IGNORED

Lets make this simple

Sister

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Ok, so lets get back to the topic.

Can no one seriously see Israel being brought back into the flesh from the dead as described in Ezekiel 37,

to be placed into the kingdom during the millennium?

Can no body really put all the promises God made to Israel into the picture?

Isaiah 49:6   And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Jeremiah 30:17   For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
Jeremiah 33:6   Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Hosea 14:4   I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
Hosea 14:5   I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:6   His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
Hosea 14:7   They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

Hosea 14:8   Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
  Hosea 14:9   Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

a thousand more verses to follow.

Is that corruptible flesh or incorruptible flesh Job is speaking about ?

Justfaith,

That would be corruptible flesh, because they would die again.  Then be raised in the 2nd resurrection.

What type of body does Jesus have in heaven now ? Does He have flesh ? thanks 

See revelation 19. The Word of God, and always the Word of God.

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Eve was taken out of Adam side thus

The Church was taken out of Jesus side also 

Adam said bone of my bone flesh  of my flesh 

The church is bones of Jesus bones flesh of His flesh

Ephesians 5:29-30King James Version (KJV)

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Jesus is in Heaven with incorruptible flesh and bones Note (not blood ) 
When the saints are resurrected they will have the same glorious body 

Luke 24:36-39King James Version (KJV)

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

justfaith

I get what you are saying, but I see it like this.

Spirit is a higher material than flesh.  Flesh has limitations. 

Spirit can "appear" as flesh, but is not really flesh.

The spirit world is invisible to us,

but they can materialise into whatever they want, because they have that ability.

They can "materialise into a serpent, a lochness monster, a cat,...whatever they wish,

but the fact is they are still spirit, and whatever form they take on is not their true appearance.

If Jesus appeared as "a spirit" to the apostles, then they would not see him,

he could of appeared as a ghost, and he would of scared them to death,

so in order to prove who he really was, he appeared as flesh, as himself,

but we know he does not really look like that ;

Revelation 1:13   And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Revelation 1:14   His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15   And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

This is is his true appearance,

so when he said to them;

Luke 24:39   Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

He didn't lie, he was appearing as flesh to them, and not a spirit.  This shows us that he can change into whatever, and he decided to change into flesh for their sakes,

but he is not flesh anymore, he's spirit, and he just vanished into thin air out of their site. 

Jesus had incorruptible flesh  , He is flesh and bones in the heavens thus he did not change into a spirit or else He would have lied to His disciple  and we know Jesus cannot lie 

Do angels have flesh ? Yes they do Are there flesh like man flesh ? No 

1 Corinthians 15:38-42King James Version (KJV)

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

Angels do not put on flesh as man but when they appear they have flesh not like man but of a spiritual substance

JW teach that Jesus was ressurected as a spirit if that were so that will be against the bible 

Are you JW ? thanks 

Not only last day christians are beheaded,there are many early christians beheaded burned and given to the lions.

Rev 6:9--11.

jesse.

No, not all are, but those who are will be the ones serving with the Lord during the Millennium. Instead of trying to make verses fit your theology, show us why plain scripture is not true.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. 1.Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, 2.who had not worshiped the beast or his image, 3.and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. 4.And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I challenge you to tell us how the following is not true.

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
  • those who fulfilled the first three requirements are those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There is no mention of any others who will reign with Christ during this time.

Who is trying to fit in scriptures for own doctrine sake here?

Here is proof that I am not making things up. You as a christian,should walk in the spirit of Christ,  

such as mildness,long suffering, and patience.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season,

***until their fellowservants also and their brethren***,

***that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled***.

jesse.

Who is these brethren and when were they killed ? Are they OT or NT saints ?

Those under the altar are our brethren that have been killed in the past.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Ok, so lets get back to the topic.

Can no one seriously see Israel being brought back into the flesh from the dead as described in Ezekiel 37,

to be placed into the kingdom during the millennium?

Can no body really put all the promises God made to Israel into the picture?

Isaiah 49:6   And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Jeremiah 30:17   For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Jeremiah 33:6   Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Hosea 14:4   I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

Hosea 14:5   I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.

Hosea 14:6   His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.

Hosea 14:7   They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

Hosea 14:8   Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.

Hosea 14:9   Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

a thousand more verses to follow.

Yes, I can. Per God's promise, both houses of Israel will be joined back together to the holy lands at Christ's coming. That is one of the main subjects of the OT prophets, and Apostle Paul also covered it in Romans. As of today, the majority of Israel are still lost, that being the ten tribes of Israel. The house of Judah or Jews, only make up about 1/3 of all Israelites per God's Word.

But that does not mean they all are already in a saved condition after that gathering, because every soul must confess Jesus Christ as Lord to be saved. There is no Salvation just based on flesh birth, but through Christ's Blood shed on the cross only. If they do not remain in unbelief, then they will be saved. So there is a 'condition' to their being saved.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

justfaith

but they can materialise into whatever they want, because they have that ability.

They can "materialise into a serpent, a lochness monster, a cat,...whatever they wish,

but the fact is they are still spirit, and whatever form they take on is not their true appearance.

Revelation 1:13   And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Revelation 1:14   His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15   And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

so when he said to them;

Luke 24:39   Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

He didn't lie, he was appearing as flesh to them, and not a spirit.  This shows us that he can change into whatever, and he decided to change into flesh for their sakes,

but he is not flesh anymore, he's spirit, and he just vanished into thin air out of their site. 

Let me know when you can prove a flesh body can walk through walls without going into a room without opening the door, something our Lord Jesus did in Acts when appearing to His disciples in a closed room. Also tell me when we can suddenly appear at supper and then suddenly disappear again, something else our Lord Jesus did among His disciples after His resurrection.

Those things show our Lord Jesus' flesh body was transfigured to the heavenly body, which is about a different dimension. That's how His body could suddenly appear in the midst, and leave just as suddenly. It's time for God's people to quite thinking this fleshy existence we are in is the only dimension of existence, because it is not.

justfaith

so when he said to them;

Let me know when you can prove a flesh body can walk through walls without going into a room without opening the door, something our Lord Jesus did in Acts when appearing to His disciples in a closed room. Also tell me when we can suddenly appear at supper and then suddenly disappear again, something else our Lord Jesus did among His disciples after His resurrection.

Those things show our Lord Jesus' flesh body was transfigured to the heavenly body, which is about a different dimension. That's how His body could suddenly appear in the midst, and leave just as suddenly. It's time for God's people to quite thinking this fleshy existence we are in is the only dimension of existence, because it is not.

Do spirits eat food ?

Do spirits eat food ?

What's a spirit? Those things in Hollywood horror movies? evil spirits or demons?

Apostle John said our Heavenly Father "is a Spirit" (John 4:24).

Heb.1

7 And of the angels He saith , Who maketh His angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Heb.12

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect ,

Gen.19

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Rev.19

And he saith unto me, 'Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.' And he saith unto me, 'These are the true sayings of God.'

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Looks like they do eat food.

Did our Lord Jesus eat food in His resurrected body? Yes. Did the children of Israel eat angel's food (manna) in the wilderness? Yes. They can eat our food, and we can eat THEIR food.

Do spirits eat food ?

What's a spirit? Those things in Hollywood horror movies? evil spirits or demons?

Apostle John said our Heavenly Father "is a Spirit" (John 4:24).

Heb.1

7 And of the angels He saith , Who maketh His angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Heb.12

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect ,

Gen.19

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Rev.19

And he saith unto me, 'Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.' And he saith unto me, 'These are the true sayings of God.'

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Looks like they do eat food.

Did our Lord Jesus eat food in His resurrected body? Yes. Did the children of Israel eat angel's food (manna) in the wilderness? Yes. They can eat our food, and we can eat THEIR food.

Psalm 104:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Does God eat food ?

Edited by justfaith