Sign in to follow this  
chrysanthemum

Hello, New Here :)

Hello, thanks for taking the time to stop by my post! I'm new here, so I wanted to take a minute introduce myself. I'm chrysanthemum, not my real name but that's what I like to go by online. I'm 27 years old, been married for 9 years now, and I have 3 gorgeous, intelligent, and hillarious girls. The Lord has blessed me greatly, indeed, and I am so thankful!! I got saved in May 1994 when I was only 7 years old. I grew up in a very old fashioned Freewill Baptist church. :)  As an adult, however, I've been attending nondenominational churches with my husband and daughters. I love them, but I sure do miss those classic hymns! I began singing in church when I was 3, and I have always had a passion for singing for the Lord! I think I'll wrap it up there before I write a novel about my life! LOL!

Thanks again, and God Bless!

• Upvote 1

KPaulG    11,571

Hi chrysa.  WELCOME TO WORTHY!

jmlusa2000    1,371

Welcome to worthy :) 

• Upvote 1

RustyAngeL    10,988

Welcome to Worthy in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  We are so happy to have you here.  I too love the older hymns but really love the praise and worship.  I love raising my hands and just letting go of all those things that would weigh us down and stop the blessings that God wants up to have.   

We also have a chat room where we would love to have you come and visit us there too.

I trust you will find the fellowship here that you are looking for. God bless you.

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel.                                                            

• Upvote 2

kwikphilly    26,016

Blessings chrysanthemum....

Welcome to Worthy.........God has surely Blessed you with a lovely family dedicated to serving Him& giving Him Glory......Praise the Lord!It is so nice to hear the wonderful things our Lord does for us & to thank Him for the very simple & most precious treasures there are .....Bless the Lord,,,,Oh my soul!                                                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Upvote 1

alien224    2,378

Welcome

Snow    2,152

Welcome to Worthy Chrysanthemum!

Enjoy Your Stay!

God Bless You