IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I am not going to read all 13 pages to see if this has been said or not, but please realize what the whole world is like as we are in the last days.

2 Timothy 3:1-5a

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.

The closer we are to the return of Jesus, the more people will turn from Him and live according to the flesh.

Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I thank God that He looks at us as individuals, not as a country as a whole.  I would hate to be judged by the actions of any country.  Yes, the world, not just the west, is turning from God.  Even those who once took His words to heart are not speaks as 2 Peter 3:1-4

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

here are many millions of Christians who accept evolution as a scientific fact, and I find it incredibly insulting that you're insinuating I should throw away my faith just because you disagree with me on a relatively minor issue. Your perspective is unfortunately not uncommon among young earth creationists, and it's one of the reasons I left that camp years ago. 

I do apologize if you felt insulted in my reply to you.  It was not my intention anyway.  May i ask then.  Do you believe God created man according to the the Biblical text or did man evolve from other species. ?     Because, the two are in contrast. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Davida said:

It was what your questions seemed to be getting at, so I was inviting you to say what is on your mind. 

So, then , what do you think God's viewpoint of the west is then?

God's viewpoint,is in Bible

and i want to know what's in GOD's mind to this generation

Edited by silviawang

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,150
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

22 minutes ago, silviawang said:

God's viewpoint,is in Bible

and i want to know what's in GOD's mind to this generation

The Word of God is unique in that context is critical for proper interpretation of what is being said... but after the truth is discerned it is applicable to all times and seasons for there is this underlying truth

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV)

[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

17 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I do apologize if you felt insulted in my reply to you.  It was not my intention anyway.  May i ask then.  Do you believe God created man according to the the Biblical text or did man evolve from other species. ?     Because, the two are in contrast. 

I believe that God created humans through a process of guided evolution. 

Edited by Tea Ess

35 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The Word of God is unique in that context is critical for proper interpretation of what is being said... but after the truth is discerned it is applicable to all times and seasons for there is this underlying truth

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV)

[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

So according to Bible ,what’s y interpretation of today’s Europe?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,150
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, silviawang said:

So according to Bible ,what’s y interpretation of today’s Europe?

Romans 1:18 (KJV)

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

28 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

:rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

-----------

LGBT in US...........................................:confused:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet

When I told Americans y are nolonger believe in GOD

The Americans were so angry with me as if I underestimated their  precious faith toward GOD

But on the other hand,gay marriage is legal in US ,now

So………Schizophrenia???

Edited by silviawang