Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Because of what I see with that Luke 23 - 6th seal example which is pointing directly to deceived Jews in Jerusalem, and what Apostle Paul said about the part of Israel God blinded, I don't see it as the unforgiveable sin. Only if one is not deceived, and still agrees to take the mark and bow do I see as the unforgiveable sin, and that would have to be one of those 144,000.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

jesse.

This will not happen at the coming, because many will survive the second coming.

They will be cast into the fire at the second judgement; They will be the goats on the left.

jesse.

God's cup of wrath is poured out on the earth on the last day of this world, at Christ's second coming. It is what will destroy man's works off the surface of the earth and end this present time, ushering us into Christ's thousand years reign on earth. See 2 Pet.3:10 and end of Hebrews 12, and especially Isaiah.

I agree that babylon will be no more. But there will be many survivors,and they will carry on on earth.

Christ will set up his kingdom with boundaries.rev 21:17.18, it's a cube. There will be no fly zone for satans angels.

The survivors will be preach to by the chosen jews.Many will be converted but also many will not.

Jews and gentiles will multiply during the thousand years.Then satan will draw all the unconverted to one place

to be destroyed by God himself. This is the war of gog in the land of magog.(non believers).

It will take seven moths to bury the dead in the valey of hamongog.

jesse.

I thought Christ's kingdom filled the earth per Daniel 2.

35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

Yes,that is correct, all the natons will have their dominion taken away.Dan.7:12.

They are there,but no dominion.

Christ will rule the earth with a rod of iron,but not in his kingdom,for all will be in Christ.

He will rule with love.

The gentiles will be ruled with a rod of iron.They will be preached to.

Many will be converted,but not all.

They are there for satan to draw them to one place,then destroyed.

This is the reason why satan is spared at the coming.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I agree that babylon will be no more. But there will be many survivors,and they will carry on on earth.

Christ will set up his kingdom with boundaries.rev 21:17.18, it's a cube. There will be no fly zone for satans angels.

The survivors will be preach to by the chosen jews.Many will be converted but also many will not.

Jews and gentiles will multiply during the thousand years.Then satan will draw all the unconverted to one place

to be destroyed by God himself. This is the war of gog in the land of magog.(non believers).

jesse.

Ezekiel 40 forward gives the actual layout of the holy city and oblation, which is part of what John was shown in Rev.21-22. So there's no sense in all that speculation of no fly zones, survivor reality show references, etc.

The events of Ezek.38-39 occur on the last day of this present world, on the day of The Lord, which is when Jesus returns. The Gog/Magog at the end of the 1,000 years per Rev.20 is a different time and different battle.

jesse.

Ezekiel 40 forward gives the actual layout of the holy city and oblation, which is part of what John was shown in Rev.21-22. So there's no sense in all that speculation of no fly zones, survivor reality show references, etc.

The events of Ezek.38-39 occur on the last day of this present world, on the day of The Lord, which is when Jesus returns. The Gog/Magog at the end of the 1,000 years per Rev.20 is a different time and different battle.

Salty.

Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited:

in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword,

and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel,

which have been always waste:

but it is brought forth out of the nations,

and they shall dwell safely all of them.

1.in latter years.

2.the land that is brought back from the sword.

3.gathered out of many people.

4. which have been always waste.

5.brought forth of nations.

6.dwell savely.

None of that is israel today.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty.

in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword,

1.in latter years.

6.dwell savely.

jesse.

That's not enough to know, you have to include all the Ezek.38 & 39 chapters. As of right now, you're only paying attention to a portion of those chapters. And actually, the Ezek.37 chapter is part of that Message also, because it is pointed to again at the end of the 39th chapter.

Salty.

1.in latter years.

6.dwell savely.

jesse.

That's not enough to know, you have to include all the Ezek.38 & 39 chapters. As of right now, you're only paying attention to a portion of those chapters. And actually, the Ezek.37 chapter is part of that Message also, because it is pointed to again at the end of the 39th chapter.

Salty.

That's fine.

jesse.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Receiving the mark is unforgivable. God's Spirit is withdrawing from the earth. The receivers of the mark will find themselves without repentance. All sin if died unconfessed from is unforgivable. If you want to know what the mark is, you need to know who the beast is.

Http://remnantofgod.org/666-CHAR.htm

This beast's mark is easy to see since that beast already claims it has one

Http://remnantofgod.org/mark.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I'd like some thoughts on this question.

My initial thought is 'no'.  Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of flirting with disaster, just want to make sense of some things.

Where it speaks of judgment being carried out it always says it like this: “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand..." .  If the mark alone was enough to "send someone to hell" then why add the worship clause?  Using the "and" conjunction indicates that both must be in play.  I see "receiving the mark" as the first act of worship which is followed by continued worship (complying with the mandates of the image).  Can someone realize at some point, say when things really go south, that they've made a bad decision and repent.  I think so, but I'm not sure.  I think it might part of what the 144,000 do, bear witness and call to repentance.

Also, I think the decision to receive the mark or not will be made by everyone in just a couple months or so.  Why not just kill them all then?  I think the reason is that the judgments of the seventh seal gets progressively worse to try and convince people of their bad decision.  The great majority, though, will not see through the deception and will remain stiff-necked in their rebellion.  But might some repent as a result?  Maybe, but very, very few, kind of like God's searching for that last gold coin or two.

Another reason why I think you will be able to repent after receiving the mark is in Acts 2:

"And I will grant wonders in the sky above

And signs on the earth below,

Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke.

The sun will be turned into darkness

And the moon into blood,

Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.

And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

I don't see any exception for those who have received the mark in there.  Again, the vast majority won't repent, but why make that statement if it weren't possible?

Thoughts?

If you take the mark of the beast the 666 you cannot change your mind, even if you want to you will not be able to.  God by that time has given man so many chances to do the right thing and some will still refuse, but once that 666 is on your hand or forehead you are headed and will go to hell.  There will be no turning back. That is why you need to understand scripture.It is an unforgivable   And you will have to understand too that without that 666 you will not be able to buy or sell anything and it most likely will cost you your life.  It's a very serious decision.  Suffer a few minutes here and then enter into eternity with Christ.  Or cast caution to the wind and spend eternity in hell.  And the 144,000  I  believe will be saved and they in turn will win I believe millions to Christ.  If you have questions about this I would look up a man named Watchman who is a Chat room moderator.  He is a Bible whiz. He will be able and more then happy to answer your questions.  I wish you blessings.

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

It needn't be a hard and fast rule that because "and" is used, both conditions must be in play. Look at this:

Mark 16:16  He who has believed and has been baptised shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

If there's no occasion for baptism before death, we know that isn't going to result in Hell for the person in question. Taking the mark, like baptism, is an outward sign of an inward condition, and not one that can be changed by that point. I believe that because of this:

Revelation 16:9

Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.

Revelation 16:11

and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

It would seem there is a point of no return.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

It needn't be a hard and fast rule that because "and" is used, both conditions must be in play. Look at this:

Mark 16:16  He who has believed and has been baptised shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

If there's no occasion for baptism before death, we know that isn't going to result in Hell for the person in question. Taking the mark, like baptism, is an outward sign of an inward condition, and not one that can be changed by that point. I believe that because of this:

Revelation 16:9

Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.

Revelation 16:11

and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

It would seem there is a point of no return.

I understand what you're getting at but look at John 3:16.  There's no mention of baptism there.  If there had been just one mention of receiving the mark without the worshiping of the image, I'd agree.

As I understand the unfolding of the seals, trumpets, vials, there will be many months between the issuing of the mark and fourth vial of Rev 16:9, maybe a couple or three years.  The "did not repent" characteristic seems to be well down the road from the issuing of the mark.

Receiving the mark is clearly evil due to its association with the false prophet, the man of sin.  And no one should by any means receive it.  I want to be clear about that.  But there does seem to be provision for those who realize they've made a mistake and want out per Acts 2:

19 And I will grant wonders in the sky above

And signs on the earth below,

Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke.

20 The sun will be turned into darkness

And the moon into blood,

Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.

21 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Will anyone who rejects the mark automatically receive salvation?  Conversely, is it true?