IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

And this is in Jerusalem

I hope  to know GOD’s comment about these

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

1 hour ago, silviawang said:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet

When I told Americans y are nolonger believe in GOD

The Americans were so angry with me as if I underestimated their  precious faith toward GOD

But on the other hand,gay marriage is legal in US ,now

So………Schizophrenia???

Hi Silvia,  Yes, this is a terrible thing that has happened in America. It happened because we had a liberal (ungodly) part of our government is control for the past 8 years. Back around 1998 I could see homosexuality becoming more popular. Then around 2006 I knew a day where gay marriage would be legal was coming. BUT, I never ever expected it to happen so fast. I didn't think it would happen for another 20 or 30 years. I didn't understand how liberal the people in Washington were. I mean the president and the congress. So they changed America so much it's almost not America anymore. But now we have a conservative government is control. President Trump appointed quite a few Christian men to his staff and the Vice President is Born Again. This is making the liberals furious and we have been having planned riots. People are being paid to make riots. The liberals are acting like spoiled children because they know they aren't going to get special treatment from Trump. All this is an example of the down side to the freedoms we have. And now that the Obama administration made gay marriage legal no one can take it away from them. That's not how freedom works. We can worship Jesus without fear and no one will try and kill us. People in some other countries can't do that. But other people actually worship Satan and there are a few churches of Satan. This is terrible but it's what freedom allows. Maybe this is one way God is separating His people from the phonies. God's true people know homosexuality is a sin, but it's also legal. But I don't think the LGBT people will get anymore special privileges while Trump is in office. We shall see if I am right or wrong. I pray for President Trump and his people everyday. I'm sure God doesn't like this but God allows these things to happen. I think God let us have Trump to give us a chance to stop what Obama allowed. I'll tell you what I think. As bad as things are they are going to get worse. Scientists are working on a way to connect our brains to the Internet. In 10 yrs this may happen. To some it sounds like a good idea. You can google something just by thinking about it. Young people will accept this but us older folks never will. It will start with our brains controlling the Internet but after some time the Internet will start to control our thoughts. And it will reach a time when people won't be able to think or make decisions without their mind being able to access the Internet. I don't think this will happen in my lifetime but it may happen in yours. One thing I have learned is that things can always get worse.     

34 minutes ago, JTC said:

Hi Silvia,  Yes, this is a terrible thing that has happened in America. It happened because we had a liberal (ungodly) part of our government is control for the past 8 years. Back around 1998 I could see homosexuality becoming more popular. Then around 2006 I knew a day where gay marriage would be legal was coming. BUT, I never ever expected it to happen so fast. I didn't think it would happen for another 20 or 30 years. I didn't understand how liberal the people in Washington were. I mean the president and the congress. So they changed America so much it's almost not America anymore. But now we have a conservative government is control. President Trump appointed quite a few Christian men to his staff and the Vice President is Born Again. This is making the liberals furious and we have been having planned riots. People are being paid to make riots. The liberals are acting like spoiled children because they know they aren't going to get special treatment from Trump. All this is an example of the down side to the freedoms we have. And now that the Obama administration made gay marriage legal no one can take it away from them. That's not how freedom works. We can worship Jesus without fear and no one will try and kill us. People in some other countries can't do that. But other people actually worship Satan and there are a few churches of Satan. This is terrible but it's what freedom allows. Maybe this is one way God is separating His people from the phonies. God's true people know homosexuality is a sin, but it's also legal. But I don't think the LGBT people will get anymore special privileges while Trump is in office. We shall see if I am right or wrong. I pray for President Trump and his people everyday. I'm sure God doesn't like this but God allows these things to happen. I think God let us have Trump to give us a chance to stop what Obama allowed. I'll tell you what I think. As bad as things are they are going to get worse. Scientists are working on a way to connect our brains to the Internet. In 10 yrs this may happen. To some it sounds like a good idea. You can google something just by thinking about it. Young people will accept this but us older folks never will. It will start with our brains controlling the Internet but after some time the Internet will start to control our thoughts. And it will reach a time when people won't be able to think or make decisions without their mind being able to access the Internet. I don't think this will happen in my lifetime but it may happen in yours. One thing I have learned is that things can always get worse.     

First of all,look at the pic,

Second.y ,as a Christian,will y allow y beloved daughter  converting to the Judaism?

1.jpg

Edited by silviawang

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

First, I had not heard the LGBT people are supporting Trump. But they didn't vote for him. They are only saying they now support him because they will want favors from him. But I don't think Trump will ever favor the LGBT's the way Obama. The LGBT community is not as big as they want you to think. They talk loud but most of the country is not in favor of legal marriage, at least not us older people. Even the older people who are not religious don't favor gay marriage. It just seems wrong to them. And in fact, it is wrong. This is already causing problems that wouldn't have happened if gay marriage wasn't legal. 

Judaism needs to turn into Christianity because Jesus was a Hebrew man by nationality. The Jews need to realize Jesus is their Messiah. For a long time we have had a group called Jews for Jesus. These people practice Judaism but they accept Jesus as the Messiah. Messiah means Christ. How will Judaism and Christianity become one? I don't know but this may be the way. Maybe by Christians joining Judaism all the Jews will eventually accept Jesus as their Lord.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,419
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

I believe that God created humans through a process of guided evolution. 

If you drop a one liner for a huge topic like this, then i would not be asking for a more detail explanation of what you mean, as it would be like trying to pry information, which is not something i am inclined to do.  We are here to share our ideas, beliefs and thoughts in a constructive and communicable way that should be a real dialogue really.  If you want to have a real conversation, then you state what this "guided process" is .

Also, you did answer my question as to your reply above which implies that you do not believe the Biblical account of man creation.  May i ask also, are you a Christian or believe in God other than whom is revealed in the Holy Bible ?.

3 hours ago, silviawang said:

And now that the Obama administration made gay marriage legal no one can take it away from them.

I thought is was the 8 men and women in robes who made this legal, that is the supreme court who adjudicated over a case that turned this into a nation law.  Correct me if i am wrong here.  

Edited by warrior12

21 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I thought is was the 8 men and women in robes who made this legal, that is the supreme court who adjudicated over a case that turned this into a nation law.  Correct me if i am wrong here.  

Just can not image this happened in a Christian nation

Or……is US a Christian nation?

On 3/17/2017 at 0:28 AM, Tea Ess said:

There are many millions of Christians who accept evolution as a scientific fact

Just wanted to get and idea if this is true. Are there Christians here at Worthy that support this statement.   What is evolution, could someone summarize this word in general. 

2 hours ago, JTC said:

First, I had not heard the LGBT people are supporting Trump. But they didn't vote for him. They are only saying they now support him because they will want favors from him. But I don't think Trump will ever favor the LGBT's the way Obama. The LGBT community is not as big as they want you to think. They talk loud but most of the country is not in favor of legal marriage, at least not us older people. Even the older people who are not religious don't favor gay marriage. It just seems wrong to them. And in fact, it is wrong. This is already causing problems that wouldn't have happened if gay marriage wasn't legal. 

Judaism needs to turn into Christianity because Jesus was a Hebrew man by nationality. The Jews need to realize Jesus is their Messiah. For a long time we have had a group called Jews for Jesus. These people practice Judaism but they accept Jesus as the Messiah. Messiah means Christ. How will Judaism and Christianity become one? I don't know but this may be the way. Maybe by Christians joining Judaism all the Jews will eventually accept Jesus as their Lord.  

The Judaists only believe in OT,to them ,JESUS is the madman and the Defiler.

But the Muslims,they both accept the OT and NT(their NT is named Injil),and they honor JESUS as the saint, prophet,born from the Virgin Mary,and will judge in the judgment day

So is  Judaism and Christianity become one” easier.

Or “ Islam and Christianity become one” easier?

Actually president George Walker Bush had said that the Christian and the Muslim are worship the same GOD.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299

I think as long as there are humans there shall be belief in something other than ourselves pulling all the strings.