Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Geoff Primanti

New here, requesting status to post teaching threads.

13 posts in this topic

Hello George and all forum moderators,

My name is Geoff Primanti and I have a minister's license with the National Association of Christian Ministers (nacm).

You can check with them and they will verify with you that I am a member of the association and that this license is valid.

Is this enough to obtain permission to post teaching threads?

I have begin a study on the book of Romans that I would like to share and all 5 messages that I have done so far are on my facebook page; I would also like to post them in Worthy Forums in order in one thread and also continue through the entire book to the end here in the same thread, with permission.

Of course I hold myself accountable not only to nacm but the ministers of Worthy Boards should I make an error in what I say due to human fallibility.  And I am also very aware of God's judgment and the fact that it is stricter on those who teach God's word and this puts enough fear in me that I will never deliberately make an error in doctrine and I would also welcome any correction that comes my way if my teaching were to ever depart from biblical concepts.  Acts 17:11 is my exhortation to any and all who read my messages.

Welcome to Worthy.  :)

You need five posts in the “Worthy Welcome” forum area to be able to access your profile/other member’s profiles and to start topics elsewhere on the forum. 

If you reply to members that welcome you on this thread you will soon have five posts.  :thumbsup:

On Worthy only those of the Ministry may teach.

Please keep in mind that we all do a bit of teaching in what we write, 

but teaching in general is not allowed on the boards or in the chat room.

If you had an answer all along and through your questioning, you were leading up to what you believe.

This is teaching.

The questions are not necessary when you already have an answer in mind.

Present your thoughts first and open it up for a discussion.

That is the difference between teaching and discussing.

If we allowed every member to "teach", imagine what sort of teaching we would find.

We have approximately 67.200 members, imagine what teaching we would find if all were permitted to teach.

Instead of jumping in with both feet by requesting permission to teach , why not give us time to get to know you?

You also need time to get know us.  :thumbsup:

After you have five posts there are many places where you may start a topic and open it up for discussing. 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

(As you mentioned in your post about face book , please be sure you do not post face book links  :thumbsup: )

Welcome to Worthy Geoff!!  :)

Welcome to worthy

Welcome to worthy, Geoff :) 

Welcome to Worthy.  :)

You need five posts in the “Worthy Welcome” forum area to be able to access your profile/other member’s profiles and to start topics elsewhere on the forum. 

If you reply to members that welcome you on this thread you will soon have five posts.  :thumbsup:

On Worthy only those of the Ministry may teach.

Please keep in mind that we all do a bit of teaching in what we write, 

but teaching in general is not allowed on the boards or in the chat room.

If you had an answer all along and through your questioning, you were leading up to what you believe.

This is teaching.

The questions are not necessary when you already have an answer in mind.

Present your thoughts first and open it up for a discussion.

That is the difference between teaching and discussing.

If we allowed every member to "teach", imagine what sort of teaching we would find.

We have approximately 67.200 members, imagine what teaching we would find if all were permitted to teach.

Instead of jumping in with both feet by requesting permission to teach , why not give us time to get to know you?

You also need time to get know us.  :thumbsup:

After you have five posts there are many places where you may start a topic and open it up for discussing. 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

(As you mentioned in your post about face book , please be sure you do not post face book links  :thumbsup: )

Welcome to Worthy! I support Nigel's comments and advice.

Hello Geoff, and welcome to Worthy.

Welcome to Worthy.