• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous.  This is to purify His church. He is preparing those who come through for something that is coming.  I don’t know what’s coming or when; I only know that it will require the kind of faith only ovens can create.

I don’t have a specific biblical reference for this. He has given me some biblical confirmation through various verses but nothing specific pertaining to this particular word.  

There has also been some confirmation through other people having received the same word.

I’ve also had personal confirmation of His word.  I went through my first oven 12 years ago.

I have found comfort in this. He isn’t picking on us and Satan isn’t getting the upper hand. Our struggles aren’t personal anymore-the whole church is suffering and this suffering is serving a real and single purpose for God. It isn't about my faith or your faith anymore-its about our faith in our God and Lord.

There is something God needs us to do and He’s preparing us for that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Hmm.

You're saying the last oven is almost a million times hotter than first?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Hmm.

You're saying the last oven is almost a million times hotter than first?

No, only 823,543 time hotter than the first. ;)

God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous.  This is to purify His church. He is preparing those who come through for something that is coming.  I don’t know what’s coming or when; I only know that it will require the kind of faith only ovens can create.

I don’t have a specific biblical reference for this. He has given me some biblical confirmation through various verses but nothing specific pertaining to this particular word.  

There has also been some confirmation through other people having received the same word.

I’ve also had personal confirmation of His word.  I went through my first oven 12 years ago.

I have found comfort in this. He isn’t picking on us and Satan isn’t getting the upper hand. Our struggles aren’t personal anymore-the whole church is suffering and this suffering is serving a real and single purpose for God. It isn't about my faith or your faith anymore-its about our faith in our God and Lord.

Jeopardy!

What is the tribulation?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Jeopardy!

What is the tribulation?

Noooo.....I'm sorry.  The answer we were looking for is What is the great tribulation?

Jeopardy!

What is the tribulation?

Noooo.....I'm sorry.  The answer we were looking for is What is the great tribulation?

Sorry, but remember the statement began with the first being the coolest and ended with the last being the hottest.  Isn't the first seal the coolest test, while the last bowl the hottest?

Dont worry about stone throwers stormy,I will keep your experience  in mind.

shalom.

jesse.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hope we get bread huh 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think when it's all said and done, the lucky people will be the ones that the Antichrist cuts off thier heads....   I'm told that's more scary than painful......

I think when it's all said and done, the lucky people will be the ones that the Antichrist cuts off thier heads....   I'm told that's more scary than painful......

Very hard for a father and mother with children.

Need strong foundation to make that choice.

jesse.