• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1981

I am a soon to 33 year old woman that is currently seperated from my spouse. He started off lieing to me about doing drugs and I ended up finding several different things in my house. I had to choose between my kids and my husband at that time as he was on drugs and I his ex wife had been calling dfs on him. The officer told me that if drugs were found in my house that I would lose my children. I ended up moving into a house by myself with me and my children. We have now been seperated for 2 years but I still love him very much and we still spend time together every now and then. He still hangs out with the people that does drugs though. I am at my end of the rope. I have prayed non stop for something to happen to where we can have our family back together again. I am however scared that he is still using and I just can't let him move back in only to do drugs and be in the same situation I was in before. Please someone tell me what Jesus would do in these circumstances. I am at a loss here. I read my Bible constantly but I am still searching for an answer to this question. Any Christian advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi again Belle,

I just responded to you on another thread and will add this to my payers for you. There is great reason for the body of believers here to pray for you. I would just encourage you that you should not feel alone in your struggle for if you are abiding in Christ then be assured He is in your struggles. I am glad these forum Christians are praying for you, that is the bond of Christian love for one another, but you should also confide with others in your church because that physical community of saints can and should help you and be a source of collective strength to you. With drugs you certainly are right not to enable their disease and their poor life choices. Sin's power is to enslave us towards ungodly things and I have seen first hand, with respect to drugs and alcohol, things I believed people would never do. It is the ruin of sin on steroids, that will continue to corrupt the beautiful mind, heart and soul that God initially created. The devil comes to steal and destroy but remember Christ has overcome all enemies and frustrated the will of the evil one and so you too, through faith in Christ, shall be able to overcome all evil adversity launched against you.

John 10:10

“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,”

Says the LORD.

Again sister rely on the Lord for every decision, protecting your family as a mother, and being faithful and true to look to Him and His Word in following the right path for you and your children. There is still hope God could turn it all around so I would encourage you to wait on the Lord.

May God Bless you, Pat

Thank you again for all of your kind thoughts and words. It is really appreciated! Especially all the prayers.

Thank you so much! God Bless

Belle

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation.  My advise would be to continue to pray.  Use scripture in your prayer, because that is God's word, and He never goes against His word. Surround yourself around Godly people.  Hopefully it is God's will to change your husbands heart, and he will come around and repent.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/06/1981

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation.  My advise would be to continue to pray.  Use scripture in your prayer, because that is God's word, and He never goes against His word. Surround yourself around Godly people.  Hopefully it is God's will to change your husbands heart, and he will come around and repent.

Thank you for your advice Advancing! God Bless you!

Belle