Sign in to follow this  
FreeinChrist

Favorite Desserts?

So what are some of your favorite desserts?  

I love lemon meringue pie, cheese cake, and snickerdoodle cookies, yum them is the best type of cookies, although ginger cookies are a close second.   The only problem with the lemon meringue pie, is it rather high on carbs, something not good for us diabetics.

Really? I thought sugar wasn't good for diabetics.......  all the things you listed are packed with sugar.  My favourite dessert is ice cream.  Love ice cream.  Baking is okay but I would rather have fruit and/or cheese over baked goods.  However moderation in all things, that's the main point I guess. :)

I make great oatmeal cookies. The raisins are cooked and the juice is used to moisten the mix. The flour is half whole wheat. Thick , moist and chewy. Peach cobbler and apple crisp ala mode are close runner ups.

Blessings,

Willa

Hot apple pie or pumpkin pie it'll be for me

Oh and pecan pie and peach too while I'm at it! Lol

Guest LadyC

triple chocolate meltdown at applebees! i only have it about once a year, but it makes the best birthday treat.

other than that, i'm very fond of orange or lime sherbet.

Anything with chocolate in it. I have a great recipe for chocolate mud cake and I think that might be my favourite. Chocolate mousse is another favourite.... Now I'm hungry lol :(

c h e e s e c a k e

did I say cheesecake?

and shortbread cookies...the real ones from Scotland

and some other stuff

I really really like desserts.

The absolutely best thing about being an adult is that no one can tell me that I can't have dessert first, because it will spoil my dinner. Now I can have dessert whenever I would like to, which is quite often. I have dessert first and then dinner. I see myself as well rounded.  

Chocolate is great. Apricot pie or danish is great.

But, my favorite is my favorite because it is so hard to find so I rarely get it.

Profiteroles.

A profiterole, cream puff, or choux à la crème is a French dessert choux pastry ball filled with whipped cream, pastry cream, custard, or ice cream.

LR0206_Profiteroles.jpg.rend.sni12col.la

why didn't you say so?  

I will take the real and make it double, whipped cream...now that u mention it, mille-feuilles are one of mine...but Im not sure they are profiteroles  

rec_r1_53793v0fc.jpg

I can get excited just over fresh strawberries.....   hummm,     Put chocolate over them and ....   oooooohhhhh  my.....   dark chocolate and one gets a bit sinful if one is not careful.

Sign in to follow this