• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

I keep trying to convince my younger bother that the US Dollar wil soon collapse, because the Dollar was once back by Silver and Gold and I seriously doubt that we have any precious metal reserve left, also, we have a false economy, Washington is hiding the true picture of the recession and the economy. No Country in the world wants to trade in Dollars. It would surprise me is the Dollar would collapse before 2016 or before.

It doesn't matter if the dollar is backed by gold or not. It has a value we place on it for any product or service. It's nowhere near collapsing.

It does matter what it is backed by. Otherwise it's just a piece of paper and represents nothing other than...well, paper and someone telling you it has value (what a gimmick, huh?) The dollar is currently backed by OPEC oil. Many peoples and nations benefit from the current system. However, we can borrow(from the private Fed)/print (our treasury prints it) as much as we'd like, and this can cause artificial inflation (devaluing the dollar).This steals the value from those who hold it in the reserves. This is why China doesn't like the system so far. It steals from them indirectly.

One form of inflation is based on growth and another in excess is based on mere printing. The stock market growing doesn't show just pure growth, it shows inflation. There is much manipulation also involved to sustain this system without feeling immediate fraudulent effects. However, our economy is unsustainable. It is extremely vulnerable to outside factors (derivatives, foreign investment, rates, other nations reserves, wars, divestment, etc.)

To keep it simple, The Federal Reserve (Which is not Federal and there is no reserve) has explicit authority over our rates (Not our politicians!). We (the US) borrow from them (International private bankers aka our central bank). The borrower is a slave to the lender. The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. We are in the red...not the black! This is very bad...not good. We are in debt ($17 trillion+). We are not a creditor, we are insane debt! Unsustainable debt. Only allowed to continue by extremely low rates. The stock market is a bubble that can pop at any point. We HAVE to borrow from the FED. If they raise our rates even very little the interest on our debt will become difficult at best and depending on how much and how fast; unbearable and unpayable.

A collapse of the old order (the current one) will have to occur for a new one to arise. This is the aim, the goal and the future (it's not if...but when). That's the question. A collapse WILL occur and major wars will begin (or vice versa).But they will both happen. Then the ruling class will be able to create a new order out of the chaos.

In my opinion, the stage is set for this to happen at any point and probably sooner than later. 

No, it does not matter. It has a value set by the general public and business. We can say it is worth so many pounds of gold or so many pounds of watermelons. It doesn't matter. If a collapse occurs, it will happen no matter what it is backed by.

It does matter, but so be it, are theories are different. However, I restate that this system was designed to collapse, and we are closer to this occurring than most think for the reasons above and more.

A theory doesn't make it collapse. If we can get through the next 2 years of this administration and reverse some recent changes, our economy can, and probably will grow strong again.

This system wasn't designed to collapse. That's absurd. It’s maybe the best system ever put into place.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

a system created on debt. Sounds very sustainable. 

What does the bible have to say? O babylon...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

I keep trying to convince my younger bother that the US Dollar wil soon collapse, because the Dollar was once back by Silver and Gold and I seriously doubt that we have any precious metal reserve left, also, we have a false economy, Washington is hiding the true picture of the recession and the economy. No Country in the world wants to trade in Dollars. It would surprise me is the Dollar would collapse before 2016 or before.

It doesn't matter if the dollar is backed by gold or not. It has a value we place on it for any product or service. It's nowhere near collapsing.

It does matter what it is backed by. Otherwise it's just a piece of paper and represents nothing other than...well, paper and someone telling you it has value (what a gimmick, huh?) The dollar is currently backed by OPEC oil. Many peoples and nations benefit from the current system. However, we can borrow(from the private Fed)/print (our treasury prints it) as much as we'd like, and this can cause artificial inflation (devaluing the dollar).This steals the value from those who hold it in the reserves. This is why China doesn't like the system so far. It steals from them indirectly.

One form of inflation is based on growth and another in excess is based on mere printing. The stock market growing doesn't show just pure growth, it shows inflation. There is much manipulation also involved to sustain this system without feeling immediate fraudulent effects. However, our economy is unsustainable. It is extremely vulnerable to outside factors (derivatives, foreign investment, rates, other nations reserves, wars, divestment, etc.)

To keep it simple, The Federal Reserve (Which is not Federal and there is no reserve) has explicit authority over our rates (Not our politicians!). We (the US) borrow from them (International private bankers aka our central bank). The borrower is a slave to the lender. The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. We are in the red...not the black! This is very bad...not good. We are in debt ($17 trillion+). We are not a creditor, we are insane debt! Unsustainable debt. Only allowed to continue by extremely low rates. The stock market is a bubble that can pop at any point. We HAVE to borrow from the FED. If they raise our rates even very little the interest on our debt will become difficult at best and depending on how much and how fast; unbearable and unpayable.

A collapse of the old order (the current one) will have to occur for a new one to arise. This is the aim, the goal and the future (it's not if...but when). That's the question. A collapse WILL occur and major wars will begin (or vice versa).But they will both happen. Then the ruling class will be able to create a new order out of the chaos.

In my opinion, the stage is set for this to happen at any point and probably sooner than later. 

No, it does not matter. It has a value set by the general public and business. We can say it is worth so many pounds of gold or so many pounds of watermelons. It doesn't matter. If a collapse occurs, it will happen no matter what it is backed by.

It does matter, but so be it, are theories are different. However, I restate that this system was designed to collapse, and we are closer to this occurring than most think for the reasons above and more.

A theory doesn't make it collapse. If we can get through the next 2 years of this administration and reverse some recent changes, our economy can, and probably will grow strong again.

This system wasn't designed to collapse. That's absurd. It’s maybe the best system ever put into place.

Its a theory only because it is being refused to believed, kind of like creationism. We are 17 trillion in debt, not credit. It is unsustainable. That word means cannot continue at some point. We'll see in 2 years. We have a Muslim in office and everyone is unaware for some reason that we are at war with Islam and have been. As a nation we are stiff-necked, unrepentant, wicked, and blind. For these reasons and coming against Israel are the reasons judgement is upon us. Is this too sensational to be able to see?

Its a theory only because it is being refused to believed, kind of like creationism. We are 17 trillion in debt, not credit. It is unsustainable. That word means cannot continue at some point. We'll see in 2 years. We have a Muslim in office and everyone is unaware for some reason that we are war with Islam and have been. As a nation we are stiff-necked, unrepentant, wicked, and blind. For these reasons and coming against Israel are the reasons judgement is upon us. Is this too sensational to be able to see?

I agree with most of what you are saying. We can't keep going the way we are going but that does't mean it can't be turned around. The economy is strong, though not as strong as it was 10 years ago.

The theory is more like the theory of evolution.

Its a theory only because it is being refused to believed, kind of like creationism. We are 17 trillion in debt, not credit. It is unsustainable. That word means cannot continue at some point. We'll see in 2 years. We have a Muslim in office and everyone is unaware for some reason that we are war with Islam and have been. As a nation we are stiff-necked, unrepentant, wicked, and blind. For these reasons and coming against Israel are the reasons judgement is upon us. Is this too sensational to be able to see?

I agree with most of what you are saying. We can't keep going the way we are going but that does't mean it can't be turned around. The economy is strong, though not as strong as it was 10 years ago.

God bless you also Glenn,

We have state sanctioned murder of the innocent (abortion), homosexuality rampant, wickedness and immorality unconfessed, and unrepentant Godlessness in abundance. I think anything short of full hearted repentance is going to collapse our economy. This is why and how come it will happen. Either way, I think we will find out soon regardless of the next politician (if we make it there).

God bless you also Glenn,

We have state sanctioned murder of the innocent (abortion), homosexuality rampant, wickedness and immorality unconfessed, and unrepentant Godlessness in abundance. I think anything short of full hearted repentance is going to collapse our economy. This is why and how come it will happen. Either way, I think we will find out soon regardless of the next politician (if we make it there).

Can't disagree. We need to move back to being a Christian nation. That will take a completely different type of leader. But God can heal us.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I happened to watch Jonathan Cahn's interview, in which he explained and showed how the shemitah dates have on many occasions been the times when great falls have happened, also on the economical front. That was interesting, never figured that one. So if what he says holds true as for future as well, we will most certainly witness a fall, or depression. It's not like I am a huge fan of the man himself, but what he told sounds quite interesting, as for the biblical calender and so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi faith please God,

I so appreciate your insightful comments & totally agree with you. Good on you for doing research, keeping informed. & sharing it.

All the best to you & your family. Marilyn.

Hi faith please God,

I so appreciate your insightful comments & totally agree with you. Good on you for doing research, keeping informed. & sharing it.

All the best to you & your family. Marilyn.

Thank you very much Marilyn. I really appreciate it! :)