gto5050

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think i heartened my heart against god and jesus and the holy spirit to the point i cant recieve them anymore. I doubt i am going to heaven. I have blasphemised the holy spirit because i had anger towards god and jesus and the spirit for some unknown reason, i neverĀ  read the bible, although i love jesus and the holy spirit it is not enough. I wanna have the holyy spirit but i know my heart is hard. Is there any hope for me to get back to jesus?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

God isn't put off with our honest anger and questions at him. If you have ever been saved then you still are. God sees your heart and is pained because you are so in such turmoil and you are fill with doubt and confusion.

God loves you more than you can fathom and desires for Christ to be formed in you and for you to be at peace and settled. Believe me God has led you to Worthy Boards to be ministered to.

God has a big hammer called the word of God and it can shatter your hard heart and make it tender and pliable.

Please stop listening to your mind a the Devil and listen to Jesus.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

"...how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings..."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

God specializes in hard hearts and making them gentle.Ā  A new heart also will I give you, and a New Spirit, will IĀ put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.Ā  Ezekiel 36:26Ā 

Ā 

Remember it is not what you have done that get you to heaven, but what Jesus did for each and everyone of us.Ā Ā Speaking of Jesus Christ, Paul stated:Ā  For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.Ā  II Corinthians 5:21

In other words God the Father sent His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ who was sinless, so that everyĀ man and woman on earth (all of us being great sinners)Ā who put their trust inĀ Him (have faith in Christ)Ā Ā are madeĀ righteous by our faith in Christ Jesus.Ā  In this way Christ Jesus became poor that we might be madeĀ rich.

For ye know the grace of our Lord JesusĀ Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich.Ā Ā II Corinthians 8:9

Ā 

But even as we know Christ and grow in our relation to God the Father, we often have to hear Jesus standing and knocking at the door of our hearts.Ā  We let troubles in this world get us worried, and Jesus stand and knocks at our heart's door, wanting us to release these problems into His powerful hands, but He being a very gentle Lord, will not force Himself.Ā  For Jesus tells the Church:Ā  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man shall hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Revelations 3:20

Many Christian tell this verse to non-believers when witnessing to them (which is well and fine), but these words were directed toward the Church.Ā 

Ā 

I think I kinda know somewhat of what you are dealing with Gto5050, as in the last couple of weeks, I really have been emotionally and spiritually drained, and I feel like an orphan like God has forgotten me, but I know of assuredly that if Christ Jesus was to return today I would go to heaven with Him, but as out of it, as i am, it would take me a couple of days to realize what has happened.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I think i heartened my heart against god and jesus and the holy spirit to the point i cant recieve them anymore. I doubt i am going to heaven. I have blasphemised the holy spirit because i had anger towards god and jesus and the spirit for some unknown reason, i neverĀ  read the bible, although i love jesus and the holy spirit it is not enough. I wanna have the holyy spirit but i know my heart is hard. Is there any hope for me to get back to jesus?

I have some good news for you.Ā  You do not need to receive Him any more because you have been bought with a price and sealed as His and therefore He will never leave youĀ and thus Jesus Christ is keeping His promise in being with you alwaysĀ since the first time you had come to and believed in Jesus Christ.Ā 

Ā 

Colossians 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: 23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;.............27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Ā 

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Ā 

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.....20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Ā 

Knowing this truth, and the new reality you have in Christ Jesus, you can look to Him for the power in living the christian life for you do have Him in you to help you to follow Him by faith.

Edited by Hobbes

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

All of us have had to have the hard soil of our hearts and minds plowed so that the Seed of God can take root.Ā  It may not be pleasant but it is what it takes.Ā  Remember God says we all began as enemies of God.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Blessings gto5050

Ā 

Isaiah 55:6-8

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I would also suggest you get a modern English Bible and start reading it. I like the NIV and New JKV, but there are several other very god ones. You're almost like someone who doesn't have a drivers license, and never even read the drivers manual, but you think the police, FBI, and even the CIA are after you. You've probably seen 1 or more Biblical movies, and some are great. But try reading the book they're based on. Let God guide you through it. Just 1 thing I strongly suggest you don't do is to start with the book of Revelation. It's almost all symbolic and will confuse you for a long time. I'd start with Matthew or Mark, and read some Psalms. They make good prayers, and you'll see how even a man like David had doubts too. Ā 

The road to renewal. Sin leads to suffering. Sorrow to repentance. Prayer to hope. Faith to restoration. This is the pattern we see common in the bible.

read hebrews 11:23. As long as you have breath you have hope. God is able to replace a heart of stone with one of flesh. Repent and turn to God with your whole heart.

Hosea 6:1-3

Come and let us return unto the Lord: for He hath torn, and will heal us; He hath smitten and He will bind us up. After two days will he revive us; in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and the former rain unto the earth.

God does not desire even one should perish, even you.

that's beautiful!