The_Patriot21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Why would we assume Saul would be in the same place as Samuel? Isn't it just as likely Saul wound up in hell, and with the demons? Again, this could go either way to me. I can see reasonable arguments for it being Samuel or being a demon posing as Samuel.

It is my belief that "Abraham's Busom" where Samuel's spirit was is a transient place, a holding cell of OT saints until Christ should come. Perhaps that is why Jesus told the parents of the girl presumed dead that, she is not dead, but sleepeth (paraphrase), and therefore the spirit of Samuel could be called up. Likewise, Jesus called unto Lazurus to come forth.

On Saul, I don't easily assume that he went to Sheol' torment side, but to Abraham's Busom. Yes, I grant you that he didn't wait for Samuel to do sacrifice, but offered the sacrifice himself because he was hasty and nervous. Granted, he sought to kill David, and granted he had a demon, but was he cut off from Israel, wasn't he a covenant Benjamite. I purpose that he went to that compartment of Sheol known as Abraham's Busom to be comforted until Christ himself went there to preach to the spirit's captive there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

my perspective, based on my understanding of scripture, is that we are to have no communication with the dead. we're warned about it more than once. if it wasn't possible, then the warnings in scripture would be pointless.

I pretty much agree, L.C.  There WOULD be no point in warning us not to communicate with the dead if we couldn't.  And we are clearly told not to.  The Lord's commands are good enough for me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Death is hereditary.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I came to read about this kabbalistic practice (Jihud) in which the student goes to the grave of his teacher after midnight and vizualizes his soul and the soul of the deceased teacher from the dead to be untied this way. Apparently it has had quite a big part in their practices. Does someone know more about it? This is what Isaac Luria was up to.

I can warn you from personal experience that you should avoid looking into that subject.....   things automatically start to happen when you do.......   and you don't want or need those things in your life.

No worry other one, I definitely will not apply the information, just had not heard about this before. Mostly it interested me because of the connection to the Jewish culture, which though is pretty rich in variety as well. Surely Jesus showed us the only way.

I came to read about this kabbalistic practice (Jihud) in which the student goes to the grave of his teacher after midnight and vizualizes his soul and the soul of the deceased teacher from the dead to be untied this way. Apparently it has had quite a big part in their practices. Does someone know more about it? This is what Isaac Luria was up to.

I can warn you from personal experience that you should avoid looking into that subject.....   things automatically start to happen when you do.......   and you don't want or need those things in your life.

No worry other one, I definitely will not apply the information, just had not heard about this before. Mostly it interested me because of the connection to the Jewish culture, which though is pretty rich in variety as well. Surely Jesus showed us the only way.

It is ok to know about the knowledge, but to know and understand the knowledge itself does not take application to cause you trouble, just knowing the details will introduce you to things you don't need to experience....

just sayin'

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It's not good to play with fire, and that's what you're doing if you pursue this subject. (for all)

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

so, what your saying dscapp that we shouldn't even discuss demons? or else what will happen? will we become possessed? I do believe the Bible discusses demons-and seeing all the interest in the supernatural in todays world that its not a subject that we should avoid.

so, what your saying dscapp that we shouldn't even discuss demons? or else what will happen? will we become possessed? I do believe the Bible discusses demons-and seeing all the interest in the supernatural in todays world that its not a subject that we should avoid.

Discussing it and watching it are two different things.

i don't know what you are referring to but Diatheosis and I were speaking of the details of knowing Kabbalistic rituals.  At least that what I was speaking of.......    Knowing exactly how to summon a particular demon is something that we just don't  even need to know.

Knowing exactly how to summon a particular demon is something that we just don't  even need to know.

I agree.