zolkos

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Me son asked me to publish his college education campaign. He started it in order to make his dreams come true. I did not want bring this here to Worthy because maybe it is not right place for it. We all are in a very difficult financial situation, trying to make two ends meet. My son is struggling to save every penny to cover his education costs. We all are living in Europe since 2003 and things are really tough. He got very high grades and got permission to study in one of the best College but unfortunately cost are high, not so high as they are in the States but still way to expensive and we simply can't afford it. I am not sure if this is right way but maybe there are some good people up there who would like to support him just a little bit. Total cost are around 10K for all 5 years of study so as you see it is a lot lower than in the US but still more than we all can afford. As far as I remember 10K would not be enough for one year of study in the US but over here is enough to cover all. 

*** Removed Solicitation ***

I would be very grateful if you could send out the link to all your friends and relatives.

God bless you all !

From the Terms of Service: "No solicitation of any form will be allowed."

Edited by OneLight
solicitation

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings zolkos

Welcome to Worthy.......do they not have grants ,scholarships & student loans in your country?You said your grandson has very high grades,in the USA high grades will take you very far and there is a lot of funding available for the very bright & gifted student,,,,,I would imagine even more so in much of Europe? Anyway,what about as a foreign exchange student ......I do believe America has many programs for students that would like to come to America to further their education ,I do not know much about it but it is worth looking into....Colleges look to have High grade students to add to their credits!

I just quickly glanced at some sites & it seems there are 16 billion of scholarships available in Europe each year(,www.studyportals.eu/.../16-billion-of-scholarships-available-...)   God will make a way,the prayers of the faithful availeth much........Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I will tell you that I can understand my college is 20,000 dollars total n I'm wondering what I can do. I'm looking for grants but I also want to check out to see what else is out there bc the expensives are way too high. I can't believe what I'm looking at. I'm also calling to see about jobs already so I can work for my final career

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

THANK GOD! PRAISING HIM I JUST PAID OFF MY TUITION FOR MACU! AND I AM ABOUT TO TRANSFER OVER TO ANOTHER COLLEGE! I DEFINITELY GOTTA THANK HIM FOR THIS