• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

I keep trying to convince my younger bother that the US Dollar wil soon collapse, because the Dollar was once back by Silver and Gold and I seriously doubt that we have any precious metal reserve left, also, we have a false economy, Washington is hiding the true picture of the recession and the economy. No Country in the world wants to trade in Dollars. It would surprise me is the Dollar would collapse before 2016 or before.

It doesn't matter if the dollar is backed by gold or not. It has a value we place on it for any product or service. It's nowhere near collapsing.

Edited by gigman7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I keep trying to convince my younger bother that the US Dollar wil soon collapse, because the Dollar was once back by Silver and Gold and I seriously doubt that we have any precious metal reserve left, also, we have a false economy, Washington is hiding the true picture of the recession and the economy. No Country in the world wants to trade in Dollars. It would surprise me is the Dollar would collapse before 2016 or before.

It doesn't matter if the dollar is backed by gold or not. It has a value we place on it for any product or service. It's nowhere near collapsing.
Oh, really; and you didn't care enough to give me a smiley. :-)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger

Surely ,the day will come when our currency will not be worth the paper it is printed on ....when?Who knows? How do we know this,,,,history & prophecy,.......from the past & the future...............& basic trade & economics of course ,it maybe quite a while  but with all the activity & agitation throughout the world we cannot be sure a war will not break out & change everything rapidly                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Silver Reserve Note

http://marketshadows.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Silver-Certificate-v.-Federal-Reserve-Note.jpg

This page cites that our Gold was transferred to Europe.

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/632

Lenin said: "The surest way to overthrow an established social order is to debauch its currency."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

It does matter what it is backed by. Otherwise it's just a piece of paper and represents nothing other than...well, paper and someone telling you it has value (what a gimmick, huh?) The dollar is currently backed by OPEC oil. Many peoples and nations benefit from the current system. However, we can borrow(from the private Fed)/print (our treasury prints it) as much as we'd like, and this can cause artificial inflation (devaluing the dollar).This steals the value from those who hold it in the reserves. This is why China doesn't like the system so far. It steals from them indirectly.

One form of inflation is based on growth and another in excess is based on mere printing. The stock market growing doesn't show just pure growth, it shows inflation. There is much manipulation also involved to sustain this system without feeling immediate fraudulent effects. However, our economy is unsustainable. It is extremely vulnerable to outside factors (derivatives, foreign investment, rates, other nations reserves, wars, divestment, etc.)

To keep it simple, The Federal Reserve (Which is not Federal and there is no reserve) has explicit authority over our rates (Not our politicians!). We (the US) borrow from them (International private bankers aka our central bank). The borrower is a slave to the lender. The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. We are in the red...not the black! This is very bad...not good. We are in debt ($17 trillion+). We are not a creditor, we are insane debt! Unsustainable debt. Only allowed to continue by extremely low rates. The stock market is a bubble that can pop at any point. We HAVE to borrow from the FED. If they raise our rates even very little the interest on our debt will become difficult at best and depending on how much and how fast; unbearable and unpayable.

A collapse of the old order (the current one) will have to occur for a new one to arise. This is the aim, the goal and the future (it's not if...but when). That's the question. A collapse WILL occur and major wars will begin (or vice versa).But they will both happen. Then the ruling class will be able to create a new order out of the chaos.

In my opinion, the stage is set for this to happen at any point and probably sooner than later. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

It does matter what it is backed by. Otherwise it's just a piece of paper and represents nothing other than...well, paper and someone telling you it has value (what a gimmick, huh?) The dollar is currently backed by OPEC oil. Many peoples and nations benefit from the current system. However, we can borrow(from the private Fed)/print (our treasury prints it) as much as we'd like, and this can cause artificial inflation (devaluing the dollar).This steals the value from those who hold it in the reserves. This is why China doesn't like the system so far. It steals from them indirectly.

One form of inflation is based on growth and another in excess is based on mere printing. The stock market growing doesn't show just pure growth, it shows inflation. There is much manipulation also involved to sustain this system without feeling immediate fraudulent effects. However, our economy is unsustainable. It is extremely vulnerable to outside factors (derivatives, foreign investment, rates, other nations reserves, wars, divestment, etc.)

To keep it simple, The Federal Reserve (Which is not Federal and there is no reserve) has explicit authority over our rates (Not our politicians!). We (the US) borrow from them (International private bankers aka our central bank). The borrower is a slave to the lender. The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. We are in the red...not the black! This is very bad...not good. We are in debt ($17 trillion+). We are not a creditor, we are insane debt! Unsustainable debt. Only allowed to continue by extremely low rates. The stock market is a bubble that can pop at any point. We HAVE to borrow from the FED. If they raise our rates even very little the interest on our debt will become difficult at best and depending on how much and how fast; unbearable and unpayable.

A collapse of the old order (the current one) will have to occur for a new one to arise. This is the aim, the goal and the future (it's not if...but when). That's the question. A collapse WILL occur and major wars will begin (or vice versa).But they will both happen. Then the ruling class will be able to create a new order out of the chaos.

In my opinion, the stage is set for this to happen at any point and probably sooner than later.

Really...

All of what you stated has been stated over and over and over again since the 1920s. There are some many theories out there on the economy, but none hold any water.If you wait long enough most of it will occur, but not all.

Edited by Enoc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

a shemitah  the 25th of this month, and it ends on Sept 13th next year......    the last one was when the stock market crashed in 2008, and the one before that crashed in 2001.   That one was over the twin towers going down.

In 1994 there was a huge bond sell off and the people in the financial business lost huge amounts of money.

In October of 1987 the stock market crashed

So, if this country doesn't have it's act together I would look for another financial disaster, and maybe another 9/11

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

No, it does not matter. It has a value set by the general public and business. We can say it is worth so many pounds of gold or so many pounds of watermelons. It doesn't matter. If a collapse occurs, it will happen no matter what it is backed by.

Really...

All of what you stated has been stated over and over and over again since the 1920s. There are some many theories out there on the economy, but none hold any water.If you wait long enough most of it will occur, but not all.

The theory is called sound money. Fiat currencies always collapse, and have for hundreds and hundreds of years. Governments cannot resist the temptation to print prosperity and debt. They lack self-control and are greedy. Look at the history of fiat paper currencies and how over time governments debase their money and it always ends in failure.

This sounds like what my dad says, "Jeff, come on- Jesus isn't coming back...I mean they've been saying this stuff since I was a little kid (actually much longer)." And I say, "Is it not obvious from what they were saying that it is coming to pass, can you not see we are closer? to this occurrence. Because it has taken time in your eyes, does this nullify truth?" 

No, it does not matter. It has a value set by the general public and business. We can say it is worth so many pounds of gold or so many pounds of watermelons. It doesn't matter. If a collapse occurs, it will happen no matter what it is backed by.

It does matter, but so be it, are theories are different. However, I restate that this system was designed to collapse, and we are closer to this occurring than most think for the reasons above and more.