IGNORED

Under the evolutionism,do the western world still believe in GOD?

silviawang

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, silviawang said:

Sometimes ,I really really want to give big thanks to GOD that I know china(under the Marxism and Buddhism,I know India(under Hinduism)---India is my passion and hobby------and ,maybe I also know western world,bcs I am a Christian

I have heard that there's a big Christian movement underground in China - do you know about that?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/10/2017 at 11:31 PM, silviawang said:

maybe..............

But sometimes I really want to introduce Hinduism  to Christian

And let the Christian understand why the polytheism and idolatry(the pagan gods)is wrong

Let me say that Hindusim is a very old and enchanted religion, that if you really get into the studies and reading the Ramayana and Bagavad Gita, you may just get caught up into  a spiritual ride, so to speak.   You go to the pray meetings similar to a crusade and its held for seven nights and the Pundit will preach from a section just like a preacher would preach from the Bible and it can be a fascinating and spell bound experience.  I know, i have been there already.    So, i don't think it is a good idea to introduce Hindusim to Christian, but expose the darkness of it to them ..

Do you know, multitudes of the western world has now embraced Yoga, which is really spiritual mind control.  There is even Christians that does it for their workout excercises, but they claim they play christian music instead.   In the USA and Canada, Yoga has gripped many as  the false illusion for relaxation and the claim of a stress reliever.  Be careful Christian and be alert.    

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I have heard that there's a big Christian movement underground in China - do you know about that?

The Christian population is highly increasing in recent years in china

But the quality of faith……………….is very negative

Lots of reasons

Some Chinese pastors I know:

Pastor A---he announced that a man can only has one wife is Legalism,is unBiblical

Pastor B---he is a Protestant, but he preaches the structure of Catholic is the best way of Christianity,and his teaching is the believers should obey the church,and the church should obey the bishop—of course he also says  that the bishop  should obey the Bible,butcan y get the danger within his preaching?---------------And he self – appointed the bishop of the city of Xian,one of the largest city in china

Pastor C and Pastor D:they fight each-other for grabbing the disciples

Lots of churches get the donation from overseas,both the underground churches and Governmental churches

The money is welcome

And the book?

Sorry,larger quantity of them were been thrown away like the garbage

But there are still very Godly men in china,the brother in Lord I tell y in y post,he issued lots of unti-Islam articles in forums, and for some reasons ,I really worry about him.

But I think the situation of  Christian is not only negative in china

I were been called in 2003,from that year,I listened thousands of sermons ,more than 90% are been issued by the western pastors

Almost all what I heard is the mercy /blessing / generosity /kindness of GOD

Seldom did I heard the  condemnation of sins,and condemnation of idolatry,and condemnation of pagan gods,and condemnation of atheism

Seldom did I heard the pastors warning the punishment of sins(from GOD)

Only one time,only one

I heard a pastor explained the massacre the Israeli launching when they tried to occupy THE PROMISE LAND in OT

But he was so sad and so sorry about that ,I feel he is  look like blaming Hitler

And also ,I had watched a video--- president George Walker Bush said that the Christian and the Muslim are worship the same GOD

O---M---G!!!

I am sorry to say that:

Maybe this age is not the age to share GOODNEWS

26 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Let me say that Hindusim is a very old and enchanted religion, that if you really get into the studies and reading the Ramayana and Bagavad Gita, you may just get caught up into  a spiritual ride, so to speak.   You go to the pray meetings similar to a crusade and its held for seven nights and the Pundit will preach from a section just like a preacher would preach from the Bible and it can be a fascinating and spell bound experience.  I know, i have been there already.    So, i don't think it is a good idea to introduce Hindusim to Christian, but expose the darkness of it to them ..

Do you know, multitudes of the western world has now embraced Yoga, which is really spiritual mind control.  There is even Christians that does it for their workout excercises, but they claim they play christian music instead.   In the USA and Canada, Yoga has gripped many as  the false illusion for relaxation and the claim of a stress reliever.  Be careful Christian and be alert.    

My personal Opinion, yoga is so popular in western world ,whose traditional religion is Christianity

Is bcs of the the Second Vatican Council

Is bcs of the multiculturalism

Is bcs of left-wing

Is the sign of the corruption of the whole world

And the tide is unchangeable

Just now, silviawang said:

The Christian population is highly increasing in recent years in china

But the quality of faith……………….is very negative

Lots of reasons

Some Chinese pastors I know:

Pastor A---he announced that a man can only has one wife is Legalism,is unBiblical

Pastor B---he is a Protestant, but he preaches the structure of Catholic is the best way of Christianity,and his teaching is the believers should obey the church,and the church should obey the bishop—of course he also says  that the bishop  should obey the Bible,butcan y get the danger within his preaching?---------------And he self – appointed the bishop of the city of Xian,one of the largest city in china

Pastor C and Pastor D:they fight each-other for grabbing the disciples

Lots of churches get the donation from overseas,both the underground churches and Governmental churches

The money is welcome

And the book?

Sorry,larger quantity of them were been thrown away like the garbage

But there are still very Godly men in china,the brother in Lord I tell y in y post,he issued lots of unti-Islam articles in forums, and for some reasons ,I really worry about him.

But I think the situation of  Christian is not only negative in china

I were been called in 2003,from that year,I listened thousands of sermons ,more than 90% are been issued by the western pastors

Almost all what I heard is the mercy /blessing / generosity /kindness of GOD

Seldom did I heard the  condemnation of sins,and condemnation of idolatry,and condemnation of pagan gods,and condemnation of atheism

Seldom did I heard the pastors warning the punishment of sins(from GOD)

Only one time,only one

I heard a pastor explained the massacre the Israeli launching when they tried to occupy THE PROMISE LAND in OT

But he was so sad and so sorry about that ,I feel he is  look like blaming Hitler

And also ,I had watched a video--- president George Walker Bush said that the Christian and the Muslim are worship the same GOD

O---M---G!!!

I am sorry to say that:

Maybe this age is not the age to share GOODNEWS

Sylvia,

PC (political correctness) has seeped into the Western church and has tainted the teachings (of some) - in regards to preaching a lovely, happy, happy Gospel with no acknowledgement to the role sin plays in peoples lives. All people - and how to deal with sin. Its a preaching of feel good, self centeredness IMO.

It's really sad. 

19 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Sylvia,

PC (political correctness) has seeped into the Western church and has tainted the teachings (of some) - in regards to preaching a lovely, happy, happy Gospel with no acknowledgement to the role sin plays in peoples lives. All people - and how to deal with sin. Its a preaching of feel good, self centeredness IMO.

It's really sad. 

Last year ,I argued with a Chinese-left-wing- Christian for lots of problems

And finally ,I said thatso many peoples lose their lives in Europe(bcs the terrorist attack)is just bcs the persons like y,if y still do not awake,there will be more

And just after that words,4 terrorist attacks in Germany

But I still can not persuade him/them

Today,What makes me feel worry, doubt,sad, angry, tired,is not come from the outside of the Christianity,but inside the Christianity

But I do not have my own Opinion,I only want to know the Opinions of GOD,and I think there are 2 ways to know the Opinions of GOD

-----the Bible and the reality of the world

Today,What makes me feel worry, doubt,sad, angry, tired,is not come from the outside of the Christianity,but inside the Christianity

But I do not have my own Opinion,I only want to know the Opinions of GOD,and I think there are 2 ways to know the Opinions of GOD

-----the Bible and the reality of the world

*As a Christian, we must always line up what the Bible says concerning issues of the world. I know you know this Sylvia :)

Your heart is in the right place.

Edited by HisFirst

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Y know what……………….

The Aryan Religions,have the same root

Indrah(the king of Hindu gods), Zeus, Odin are very similar,maybe come from the same one

And  to the western world, the Shemitic Religion is not y own culture,but Aryan Religions are,

But the Religions of Zeus, Odin were all gone with the wind

So if someone want to know why the faith of GOD covering the Aryan Religions is righteous

Y should study the Hinduism

And according to my knowledge of Hinduism

The left-wing guys are the people abandoning GOD and back to y Aryan ancestor

I do not mean they worship Zeus, Odin again

I mean they back to the ethic of Aryan Religions

That is :

Totally deny/ neglect the righteousness from GOD

And trying they best  to pursuer their own righteousness

THIS IS VITAL DANGEROUS

and the bloody result is already show

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, silviawang said:

And  to the western world, the Shemitic Religion is not y own culture,but Aryan Religions are,

But the Religions of Zeus, Odin were all gone with the wind

So if someone want to know why the faith of GOD covering the Aryan Religions is righteous

Y should study the Hinduism

I think studying Hindusim is not a good idea, however, having a basic idea of what their religion is about is OK for the Christian to have as a background into their beliefs.  Hope this is what you mean and not really going into a actually reading their books  in entirety .     What i have seen you not mention is the devil and his part in all of the negative and disillusion ideas of the pastors and leaders in China and  in life in general.  He is a master manipulator in causing strife and enmity.  Most tend to ignore satan and his  influence in our daily life and think most of their problems and issues is of their own making.  But the Bible has much to say of his cunning and deceitful ways and we are warned to put on the full armor of god.

Yoga is a false sense of peace and rest that is part of satan bag of stratagems to entice and hold captive his victims with lies and physical manifestations of manipulating the senses.  It is a real phenomena that has millions locked far away from the true and righteous God.  It is not just a doctrine, but it produces physical results that seems harmless, but is allowing other spirits to occupy the victim mind and body, which is forbidden.

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

I think studying Hindusim is not a good idea, however, having a basic idea of what their religion is about is OK for the Christian to have as a background into their beliefs.  Hope this is what you mean and not really going into a actually reading their books  in entirety .     What i have seen you not mention is the devil and his part in all of the negative and disillusion ideas of the pastors and leaders in China and  in life in general.  He is a master manipulator in causing strife and enmity.  Most tend to ignore satan and his  influence in our daily life and think most of their problems and issues is of their own making.  But the Bible has much to say of his cunning and deceitful ways and we are warned to put on the full armor of god.

Yoga is a false sense of peace and rest that is part of satan bag of stratagems to entice and hold captive his victims with lies and physical manifestations of manipulating the senses.  It is a real phenomena that has millions locked far away from the true and righteous God.  It is not just a doctrine, but it produces physical results that seems harmless, but is allowing other spirits to occupy the victim mind and body, which is forbidden.

It is not I want to pay serious atten to india,I almost have deep interesting about every aspect of india(expect the Indian food,that is the disaster)

And in my very young age there was no internet ,I only had several CDs of Indian songs ,and I listened them again and again for many years

It is naturally,totally naturally,and I can not resist it

It is GOD put india in my heart

I think GOD do has his purpose for these