• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I heard a story   a while back that I think is a great example of faith and its a true story. There was a Christian lady who was imprisioned and tortured for her faith there was a man who did most of the beating who despised her faith so his beatings were far harsher. But never gave up hope and prayed every day and one day was released. years later she is preaching in a town square when a man tells her how moved he was by her message and wanted to be saved, guess who this man was? Yep thats right the very man that tortured her, he reached out his hand to her and she knew she had to let go of her anger and hate for him so as she reached to his hand prayed for supernatural forgiveness and the second they touched she was overcome with love and forgivenenss.

We ask God for things all the time, we ask for more faith for more love we ask for a miracle, but sometimes God requires us to meet him half way.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Corrie tenBoom. She was imprisoned in Auschwitz for sheltering Jews and helping them to escape. She also had to watch her sister being beaten, who later died there in the gas chambers. Corried was released due to a "typographical error." After her release she traveled by herself around the world to tell people in prisons and relocation camps about Jesus. She is also one of the people I hope to meet in heaven someday.

Two of my favorite booklets that she wrote are "Amazing Love" and "Not Good if Detatched,"

Blessings,

Willa