LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I think people in the U.S need to know that CPS (Child Protective Services) can come into your home, and take your children from you based on nothing more then they "think" you did something. And they get away with this! No facts, no evidence, just well we think something happen. This is what has happen with me and my family. People in America need to know that this is what is going on with CPS. There is no innocent till proven guilty with the family court system! They take your children and won't give them back until you can somehow convince them that what they "think" is not true. Tell me how do you fight a thought that someone has about you? I have been forced to leave my husband and move in with my mother in the hopes that this will get my daughter return to me. Still my lawyer thinks I are too divorce my husband thinking that it would look better if I did. I refuse to do so. I will be going to court tomorrow to see if I can dispute their lies about me. Please keep me in your prayers. I never knew that the system worked this way. I had no ideal that these people could just show up at your house and rip your child from you based on nothing more then a thought. People need to know that this stuff is going on and can happen to anyone who has children.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Ladykay, I first want to say that I'm not addressing your particular situation because I obviously do not know the details,
but am rather talking about my own experience with CPS. You state that cps is overzealous,
that they overreact and remove children from homes they don't need to be removed from.

However when I was a kid, my mother was reported numerous times to cps from the time I started school until I was a teenager.
They only finally reacted and did anything to help at all when the report came from police officers and included evidence from a third party.
For years I was left in a situation that no child should ever be left in.

Had CPS intervened earlier I would have been spared a lot of things that should never have happen to me.
I am blessed because the authorities did eventually help me. ( Oh,had they done so sooner, but it was not to be.)

Today, I have a secure family that love me, care for me and are helping me to grow.
They have given me a safe environment, installed in me honest principles .
With that love I am now slowly putting the past behind me.

Worthy played an important part in my new walk, that and hearing the prayers of my dad for me at night when I moved here to my new home.  
I accepted Christ into my heart almost a year ago and move forward , safe in the knowledge that all things work for HIS glory.

LadyKay I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

I think people in the U.S need to know that CPS (Child Protective Services) can come into your home, and take your children from you based on nothing more then they "think" you did something. And they get away with this! No facts, no evidence, just well we think something happen. This is what has happen with me and my family. People in America need to know that this is what is going on with CPS. There is no innocent till proven guilty with the family court system! They take your children and won't give them back until you can somehow convince them that what they "think" is not true. Tell me how do you fight a thought that someone has about you? I have been forced to leave my husband and move in with my mother in the hopes that this will get my daughter return to me. Still my lawyer thinks I are too divorce my husband thinking that it would look better if I did. I refuse to do so. I will be going to court tomorrow to see if I can dispute their lies about me. Please keep me in your prayers. I never knew that the system worked this way. I had no ideal that these people could just show up at your house and rip your child from you based on nothing more then a thought. People need to know that this stuff is going on and can happen to anyone who has children.

Lady your situation is in my prayers, I wont try to comment on your OP as I have no working knowledge of the CPS system in the USA. 

Ladykay, I first want to say that I'm not addressing your particular situation because I obviously do not know the details,
but am rather talking about my own experience with CPS. You state that cps is overzealous,
that they overreact and remove children from homes they don't need to be removed from.

However when I was a kid, my mother was reported numerous times to cps from the time I started school until I was a teenager.
They only finally reacted and did anything to help at all when the report came from police officers and included evidence from a third party.

Had CPS intervened earlier I would have been spared a lot of things that should never have happen to me.
I am blessed because the authorities did eventually help me. ( Oh,had they done so sooner, but it was not to be.)

Today, I have a secure family that love me, care for me and are helping me to grow.

Worthy played an important part in my new walk, that and hearing the prayers of my dad for me at night when I moved here to my new home.  
I accepted Christ into my heart almost a year ago and move forward , safe in the knowledge that all things work for HIS glory.

Logan it must have taken a lot of courage to post the above. 

Let me just say that you are a fine young man , it's an honour and a privilege to count you as a friend. 

I and others have seen how you are growing , planting stepping stones in your life , a firm base to move forward onto. 

God will use you Logan. 

May God Bless you and your mum and dad , pops, lolly and all the family. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

AMEN!!!!  - Great advice and Testimony Brother Logan!!!!

I am so sorry to hear of your continuing harassment by CPS. There is no longer "innocent until proven guilty" in America's legal (I can't say justice) system any longer. Ever since the "it takes a community" movement took hold, the government has decided that they know best how to raise our children. Children have discovered that they can get their parents into all sorts of trouble by simply intimating any kind of abuse is taking place in the home. And parents have become afraid or unwilling to control and discipline their children. This is the sign of the times. I don't believe that for one second that you are doing anything to deserve such treatment as you are getting, but you can take some comfort knowing that there are many people praying for you and that you are under persecution for Christ. God bless you and I hope things get better.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I GOT MY DAUGHTER BACK TODAY! I can not prais God enough!!!!! Thank You My Lord Jesus! Thank You My God in Haven I!  Thank You and prais your holy name!

Guest Butero

I am very happy for you LadyKay.  Did they believe your story, or did your separation from your husband cause them to change their mind?  Did you ever find out what caused all of this to happen in the first place? 

Guest LadyC

I GOT MY DAUGHTER BACK TODAY! I can not prais God enough!!!!! Thank You My Lord Jesus! Thank You My God in Haven I!  Thank You and prais your holy name!

that is a praise i'll echo! i'm so happy for you! now, have the charges been dropped so that your whole family including your husband can be reunited?