Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuliaRaine

Hi, my name is Julia!

12 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone! :) I just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Julia, and I am joining this forum to learn more about Christianity and the different branches of Christianity! :)

Hi Julia, welcome to worthy.

Hello to everyone! :) I just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Julia, and I am joining this forum to learn more about Christianity and the different branches of Christianity! :)

Hi Julia :)

Welcome to worthy! :)

Hi Julia and welcome to Worthy.  

Welcome to Worthy Julia!  Enjoy Your stay!

Praise the Lord for your willingness of growth in our creator! You will learn plenty in Jesus' name :)

I know that I speak for all, we are over joyed that you chose to be a part of God's community.

There are no branches of Christianity, just branches of Man's idea of what Christianity is, we can discuss that in the appropriate forum.

You are so welcomed here.

Julia, so good to have you! I've recieved a warm welcome, I'm confident you will too!

Hello Julia,

Welcome.  I think you will find good teaching here and in this open forum chat, you will get a variety of viewpoints when a subject is speculative and you will get many affirmations about any particular teaching as being true.  An open forum chat brings us all into accountability with what we might say.

God bless you,

Greg