• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Book - Psalm 83 The Missing Prophecy Revealed by Bill Salus

Dvd - Psalm 83 The Missing Prophecy Revealed starring Bill Salus

I can't tell you how much I have learned from this author.

Everywhere from Jeremiah 49, Isaiah 11, Zephaniah 2, Obadiah 1, Zechariah 5, Ezekiel 36-39 to Psalm 83.

Prophecy that is yet to be fulfilled... you think you've seen it all? We have only scratched the service my friends.

Has anyone here read the Psalm 83 book or watched dvd, if so what are your thoughts.

Did you guys know that the Ezekiel 38-39 invaders will be destroyed by divine intervention similar to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Ezekiel 38:22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him [Gog of the land of Magog] and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him [the other Ezekiel invaders including Iranians, Turks, and more] torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.

Psalm 83:1-18 O God, Do Not Keep Silence
1 O God, do not keep silence; do not hold your peace or be still, O God! 2 For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads. 3 They lay crafty plans against your people; they consult together against your treasured ones. 4 They say, "Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!" 5 For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant-- 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Asshur also has joined them; they are the strong arm of the children of Lot. Selah 9 Do to them as you did to Midian, as to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,

10 who were destroyed at En-dor, who became dung for the ground. 11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna, 12 who said, "Let us take possession for ourselves of the pastures of God." 13 O my God, make them like whirling dust, like chaff before the wind. 14 As fire consumes the forest, as the flame sets the mountains ablaze, 15 so may you pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your hurricane! 16 Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek your name, O LORD. 17 Let them be put to shame and dismayed forever; let them perish in disgrace, 18 that they may know that you alone, whose name is the LORD, are the Most High over all the earth.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

Does anyone have any thoughts on thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I have been on Rapture Ready and found it to be a site to stay away from.  They can believe what they like about the rapture, it is their choice, but when you try to question anything, you are actually hunted until you leave.  I warm others to not go to Bills site and to examine his teachings.  Do not swallow them hook line and sinker - be a Berean yourself.

I have been on Rapture Ready and found it to be a site to stay away from.  They can believe what they like about the rapture, it is their choice, but when you try to question anything, you are actually hunted until you leave.  I warm others to not go to Bills site and to examine his teachings.  Do not swallow them hook line and sinker - be a Berean yourself.

I'm not pre-trib, but the information accumulated in this book is specifically about Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. Bill has witnessed to me much scripture I wasn't aware of, regardless of his rapture beliefs.

The fruit of his site is rotten.  If he allows such behavior, I question him also.  Truth can be found through study.  I would not, for the life of me, promote this person, despite his teachings.  Find another resource and save yourself, and any others whom you any attract by this post, a lot of pain.

The fruit of his site is rotten.  If he allows such behavior, I question him also.  Truth can be found through study.  I would not, for the life of me, promote this person, despite his teachings.  Find another resource and save yourself, and any others whom you any attract by this post, a lot of pain.

lol what site are you referring too.

The fruit of Bill is good.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi dscapp,

Ps. 83 has already been fulfilled. It was the 6-day war. Look over on the Eschatology section & you will see the notes.

lol what site are you referring too.

Read my first reply.  It is in the first sentence.

The fruit of Bill is good.

You want to follow Bill, that is your choice.  I will just disagree that his fruit is good when he allows his site to be run as it is.

Hi dscapp,

Ps. 83 has already been fulfilled. It was the 6-day war. Look over on the Eschatology section & you will see the notes.

I disagree. Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39 have not been fulfilled yet. Israel is at peace and acquires more land when these two Ps and Ez are fulfilled.