IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

“If you want us to take you seriously”

-----------

Do not take me seriously

Take GOD seriously

If GOD appoints me as somebody,so y should take me seriously

But if GOD really appoints me as somebody,yes I know, if I give the wrong information bcs of the carelessness ,i should really sorry for that

But GOD do give me the low  IQ  of mathematics:emot-lwt:

:noidea::emot-lwt:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, silviawang said:

But it is do my duty to give y the ture and exact information

So

Thks for remindingm,again

I will pay atten to

Hi Silvia and yes anybody can make mistakes, so i was just pointing out that.   Also, just want to address your belief in God, since you mention you have studied a variety of cultures like Greek , Egyptian and Indian.   In that case, you have to quote scripture from the Bible along with your messages here and there and also  to lift up the name of Jesus Christ in which Christians belief is the very foundation.  Without Christ, there is no Christians.   So, lets hear a bit about Christ in your messages too.  Have a great day.

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Hi Silvia and yes anybody can make mistakes, so i was just pointing out that.   Also, just want to address your belief in God, since you mention you have studied a variety of cultures like Greek , Egyptian and Indian.   In that case, you have to quote scripture from the Bible along with your messages here and there and also  to lift up the name of Jesus Christ in which Christians belief is the very foundation.  Without Christ, there is no Christians.   So, lets hear a bit about Christ in your messages too.  Have a great day.

Thks ,when I read the story---Newton said that he will come with LORD in the second coming I thought :once I see y, I do kick y,bcs y are the nightmare during my high school stage

I were not good at mathematics even form 5,6years old ,and then the nightmares came and came,the physics ,the chemistry

My self-image is very low from primary school  to college ,I learned Marketing in college,and the lessons are : accounting, Linear Algebra, Mathematical statistics, determinant……….i feel I were in the hell

Even years after graduation I can not got rid of the low self-image.

And then I were called by GOD,but at the initial time I were the seeker not the believer,and then I became the fans of an popular actor

He is Donnie Yen(his recent 2 films are--- Star Wars: Rogue One & Return of Xander Cage )

He was raised in US, although he is not the Christian,but the ethic of US,the ethic of Protestant ,formed him, equipped him

So throughout his life he becomes a good witness of Protestant ethic

He was not good in his teenage stage, actually he was so bad his parents send him to mainland china to be trained strictly

And then he became an actor in the action area, during his first decade of career ,he was almost a loser,bcs at that time, Jackie Chan and Jet li were the 2 kings of Chinese action movie,but Donnie Yen disagreed with these 2 kings ‘ way to make action movies,they were and are working in the traditional Chinese kongfu,but Donnie Yen was and is good at MMA,so at that time he has no audience,no box office,no money,and sometimes he should depended on his friend to get some delicious food

But he saw MMA is his calling ,his faith ,and he saidit is not I choose the action film,but the action film choose me

So he insist on and on and on ,kept the faith ,with unimaginable  sacrifice

And when I were interested in him,he was already a huge star

And after I read his story,I thought:in teenage ,he was far worse than me,if he kept his faith and became a huge star,why I judge myself so negative???

Of course, at the same time I learn Protestantism

And he said:the most strong part of a man is not the muscle but the faith!

On the other hand ,he is good at MMA,but not so good in traditional Chinese kongfu as Jackie Chan and Jet li (but his fans totally do not agree),he was also not in depression for this,his thought is :everyone has different passion and talent ,they are good at that and I am good at this,I should find my own passion and talent,so he insist on MMA way to make film

----------that remind me the holy spirit give to each Individual different talent

So I think yeah,it is all right  to follow another biblical teaching”

So I tried to find out what is my passion and my talent and no so depressed in the area I do lacking the IQ

I had listened more than a thoustand of sermons, but observing his life almost as important as these sermons.

(everyone see this story ,pls pls do not tell him in his facebook ,bcs he knows my story ,

I wrote this story in his fans zone again and again and again,if he or his fans know I wrote it once more ,even outside his fanszone,even in English,I will be consider as a crazy fans)

Edited by silviawang

1 hour ago, silviawang said:

Thks ,when I read the story---Newton said that he will come with LORD in the second coming I thought :once I see y, I do kick y,bcs y are the nightmare during my high school stage

What is all this about.  You did not address what i spoke to you about, and that is lifting up the name of Jesus Christ.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

Hi, Christian here. 

I believe in evolution, and I also believe in God. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive. 

1 hour ago, Tea Ess said:

Hi, Christian here. 

I believe in evolution, and I also believe in God. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive. 

Actually to say ,I think Theistic evolution is the perfect answer

15 hours ago, warrior12 said:

What is all this about.  You did not address what i spoke to you about, and that is lifting up the name of Jesus Christ.   

With talking with various types of Christians and also with listening various types of sermons(more than 90% are in English)

My question is :who is the REAL Christian???

There are Catholic ,  Orthodox, Protestant,all under the name of Christianity

And within the Protestant,more than 3000 religious sects

So ,who is right???

Do not honour LORD with lips,it is cheap and easy,but with lives

Edited by silviawang

Isaiah 29

13 The Lord said: Because these people draw near with their mouths and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their worship of me is a human commandment learned by rote;

Matthew 7

21 "Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Edited by silviawang

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 8/13/2014 at 7:55 PM, silviawang said:

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

Recent days I watched a lot of documentaries about the nature (from BBC and discovery channel),and all I heard is evolution, evolution, and evolution.

So when I awake in morning,2 questions come to my mind:

1-      all are the evolution,so there is totally no GOD

2-      and then I aware that a person get this kind of information day by day,year by year,it is almost impossible to him to believe in GOD

in china,lots of people hate Darwin’s theory,bcs the atheism(which is based on Darwinism)almost destroy our morality,and make china extremely corrupt,bcs the evolution,and we are just animals ,the very purpose of our life is just the survive and make our DNA pass down,so we do not need any morality,for survive,the Chinese can do anything evil (as evil as you can image)to earn money ,and according to evolution,you can not say it is worng, and also bcs of evolution(which brings  atheism),people do not believe in gods anymore(the traditional china is polytheism) ,and do not fear the punishment from gods any more,the sinful nature of human being is like an opening Pandora's box ------as terrible as you can image.

So when lots of Chinese aware the consequence of evolutionism ,they became the most radical anti-evolutionism,and the strong controversy about the evolutionism lasting for a long time in Chinese forum.

surprisely, the most strong evidence the evolutionists give,are come from US,which we think the Christian nation,look at these:

http://www.nasonline.org/member-directory/

http://nas.nasonline.org/site/Dir?sid=1011&view=basic&pg=srch

http://www.amacad.org/members/classList.pdf

http://www.nature.com/subjects

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/340/6138.subject-index

so my question is how can a person ,whom raised in evolutionism and living in evolutionism,believ in GOD?frankly to say ,the reason I believe in GOD is bcs I see the deadly consequence of atheism,but the people in western world do not have such experience and understanding,so although the mainstream of western is still be proclaimed as the Christian,but is it only the tradition,not the real faith?

Many Christian do accept some form of evolution, but not the atheistic understanding of it.  For me it is obvious that there is an underlying infinite intelligence in this process (evolution), no way could it happen by blind, unconscious, meandering process.    This infinite intelligence is revealed to us through Jesus Christ. 

Peace
Mark

7 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

Hi, Christian here. 

Hi Tea Ess, nice to meet you here.    How so, the God of the Bible gave a specific account on the creation of man and  the world we live in.  Evolution is not mentioned in the Bible , which Christians believe is the word of God and given to us.    So, there is definitely conflict of truths if we use the Bible as the measure.  If however, you are using your own understanding and together with the science, then it is not in agreement  with God's word and have to say evolution is a lie and from the master deceiver, satan.   Also, you have to make a definite choice and not be a fence sitter.  Can't play both sides of the game, it is not allowed, you have to choose your side, hopefully, it is on the word of God.