IGNORED

Is Receiving The Mark Unforgivable?

Last Daze

Guest Jesse

I believe once a person takes the mark then he/she is sealed by satan.  There will be no going back.

I agree,there is no going back.

He/she had made that decision to save their lives by taking the mark so still can buy food,and live.

He that saves his life shall loose it;and he that loses his life for my sake shall have life.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I believe once a person takes the mark then he/she is sealed by satan.  There will be no going back.

I don't believe that taking the mark itself is unforgivable, it's the other way round.

The fact that you have taken the mark shows that you have already gone beyond the stage of forgiveness, if you see what I mean.

Guest Jesse

I don't believe that taking the mark itself is unforgivable, it's the other way round.

The fact that you have taken the mark shows that you have already gone beyond the stage of forgiveness, if you see what I mean.

Yes; that would be a great test.

Specially with a family and small children.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Oakwood

I get what you are saying.

2 Thessalonians 2:10   And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12   That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Because of what I see with that Luke 23 - 6th seal example which is pointing directly to deceived Jews in Jerusalem, and what Apostle Paul said about the part of Israel God blinded, I don't see it as the unforgiveable sin. Only if one is not deceived, and still agrees to take the mark and bow do I see as the unforgiveable sin, and that would have to be one of those 144,000.

I feel that once someone recieves the mark, it's not that they can't be forgiven, it's that they won't seek forgiveness. The mark is the seal of Satan and when one takes the mark, they become a slave of Satan. I would assume their heart would become too hard to seek forgiveness.

Because of what I see with that Luke 23 - 6th seal example which is pointing directly to deceived Jews in Jerusalem, and what Apostle Paul said about the part of Israel God blinded, I don't see it as the unforgiveable sin. Only if one is not deceived, and still agrees to take the mark and bow do I see as the unforgiveable sin, and that would have to be one of those 144,000.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

jesse.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

jesse.

This will not happen at the coming, because many will survive the second coming.

They will be cast into the fire at the second judgement; They will be the goats on the left.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

jesse.

This will not happen at the coming, because many will survive the second coming.

They will be cast into the fire at the second judgement; They will be the goats on the left.

jesse.

God's cup of wrath is poured out on the earth on the last day of this world, at Christ's second coming. It is what will destroy man's works off the surface of the earth and end this present time, ushering us into Christ's thousand years reign on earth. See 2 Pet.3:10 and end of Hebrews 12, and especially Isaiah.

jesse.

jesse.

God's cup of wrath is poured out on the earth on the last day of this world, at Christ's second coming. It is what will destroy man's works off the surface of the earth and end this present time, ushering us into Christ's thousand years reign on earth. See 2 Pet.3:10 and end of Hebrews 12, and especially Isaiah.

I agree that babylon will be no more. But there will be many survivors,and they will carry on on earth.

Christ will set up his kingdom with boundaries.rev 21:17.18, it's a cube. There will be no fly zone for satans angels.

The survivors will be preach to by the chosen jews.Many will be converted but also many will not.

Jews and gentiles will multiply during the thousand years.Then satan will draw all the unconverted to one place

to be destroyed by God himself. This is the war of gog in the land of magog.(non believers).

It will take seven moths to bury the dead in the valey of hamongog.

jesse.