dscapp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Why can't you just believe John where He tells us the DAy of His wrath has come? John writes this about the great earthquake at the 6th seal. Don't even think of moving the 6th seal to the end - no one has been successful at such a way around the truth of scripture.

I've proven where you have tried to totally flip-flop the Rev.11 Scripture with your false insertion of parentheticalism after Rev.11:3.

In your above statement, you even prove yourself... wrong!...

When you say, "Don't even think of moving the 6th seal to the end," and then you say, "Why can't you just believe John where He tells us the DAy of His wrath has come?", that's showing your obvious confusion, even with your wrong capitalization of "He" put for Apostle John!

Just so happens, Christ through His servant Apostle John showed the day of God's wrath is on THAT 6th seal of Rev.6! And that event is hard linked to the events of God's Wrath on the 7th Vial of Rev.16 and events of Rev.19 with the day of Christ's coming, which of course is the Day of The Lord per Apostle Paul and Peter (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3:10).

The 6th seal is on a SCROLL that contains much of what is written in the book of Revelation, like the trumpet judgments and the vial judgments. You think you can pluck that seal off the scroll and MOVE IT. Very little could be more silly that trying to read a scroll that is rolled up! What is inside is INVISIBLE until the scroll is unrolled. Oh, wait! It CANNOT be unrolled until all 7 seals are broken!

So your theory crashes, as usual!

Jeremiah wrote of such a document:

Jer 32

And I bought the field of Hanameel my uncle's son, that was in Anathoth, and weighed him the money, even seventeen shekels of silver.

10 And I subscribed the evidence, and sealed it, and took witnesses, and weighed him the money in the balances.

11 So I took the evidence of the purchase, both that which was sealed according to the law and custom, and that which was open:12 And I gave the evidence of the purchase unto Baruch the son of Neriah, the son of Maaseiah, in the sight of Hanameel mine uncle's son, and in the presence of the witnesses that subscribed the book of the purchase, before all the Jews that sat in the court of the prison.

Notice, this was called THE BOOK of purchase. But we know they did not have books then as we do now. Their "books" were written on scrolls and rolled up. (or in Moses' case written on stone!) Notice that part of it was open and could be read, but part of it was sealed and could not be read unless the seal was broken.

Please instruct us on HOW you can move a seal on a rolled document to some time AFTER the document has been unrolled and read. This theory is preposterous.

The TRUTH IS, the 6th seal must stay right where John wrote it, after the 5th seal and before the 7th seal that opens the 70th week of Daniel (things written INSIDE the rolled scroll). It is written in chapter 6. All the events written in chapters 7-22 will come AFTER what is written in chapter 6. That is just the way God caused John to write it.

LAMAD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Lamad,

I agree with part of what you have said concerning the scroll being opened, however I believe that they show us the overview of the 70th week. It is like the Contents of a book guiding us to what is inside.

The first 4 seals show the line up of the nations at the beginning of the tribulation, then the martyrs are in the middle of the week when the A/C begins killing them, & the sun & moon etc & all men hiding is at the end of the week. Once we have these positions then all else falls in to place as we read Revelation.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

There are those who fully believe that God will protect His children during His wrath as He did the Hebrews in Egypt during the plagues.

He WILL protect those that flee from Judea. But God has not promised to protect anyone else during that time, for HIS WILL is that all escape what is coming. What God has really shown us is that believers will be overcome and put to death.

LAMAD

That is one assumption. I see God as protecting all His children, not just those in Jerusalem. Gods wrath will be felt across the whole world, for that is where the beast will have hold. Those who are faced with a choice will be put to death if they refuse to accept the mark. Yet, scripture does not indicate one way or the other that every single believer will be caught and killed. Personally, I believe that there will be some of His still alive through all this until we are caught up to be with Christ. We will be doing His work, proclaiming His salvation.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I posted back in post 10 about personal attack or insults. Since this has not been adhered to, I am closing the thread for a time. I just cleaned part of page 3 and 4 and will see what remains in the rest of the thread.

In case you did not remember, here it is again:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster.

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating.