Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue gem

Worst household chore

149 posts in this topic

Hi I was just wondering what household chore you dislike the most.

Mine is cleaning the bathroom/toilet.

Many years ago at my first church, the pastor said there would be toilets to clean in heaven.

When I asked him why, he referred to Jesus eating fish while in his resurrected body and someone having to clean up after all that eating and the subsequent waste disposal.

I never quite worked out whether he was serious or not, but as there will be no more crying, tears or sorrow in heaven, then I assume if there are toilets in heaven then that little job won't be given to me ;-)

Humm just a thought but I hope there are no Andrex puppies to clean up after either! Only kidding.

So what chore do you dislike the most.

I don't mind any of it - but when you get it looking half-way how you  want; clean, tidy, not too cluttered -  and then it all gets sabotaged... that is very wearing on the house-wifely heart. It's like birds building nests innit - that twig goes THERE, and that one tucks under THERE, and then she settles down to  look after her brood all snug and contented... well MY twigs never  get to go where I want them... very frustrating!

Edited by pawz

I enjoy household chores and so does my domestic servant , it keeps her in a job and busy.   :whistling:

After all, "A women's work is never done" ( Rightfully so) 

:24:

PS. I refuse to use the term ,"Charlady", it is not pc.   :26:

sir you are a chauvinist!!

not to mention 'mischievous'...

Yes but it's funny!

Pawz know just wot u mean. I just wish I had a Mary poppins thumb click, to make everything return to its place.

Ncn awww - I bet your really a house husband in disguise.

Dishes. I've done them once since I got married. Which is one more time then I told my wife I would before we got married lol

i have no favorite chores. but when my older grandsons (ages 8, 6 and 6) are here, they have chores... daily chores, including the toilet and the bathroom sink. right now my 3 year old grandson is staying for a month... he's mostly but not completely potty trained... and i'm teaching him that when he pees, he has to get toilet paper and wipe down the rim of the toilet (and anywhere else he might have sprayed) and put the seat back down. 

never too young to train a little man how to keep a woman happy, right? :)

i just had my first granddaughter. i don't think i'll bother teaching her to clean toilets. men make the messes, they should be the ones to clean it!

I just had my first granddaughter. I don't think I'll bother teaching her to clean toilets. men make the messes, they should be the ones to clean it!

:o and double  :o

Slander I tell you. 

Tis a cruel world that we live in. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0