• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Does Satan have any control of the weather? I read it somewhere but don't know if its scriptural or not. Can anybody help me out here?

If he can control it to some extent, I wonder if he messes about with the weather sometimes just to try and make us fall for all these climate change hoaxes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

this is the first thing that came to mind

Job 1:18-19
"Your sons and your daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother's house, 19 and behold, a great wind came from across the wilderness and struck the four corners of the house, and it fell on the young people and they died; and I alone have escaped to tell you. " 
NASB

While it doesn't directly say that Satan created the wind, I would find it kind of hard to believe that God himself killed Job's children.....    and a coincidental storm is beyond my thought processes.

It is the only thing in scripture that I can place that might speak of his capabilities.....  It's hard for me for I've read so much out of the Bible about Satan, but this is the only thing Biblical that comes to mind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I might add though that before DARPA took over the installation of HAARP, we had granted those working with Dr. Eastman a patent concerning HAARP controlling upper atmosphere temperatures that could control the Jet Stream.....   which in fact makes much of the weather across the Northern Hemisphere.'

When DARPA took over, all the patents went black and are considered secret and are not even available through Freedom of Information Requests.