Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tigger398

Will the economy crash again

41 posts in this topic

I heard that our economy is getting better, or might be a lie from news. lol. I also wonder will it crash again like it did before and more jobs will be lost. People still don't seem to be spending.

I heard that our economy is getting better, or might be a lie from news. lol. I also wonder will it crash again like it did before and more jobs will be lost. People still don't seem to be spending.

Yes it will.

When is the question.

It has before and it will again. 

I dont trust the news, they arent allowed to tell the full truth because they dont want a world wide panic so they tell half truth about the details of such things. Yes it will crash and probably soon, I heard they are working on making a chip the new currency but that isnt proven yet.

Yes it will.

When is the question.

It has before and it will again. 

Yes it will get better or yes it will crash again. I guess I'm confused lol

When you say crash again, are you implying the economy is doing good now?

When you say crash again, are you implying the economy is doing good now?

it would have to actually get better in order to crash again. or crash completly . . .

it would have to actually get better in order to crash again. or crash completly . . .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so yes it will get better then it will crash again. 

Our economy is very vulnerable and unsustainable. It has for a long time. We are mostly unaware of this because we have prospered in this fiat and globally unified system. However the bucket has been kicked down the road too often and become too big. The well will run dry soon. Our country is dependent on many external factors and dependent on other countries and international banking cartels. It doesn't matter though... It will be solved by war. Other nations know this and are preparing for a new currency with their alliances.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0