IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Hi Tea Ess, nice to meet you here.    How so, the God of the Bible gave a specific account on the creation of man and  the world we live in.  Evolution is not mentioned in the Bible , which Christians believe is the word of God and given to us.    So, there is definitely conflict of truths if we use the Bible as the measure.  If however, you are using your own understanding and together with the science, then it is not in agreement  with God's word and have to say evolution is a lie and from the master deceiver, satan.   Also, you have to make a definite choice and not be a fence sitter.  Can't play both sides of the game, it is not allowed, you have to choose your side, hopefully, it is on the word of God.

Lots of things that are not mentioned in the bible, but are facts none the less.  Like 'germs', 'bacteria', 'atoms' etc. 
I do believe you go too far on your fence sitter analogy.  Many Christians believe that there was a process involved in how things got to be where they are now.....evolution is one word for it.  Though from God's point of view, everything is happening 'now'. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

The work of God through Christ Jesus. How do people raised in islamic countries under hate of christianity come to believe Jesus is messiah? 

How do people in pagan tribes become christian? 

Born again believer recieve from God a spirit of truth, (christ in us) and are taught by God The truth and The Liar is exposed to them.

People who do not love truth but believe "The Lie" are given over to a deception. 

There are decieved people in the west that believe The Lie (satanic deception). But we still have a strong christion base that knows and loves "The Truth". When you know your creator its pretty hard to be decieved by "The Satanic  Lie" "There is no creator". 

Edited by Reinitin
Missed the question

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

28 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Lots of things that are not mentioned in the bible, but are facts none the less.  Like 'germs', 'bacteria', 'atoms' etc. 
I do believe you go too far on your fence sitter analogy.  Many Christians believe that there was a process involved in how things got to be where they are now.....evolution is one word for it.  Though from God's point of view, everything is happening 'now'. 

We are talking about the very creation of life and the formation of this magnificent universe that we live in.   Well, God does give a specific account on how he created it all.  Well, if some Christians are choosing to have other beliefs in how the good Lord made man and the universe,  then , they most likely have some other doctrines they are listening too and not the Bible.  The Bible gives us a clear and concise account of our creation and how it was done.  Evolution and its propagation is from the father of lies, whose aim is for man to doubt God's word.    Fence sitter analogy is very correct, as either you hold God's word to be true or hold on to what some men has theorize and claim it for a fact.  You have to jump of the fence and choose a side my friend, the coach would not allow you on both side, he is a jealous God. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by silviawang

18 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

We are talking about the very creation of life and the formation of this magnificent universe that we live in.   Well, God does give a specific account on how he created it all.  Well, if some Christians are choosing to have other beliefs in how the good Lord made man and the universe,  then , they most likely have some other doctrines they are listening too and not the Bible.  The Bible gives us a clear and concise account of our creation and how it was done.  Evolution and its propagation is from the father of lies, whose aim is for man to doubt God's word.    Fence sitter analogy is very correct, as either you hold God's word to be true or hold on to what some men has theorize and claim it for a fact.  You have to jump of the fence and choose a side my friend, the coach would not allow you on both side, he is a jealous God. 

I disagree ;-).  Science, when true, is also the word of God, for the laws of nature and the process of evolution are part of that.  God is the author of all things, that is what the book of genesis taught, not science. 

Peace
Mark

6 hours ago, silviawang said:

With talking with various types of Christians and also with listening various types of sermons(more than 90% are in English)

My question is :who is the REAL Christian???

There are Catholic ,  Orthodox, Protestant,all under the name of Christianity

And within the Protestant,more than 3000 religious sects

So ,who is right???

Do not honour LORD with lips,it is cheap and easy,but with lives

The Bible is right.  And THEISM is not of the Bible, there is only but ONE GOD, not many Gods.

1 Timothy 2   King James Version (KJV)

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

The Bible is right.  And THEISM is not of the Bible, there is only but ONE GOD, not many Gods.

1 Timothy 2   King James Version (KJV)

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

There is only one BIBLE and there is only ONE GOD

But there is

Catholic ,  Orthodox, Protestant,

--------------which one is right???

I argued with Catholics again and again,do y whats their opinion about me.about us----the Protestant???

9 minutes ago, markdohle said:

I disagree ;-).  Science, when true, is also the word of God, for the laws of nature and the process of evolution are part of that.  God is the author of all things, that is what the book of genesis taught, not science. 

Peace
Mark

So Mark, Evolution is a theory, isn't it.  Is it a fact. I read where it is both a fact and theory.  go figure.    I do not downplay the role of science as we live in a world today where science has made possible vast improvement of the human condition.  But the spiritual condition of man is another unseen condition that science cannot fathom. 

3 minutes ago, silviawang said:

There is only one BIBLE and there is only ONE GOD

But there is

Catholic ,  Orthodox, Protestant,

--------------which one is right???

I argued with Catholics again and again,do y whats their opinion about me.about us----the Protestant???

You have to come to your conclusion, because at the judgement day, it is you who would have to  give your account.  On that day, what  the catholics and other belief would be of no use to you.   You have to go before the living God   today with prayer and petition and ask for his divine guidance to navigate this life.

15 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So Mark, Evolution is a theory, isn't it.  Is it a fact. I read where it is both a fact and theory.  go figure.    I do not downplay the role of science as we live in a world today where science has made possible vast improvement of the human condition.  But the spiritual condition of man is another unseen condition that science cannot fathom. 

Of course, there is much that we cannot fathom;-).  I don't argue about this since it has all been said, the debate or conversation about evolution.  I just disagree about me being a fence sitter.   That is your characterization, has nothing to do with anyone else.    Darwinism will most likely be replaced with a different understanding (theory) about how it works.  I do think the 'atheistic' aspect of it will disappear over time. 

Peace
Mark

Edited by markdohle