IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Those being 'massacred' are those who hate God and martyred His saints. Why do you care what I 'feel, about it? It is what it is.

Here is the reaction of those that witnessed it...

Revelation 19:1-3 KJV
[1] And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: [2] For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. [3] And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

1/3of the mankind,1/4of the mankind,what make y think these people are all deserve to die

Or let us discuss with more specificly and visually

If this kid die before y eye,how do y feel?

Atten pls, 1/3of the mankind,1/4of the mankind,there do will be involve in lots of little babies

Edited by OneLight
Please do not include pictures of dead people, especially babies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 minutes ago, silviawang said:

They never received the correct teachings. 

-------------------------

I do not think so,Bible is always there,and not complex,even a kid can understand what it says

y should do good,and do the right thing,if y do evil,do sth wrong,y will be punished

When we were little kids, parents taught us in this way,diffcult to understand?

Silvia, I myself, I agree with you. I even think the Bible makes it clear that we MUST obey God. But 30 yrs ago the average Christian didn't want to believe it and so they did as they pleased. There r also many Christians who never even read the Bible. Unbelievable? I thought so too. Somebody told them to say these words ... and presto chango you will go to heaven. Remember the parable of the sower? A lot of those people belong in the first 3 groups. For some it was money or possessions that distracted them from God. For others it was things like status or being popular. Others lost touch with the person who dragged them to church and they just forgot about the confession they made. Others still, they never believed any of it anyway. I knew a man who supposedly was saved shortly after me. I remember talking to him 35 yrs later and he wanted to kill his neighbor's dog for barking too much. I told him you can't do that bc you'll get arrested, but also you have to forgive your neighbor and just go talk to him. This man screamed, and in shock he said to me, "why, did you really believe all that stuff from 35 yrs ago?". Well yes I did, but you see Silvia, this other man didn't. Over the 35 yrs he went back to living the way he used to before he ever went to a church. He probably never read much of the Bible neither considering he dropped out of high school. He was smart about politics but I doubt he read much, unless it concerned a political person. 

No one ever taught these people they are supposed to obey God. IMO if they had been told that many would have never accepted Jesus in the first place. But they said the words. Are they really even saved, I don't know. It's not up to me know bc I can't see their hearts like Jesus can. I learned another thing I'll share. Don't be fast to judge anyone bc I've also seen people who needed 35 yrs to produce fruit that proves they are saved. And again, this is why we should not judge anyone. It's up to God who's saved.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Your appealing to emotions not the reality of sin and satan and the devastation to mankind (like that child) that sin and satan has caused. ..or do you want the slaughter to go on indefinitely?

It is not I but the westerners appealed to emotions not the reality,who obliged the German Chancellor Merkel to open the door of Europe widely for this boys death?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, silviawang said:

I do not think so,Bible is always there,and not complex,even a kid can understand what it says

Really ?.  Part of that statement is true, but men have been studying the Bible for ages, and still new revelations are being revealed to them, what they could not see previously.  God's word has to be meditated on day and night to receive its blessings.

Silvia, maybe you can give me your understanding of the book of Daniel.  I am sure puzzled by his words for the most part.    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

23 minutes ago, Yowm said:

This is a Bible forum and we give biblical reasons for the way things are.

Merkel and most of the West is bound up in Secular Humanism which sees man as the center of all things and has discarded Scripture. Posting that wounded/dead child was an emotional appeal on your part a poor way to discuss God's judgment in the Book of Revelation.

Here in the West, we call that propaganda.

Yes, i agree. That picture should not have been posted, as there are people with sensitive emotions that are easily disturbed.   Leave those pics for the newspaper and such.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/17/2017 at 0:13 AM, silviawang said:

The only thing I am interested in....
is what’s GOD’s viewpoint about today’s west...

:sherlock:

North, South, East Or West

God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. Everyone has turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one. Psalms 53:2-3  (New International Version)

All Men Have Sinned

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. Romans 3:23 (New Living Translation)

And Need Jesus

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 ( English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/15/2017 at 11:47 PM, Tea Ess said:

Hi, Christian here. 

I believe in evolution, and I also believe in God....
The two don't have to be mutually exclusive....

On 3/16/2017 at 1:13 AM, silviawang said:

Actually to say....
I think
Theistic evolution is the perfect answer....

:sherlock:

I Believe In The God Of Miracles

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

The LORD God Of Power And Of Might And Of Love

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11 (King James Bible)

And Every Seventh Day Since Jesus First Spoke The Heavens Into Existence

The LORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born. Psalms 33:6 (New Living Translation)

We Celebrate His First Six Days

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation. Genesis 2:1-3 (English Standard Version)

Of Creation

"Remember the day of worship by observing it as a holy day. You have six days to do all your work. The seventh day is the day of worship dedicated to the LORD your God. You, your sons, your daughters, your male and female slaves, your cattle, and the foreigners living in your city must never do any work on that day. In six days the LORD made heaven, earth, and the sea, along with everything in them. He didn't work on the seventh day. That's why the LORD blessed the day he stopped his work and set this day apart as holy. Exodus 20:8_11

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 8/13/2014 at 1:55 PM, silviawang said:

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

Recent days I watched a lot of documentaries about the nature (from BBC and discovery channel),and all I heard is evolution, evolution, and evolution.

So when I awake in morning,2 questions come to my mind:

1-      all are the evolution,so there is totally no GOD

2-      and then I aware that a person get this kind of information day by day,year by year,it is almost impossible to him to believe in GOD

in china,lots of people hate Darwin’s theory,bcs the atheism(which is based on Darwinism)almost destroy our morality,and make china extremely corrupt,bcs the evolution,and we are just animals ,the very purpose of our life is just the survive and make our DNA pass down,so we do not need any morality,for survive,the Chinese can do anything evil (as evil as you can image)to earn money ,and according to evolution,you can not say it is worng, and also bcs of evolution(which brings  atheism),people do not believe in gods anymore(the traditional china is polytheism) ,and do not fear the punishment from gods any more,the sinful nature of human being is like an opening Pandora's box ------as terrible as you can image.

So when lots of Chinese aware the consequence of evolutionism ,they became the most radical anti-evolutionism,and the strong controversy about the evolutionism lasting for a long time in Chinese forum.

surprisely, the most strong evidence the evolutionists give,are come from US,which we think the Christian nation,look at these:

http://www.nasonline.org/member-directory/

http://nas.nasonline.org/site/Dir?sid=1011&view=basic&pg=srch

http://www.amacad.org/members/classList.pdf

http://www.nature.com/subjects

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/340/6138.subject-index

so my question is how can a person ,whom raised in evolutionism and living in evolutionism,believ in GOD?frankly to say ,the reason I believe in GOD is bcs I see the deadly consequence of atheism,but the people in western world do not have such experience and understanding,so although the mainstream of western is still be proclaimed as the Christian,but is it only the tradition,not the real faith?

it's an awesome thing that you can see what continual darwin teachings would lead to..