IGNORED

ARE WE TRULY SAVED AND BORN AGAIN?

Guest Jesse

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

2.Are we truly born again?

3.Or are we drunken with the wine given?

4.If we are truly born again,then we have declared ourselves saints.

5.Is that our place to decide,or is it God that will decide who are the saints?

6.Can one claim his/her reward before the coming,because christ will come with His reward.

7.Is one saved as soon as baptised with water?

8.Is there not a long narrow path we have to follow after baptism?

9.Can one be saved before he/she has finished the long  journey as a christian?

10.Can man judge with the eyes,and can tell who is saved and who is not saved?

11.Many christians claim to be born again and saved;why then the coming of the great falling away?

12.Can one be unsaved, and unborn again?

Jesus said: when you are born of the spirit you are spirit. Born of spirit = born out of Mother zion.

And that is the resurrection.(isaiah 66:8).

She is spirit,her children will be spirit born children.Physically spirit.

I am not speaking of the renewing of the mind;or the new person.

It is very important to ponder on these questions.

(not too comforting,and not popular amongst the born again),

But the truth we must face head to head,because we love nothing more but the truth.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

We are saints through God and not of, or by ourselves.

We receive our rewards at the "Bema" seat of Christ (there to be judged for our works for rewards or loss of rewards), not the judgement Seat of Christ where the lost souls go to be judged.

Water baptism does't save, one is saved then is baptized as a sign to all that he is dead in Christ, and when he comes out of the water it is a sign that he is raised to walk in newness of life.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

Romans 19:13 "For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”". Learn what that means and a lot of your following questions will be answered through this process. Don't skim over scripture as you would read a novel, but dig deep for the truth.

These questions are ones you should be asking yourself personally. "We" indicates that others don't know, an assumption.

6.Can one claim his/her reward before the coming,because christ will come with His reward.

11.Many christians claim to be born again and saved;why then the coming of the great falling away?

Each one of your points would be better addressed if they had their own thread, opened for discussion.

Jesus said: when you are born of the spirit you are spirit. Born of spirit = born out of Mother zion.

Jesus said in John 3:6:

That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

There is no relation between John 3:6 and Isaiah 66:8

But the truth we must face head to head,because we love nothing more but the truth.

jesse.

Yes, but instead of ponder, seek the truth. Dig deeper into His words to find the truth. One can ponder a subject for a lifetime without actually knowing the truth. Those who find the truth stop pondering and start learning.

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

Romans 19:13 "For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”". Learn what that means and a lot of your following questions will be answered through this process. Don't skim over scripture as you would read a novel, but dig deep for the truth.

These questions are ones you should be asking yourself personally. "We" indicates that others don't know, an assumption.

Each one of your points would be better addressed if they had their own thread, opened for discussion.

Jesus said in John 3:6:

That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

There is no relation between John 3:6 and Isaiah 66:8

jesse.

Yes, but instead of ponder, seek the truth. Dig deeper into His words to find the truth. One can ponder a subject for a lifetime without actually knowing the truth. Those who find the truth stop pondering and start learning.

One light.

You did not have to answer if you dont want to.

I was not looking for a confrontation,with anyone.

You answer and you dont.

jesse,

Guest shiloh357

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

jesse.

You may be doubting whether or not you are saved, but I have no doubts.   I John 5:11-13 and John 5:24 both tell me that I can KNOW I am saved right now.  I am not trying to attain it.  I have eternal life today.   Jesus lives in my heart in the Person of the Holy Spirit.   So I don't have any use for the questions you raise.  I know whom I have believed.

I have some questions.

1.Are we truly saved?

jesse.

You may be doubting whether or not you are saved, but I have no doubts.   I John 5:11-13 and John 5:24 both tell me that I can KNOW I am saved right now.  I am not trying to attain it.  I have eternal life today.   Jesus lives in my heart in the Person of the Holy Spirit.   So I don't have any use for the questions you raise.  I know whom I have believed.

Shiloh.

All good.

But may I ask;how do you know that you are truly saved?

Has God declared that to you?

Or just your decision to declare that you are saved?

So you are a saint?

jesse.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

But may I ask;how do you know that you are truly saved?

Has God declared that to you?

Or just your decision to declare that you are saved?

So you are a saint?

Because to the Christian it is subjective (experienced), it is that we know that Christ is in our hearts because we reap the benefits (or fruit) of Christ in us and we know that the enmity between God and us has been resolved and we have peace with God. We have peace in the midst of all the evil, killing, and threats in the world, and joy in our hearts that is unexplainable in the midst of pain and lost.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Not popular amongst the born again?

Well, you know, there's a contradiction right there Jesse

If someone is born again, according to your own questions, won't they be going over these questions with a fine tooth comb?

If not, are they truly born again? 

But then that brings us back to the contradiction......

If you cannot settle that question for yourself, you certainly cannot settle it for others and further, it is not your place to settle it.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirita of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

God’s Love and Ours

7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

13This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19We love because he first loved us. 20Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.  I John 4

Pretty clear IMO.

Testing the spirits would also include the words one speaks.  Do they speak from condemnation?  That, is NOT the gospel

I present simple quesions and can't get an answers;but a brawl instead.

Am I amongst born again christians? and the saved ones?

Do they have the spirit of christ in them or what?

I must have touched some nerves.

It only shows insecurity.

I must watch myself,or my head maybe chopped off,

like some men of religion do.

jesse.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

That's ridiculous.

Your perception of a brawl is simply the fact that people are rebutting your questions as we do not understand

why you appear to believe that salvation is something we should question....the Bible is very clear that if we are

in Christ and remain IN Him...salvation is a fact.

You know, you can't imply that people should answer your questions the way you seem to want them to.  That, is called manipulation.

Does it occur to you that people are simply being honest?  They are answering you ...  just not how you anticipated things would go.

That's all.

It only shows insecurity.

I must watch myself,or my head maybe chopped off,

like some men of religion do.

jesse.

Look at your response...getting your head chopped off?  Really?  That's not a joke at all considering what is going on right now...or

don't you keep up with world events?

We are secure in the Lord...we do not shake because someone asks questions.

No one can answer for another and we are not to judge people's hearts...questionning the motives of another is not an area that

we judge...that, is reserved for God who alone knows all hearts