LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I need sometime to collect my thoughts and then I will tell you more about it all. But for now I will say this:

No weapon formed against you will succeed, and you will refute any accusation raised against you in court.

This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness is from Me."

This is the LORD's declaration."

Isaiah 54:17

This verse from Isaiah came to me last year. I just open up by Bible and found it. It took 15 months for it to happen, but that is exactly what happen! I did indeed refuted every accusation that was raised against me in court!  I thought God had left me. I thought he no longer cared for me. I even thought he did not love me. At times I felt alone and without hope. But God did hear my cry. He did not abandon me. Even in my anger at him he still was there for me. I need to tell my story. For the glory of God. I need to let others know that all is not lost. I wanted to die. I really did. I even thought about how I would do it. But God was there for me in the end. He helped me hang on. I only hung on because of him. It was bad at times. Really bad. We are talking crying in the bathroom for hours bad. I thought my daughter would never come home to me. My situation looked  imposable. I was facing people who were lying and making false accusations against me, and it seem that not matter what I did; they keep winning. But in the end, it was my God who had the last say! I need to tell this story to help others out there like me. Who feel all is lost and God had abandoned them.

Guest Geoff Primanti

This made me sad and then very happy when I heard of the outcome.

Praise God for what He did for you!  Requesting prayer on these forums was the thing that made all the difference imho.