• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Last Daze.

Compare them one by one.

Like: see first tumpet,then see first vial.

Sees second trumpet,then see second vial etc.

jesse,

The relation between trumpets and vials as I see it:

First Judgment

1st trumpet: and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

1st vial: and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

First trumpet sounds like drought conditions (two witnesses).  As the drought gets worse, the water supply is greatly overburdened resulting in disease, or maybe even dehydration that causes the "mark" itself to fail, introducing some toxin into the body.

Second Judgment

2nd trumpet: and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

2nd vial: The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died.

Correlation is pretty straightforward.

Third Judgment

3rd trumpet: and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters...and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

3rd vial: Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.

Correlation is pretty straightforward.

Fourth Judgment

4th trumpet: The fourth angel sounded, and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were struck, so that a third of them would be darkened and the day would not shine for a third of it, and the night in the same way.

4th vial: The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. Men were scorched with fierce heat...

Celestial alterations.

Fifth Judgment

5th trumpet:  He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit.  Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power... And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months...And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

5th vial: Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain, and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

When the trumpet sounds, the pit is opened...darkness...locusts released...pain for five months.  When the vial is poured out, five months end...pit is opened...darkness...locusts return to the pit.

Sixth Judgment

6th trumpet: “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

6th vial: The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

This one isn't quite so straightforward.  I see it as preparation for the gathering at Har-Magedon.  I'm not sure what the common reference to the Euphrates is about though.  The missing key to this one, I believe, is the death of the two witnesses, who I believe are being blamed for all the plagues.  Deaths from the plagues of fire, smoke, and brimstone are running rampant at the sound of the trumpet.  This continues until a third of mankind is killed.  What ends the plagues, I think, is the death of the two witnesses.  This is cause for great celebration and giving gifts. The oppressive conditions are lifted, fresh water returns, etc.  However, three days later, the two witnesses come back to life and are taken into heaven.  This is cause for great concern and the three unclean spirits like frogs from the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet go out and deceive the kings of the world to gather them to Har-Magedon setting the stage for the seventh trumpet and vial which I've already shown the correlation between.

This is why I think the trumpets begin a judgment and a vial brings it to its fullness.  Also notice that some of the judgments start with partial effect, then full effect, i.e. 1/3 of the sea is blood...all of the sea is blood.

Concerning the sequencing of trumpets and vials I think that the trumpets are sequential, and that the vials are sequential, however, the first judgment doesn't necessarily have to conclude before the second one can begin.

I'm sure there is plenty of debate about all of this.  I was asked to expound upon the trumpet/vial connection and this is how I see it.  I'm not really wanting to get into a lengthy debate about it myself, its just my take on it.  Whether we are raptured or protected through it, its not for us believers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

This one isn't quite so straightforward.  I see it as preparation for the gathering at Har-Magedon.  I'm not sure what the common reference to the Euphrates is about though.  The missing key to this one, I believe, is the death of the two witnesses, who I believe are being blamed for all the plagues.  Deaths from the plagues of fire, smoke, and brimstone are running rampant at the sound of the trumpet.  This continues until a third of mankind is killed.  What ends the plagues, I think, is the death of the two witnesses.  This is cause for great celebration and giving gifts. The oppressive conditions are lifted, fresh water returns, etc.  However, three days later, the two witnesses come back to life and are taken into heaven.  This is cause for great concern and the three unclean spirits like frogs from the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet go out and deceive the kings of the world to gather them to Har-Magedon setting the stage for the seventh trumpet and vial which I've already shown the correlation between.

Concerning the river of Euphrates being given as a symbol there, what was ancient Israel's most northern border? Ans: the river Euphrates. In those Scriptures the idea of crossing that border is what it's pointing to, but why?

The 6th trumpet - 2nd woe is when we are told that the locusts have a king over them, the angel of the bottomless pit. In Rev.11, still on the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe period, the beast ascends out of the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses after the 1260 days. The world rejoices, gives each other gifts because the two witnesses are dead. That is showing Satan's beast kingdom still in power for that time.

The killing in Rev.9 upon those without God's seal is spiritual, not physical. It occurs within the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe period, which is tribulation timing. The only ones killed literally in that period will be Christ's elect. No war in that tribulation period, because our Lord Jesus in Matt.24 not to be troubled as long as we hear of war and rumours of war. The opposite of that is a time of world peace, the fake peace the false one of Dan.8 is to create. That is when the deceived will be saying, "Peace and safety" like Apostle Paul showed in 1 Thess.5.

So what is your conclusion regarding rev 10:7?

Will there be seven vials after the 7th angel?

jesse.

Rev.10 revealed to us that when the 7th angel sounds, what God foretold for the this world through His prophets will be done, finished. Don't you think that was given in prep for what the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe is about, and with what is revealed right after that trumpet?

I do not go into depth with the first thru fifth vials as much as I do with the last 3 trumpet - woe periods. Jesus gave us those 3 woe periods tied to the last 3 trumpets for a reason, and I'm pretty certain it's because that is the height of the time of deception to come upon the whole world for the end, the "great tribulation" timing He taught, leading up to His return and time of His wrath upon the wicked. By study of those last 3 trumpet - woe periods, we can better understand the events of the vials. And I like the idea someone brought up here (maybe you) of the angel sounding a trumpet in one hand, and then pouring out a vial in the other hand. But the seals have a similar flow too. Only 7 signs of the end is what our Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet Discourse, not 21. The seals, trumpets, and vials parallel just those 7 signs, but they are giving us more detail and information about the 7 signs.

So what is your conclusion regarding rev 10:7?

Will there be seven vials after the 7th angel?

jesse.

Rev.10 revealed to us that when the 7th angel sounds, what God foretold for the this world through His prophets will be done, finished. Don't you think that was given in prep for what the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe is about, and with what is revealed right after that trumpet?

I do not go into depth with the first thru fifth vials as much as I do with the last 3 trumpet - woe periods. Jesus gave us those 3 woe periods tied to the last 3 trumpets for a reason, and I'm pretty certain it's because that is the height of the time of deception to come upon the whole world for the end, the "great tribulation" timing He taught, leading up to His return and time of His wrath upon the wicked. By study of those last 3 trumpet - woe periods, we can better understand the events of the vials. And I like the idea someone brought up here (maybe you) of the angel sounding a trumpet in one hand, and then pouring out a vial in the other hand. But the seals have a similar flow too. Only 7 signs of the end is what our Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet Discourse, not 21. The seals, trumpets, and vials parallel just those 7 signs, but they are giving us more detail and information about the 7 signs.

Therea re only three woes;and the third woe is the sevent trumpet rev.11:14.15

the vials included. We are learning,sorry to be a pain.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Jesse

I can see the trumpets and vials corresponding also.

The trumpet sound is just representing an alarm (warning), that the vial will be poured out.

So when the first angel blows the first trumpet, a third of the trees and grass will be burn't (fires everywhere, this must be the alarm,(warning)...the sign)

that, coming next, sores on the men who received the mark.

and so on until the 7th trumpet.

Just because these details are written 8 chapters apart, many think they happen at different times.  It's for us to work out that it's the same event.

Sister.

So do you agree with me that after the 7th angels has sounded; The mystery of God is finished? rev.10:7.

This means that there are no more seven angels to come? Babylon has fallen?

jesse.

Hi Jesse

Yes I agree.  That's what the scripture says.  It is finished, done, Babylon destroyed at the 7th trumpet (the coming)

so there can't be anymore wrath, there will be nothing left to destroy, Babylon is no longer operating, as the earthquake, and the hail etc has finished her off.

Hi Jesse

I can see the trumpets and vials corresponding also.

The trumpet sound is just representing an alarm (warning), that the vial will be poured out.

So when the first angel blows the first trumpet, a third of the trees and grass will be burn't (fires everywhere, this must be the alarm,(warning)...the sign)

that, coming next, sores on the men who received the mark.

and so on until the 7th trumpet.

Just because these details are written 8 chapters apart, many think they happen at different times.  It's for us to work out that it's the same event.

Sister.

So do you agree with me that after the 7th angels has sounded; The mystery of God is finished? rev.10:7.

This means that there are no more seven angels to come? Babylon has fallen?

jesse.

Hi Jesse

Yes I agree.  That's what the scripture says.  It is finished, done, Babylon destroyed at the 7th trumpet (the coming)

so there can't be anymore wrath, there will be nothing left to destroy, Babylon is no longer operating, as the earthquake, and the hail etc has finished her off.

Thank you sister,your eyes are opened,God bless.

jesse.

jesse.

Since you're learning how the trumpets and vials are related, what about the seals?

Do you recognize the 6th seal events have a parallel with the 7th trumpet and 7th vial events?

What timing parallel would the 5th seal be, the delivering up of Christ's saints to be killed as those under the altar were? I believe that is about the tribulation period of the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe, but it could start on the 5th trumpet - 1st woe since Rev.9 reveals those not sealed cannot be killed, inferring those who are... sealed, can be.

jesse.

Since you're learning how the trumpets and vials are related, what about the seals?

Do you recognize the 6th seal events have a parallel with the 7th trumpet and 7th vial events?

What timing parallel would the 5th seal be, the delivering up of Christ's saints to be killed as those under the altar were? I believe that is about the tribulation period of the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe, but it could start on the 5th trumpet - 1st woe since Rev.9 reveals those not sealed cannot be killed, inferring those who are... sealed, can be.

1. christianity preached in the earth.

2.Peace taken away,means wars with a *great sword* (not  with bows and spears anymore).(with gun powder).

3. Is going on now.(darknes) famine,desease.

4.Will be the days of the f.proph.(death).

5.Is just showing the dead saints not yet resurrected,waiting for the last days saints to be resurrected together.

6. The 6th seal is showing the signs of the coming;which is the last trump.

The 7 trumpets is the wrath of God,starting with the first trumpet.(Not the seals). 

The 5th = first woe.

The 6th = second woe.

The 7th = third woe. this = the 6th seal,just the signs of the 7th trump.3rd woe.the coming.

jesse.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi Jesse,

Here's a good one:

Judges 7:16 And he divided the three hundred men into three companies, and he put a trumpet in every mans hand, with empty pitchers, and lamps within the pitchers.

so scripturally, just on this point, there is nothing conflicting scripturally about the possibility of the 7 angels having a trump in one hand and a vial in the other....

peace.