast into the abyss).

I see the feet of iron and clay describing a multi-national type government where the evil angel (beast from the sea) is the ruler, an 8th king, and he is of the 7 (working through the false prophet who is the 7th).

LAST DAZE.

The 8th beast was and is not;yet is.

Was=he really was: which was a one world system and religion, and a one preople and one leader.

That beast was called BABEL, the kingdom of Nimrod.

Is not = He is no more in the days of Johns.

And yet is = He is not dead. Satan has not given up that idea,in his head.

And will come out of the bott.pit = the nwo is an idea,and that idea will come out of the bott.pit.

Bottomless pit = Satans brain child. 

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

LAST DAZE.

The 8th beast was and is not;yet is.

Was=he really was: which was a one world system and religion, and a one preople and one leader.

That beast was called BABEL, the kingdom of Nimrod.

Is not = He is no more in the days of Johns.

And yet is = He is not dead. Satan has not given up that idea,in his head.

And will come out of the bott.pit = the nwo is an idea,and that idea will come out of the bott.pit.

Bottomless pit = Satans brain child. 

jesse.

Time will tell.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty, thats an interesting take on it. Not trying to step on your toes here, but you said "what if" it looks like... What if it looks like the discription of the beast in the book of Daniel? Or what if it looks like an egyptian uhm, whatever those things are called? To me I dont see it as important what it looks like because if it was, the bible would tell us. We can speculate all day about what it might look like, but I would rather think about what paradise will be like. Thinking about the devil taxes my brain and dims my peace. When it happens, if we are alive we wont be able to miss it. I will say though it could look as you mentioned. We will have to wait and see. It shouldnt be much longer the way things are going.

In response to even if there is one statue, there are even arrows painted on the floor in GITMO directing muslims to face a certian direction when praying. The act does not need the statue present, only that one bows the knee. They dont even have to do it and be happy about it, just so they do it of thier own accord or will, even if pressured.

I agree. Either way, we won't miss it.

Per history in Daniel's days, Nebuchadnezzar setup a golden image of himself for all to bow in worship at the sound of the psalter. Ezek.8 mentions an "image of jealousy" in the temple courtyard.

Salty, thats an interesting take on it. Not trying to step on your toes here, but you said "what if" it looks like... What if it looks like the discription of the beast in the book of Daniel? Or what if it looks like an egyptian uhm, whatever those things are called? To me I dont see it as important what it looks like because if it was, the bible would tell us. We can speculate all day about what it might look like, but I would rather think about what paradise will be like. Thinking about the devil taxes my brain and dims my peace. When it happens, if we are alive we wont be able to miss it. I will say though it could look as you mentioned. We will have to wait and see. It shouldnt be much longer the way things are going.

In response to even if there is one statue, there are even arrows painted on the floor in GITMO directing muslims to face a certian direction when praying. The act does not need the statue present, only that one bows the knee. They dont even have to do it and be happy about it, just so they do it of thier own accord or will, even if pressured.

I agree. Either way, we won't miss it.

Per history in Daniel's days, Nebuchadnezzar setup a golden image of himself for all to bow in worship at the sound of the psalter. Ezek.8 mentions an "image of jealousy" in the temple courtyard.

I believe that the image will be the system.

Anyone that will not comply with the system will be killed.

I know the true christians will not comply.