gto5050

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

One would have to deny that The Holy Spirit exists to commit the unforgivable sin. I have recently turned back to God and Christ with all my heart and God has been completely faithful in the promise that if I did, that God would quiet me with love, mercy, good and an abundant life in Christ. If you have repented and trusted in Christ for your salvation then the Holy Spirit dwells with-in your soul. You now are born into the Holy Spirit and can ask Christ and God how to be filled with more life and love for everything that Christ commands us. To love God and to love our neighbors, hince everything that the Holy Spirit reveals to us as good and holy. My friend you are holy and a unique part of the kingdom of heaven as long as you continue to have faith that Christ is the only way of salvation for your soul. I trust that this message will give you direction, that is to Christ and God through the Holy Spirit. I give Christ all the praises for being alive and a part of each moment that is promised to us as we grow together. Love and peace of King Yeshua be with you forever! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

One would have to deny that The Holy Spirit exists to commit the unforgivable sin. I have recently turned back to God and Christ with all my heart and God has been completely faithful in the promise that if I did, that God would quiet me with love, mercy, good and an abundant life in Christ. If you have repented and trusted in Christ for your salvation then the Holy Spirit dwells with-in your soul. You now are born into the Holy Spirit and can ask Christ and God how to be filled with more life and love for everything that Christ commands us. To love God and to love our neighbors, hince everything that the Holy Spirit reveals to us as good and holy. My friend you are holy and a unique part of the kingdom of heaven as long as you continue to have faith that Christ is the only way of salvation for your soul. I trust that this message will give you direction, that is to Christ and God through the Holy Spirit. I give Christ all the praises for being alive and a part of each moment that is promised to us as we grow together. Love and peace of King Yeshua be with you forever! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Had you committe the unpardonable sin, you wouldn't even be concerned about it. God is in the business of going after lost sheep. He is the Good Shepherd Who leaves the 99 to go after the one that is lost.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

It is God that gives the increase and enlarges the heart, it just need watering with the word, the Bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  823
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/13/1981

It is God that gives the increase and enlarges the heart, it just need watering with the word, the Bible.

Amen to that!! :D