Sign in to follow this  
FreeinChrist

Favorite Desserts?

A profiterole, cream puff, or choux à la crème is a French dessert choux pastry ball filled with whipped cream, pastry cream, custard, or ice cream.

LR0206_Profiteroles.jpg.rend.sni12col.la

why didn't you say so?  

I will take the real and make it double, whipped cream...now that u mention it, mille-feuilles are one of mine...but Im not sure they are profiteroles  

rec_r1_53793v0fc.jpg

One of my two favorites too. Ils sont super bon...

ah monsieur...tu veut parler en francais?  si tu veut...........cool_20.png

Non, je ne veut pas...lol

A profiterole, cream puff, or choux à la crème is a French dessert choux pastry ball filled with whipped cream, pastry cream, custard, or ice cream.

LR0206_Profiteroles.jpg.rend.sni12col.la

why didn't you say so?  

I will take the real and make it double, whipped cream...now that u mention it, mille-feuilles are one of mine...but Im not sure they are profiteroles  

rec_r1_53793v0fc.jpg

I made those cream puffs lots of times..with real whipping cream filling :) They are easy to make!

i'll go for blueberry pie alamode since its not so sinful for my diet haha:D

blueberryalamode_zps2bd8f37c.jpg

Eating is not the thing I like best to do.....

Eating shouldn't be considered as a performance, but of nourishment (not saying desserts) but things like chicken, fish, vegetables, these are victuals that are of necessity for proper body nourishment.

Its hard to pick just one when I really am a fan of most desserts. I love baklava and cheesecake and gelato and pudding and brownies and twinkies, and pies especially Pecan and Mince meats.

Sign in to follow this