Sign in to follow this  
FreeinChrist

Favorite Desserts?

Its hard to pick just one when I really am a fan of most desserts. I love baklava and cheesecake and gelato and pudding and brownies and twinkies, and pies especially Pecan and Mince meats.

me too!

ok this thread is making me hungry. Why all the torturous pictures of yummy pie with ice cream?

ok this thread is making me hungry. Why all the torturous pictures of yummy pie with ice cream?

:)

Winter's Coming~!

LOL Joe. so true so true. I guess some pies are associated with winter and others with summer. 

Dessert is my favorite dessert. :emot-partyblower:  But if I have to pick, it's a tie between Boston cream pie and eclairs. Especially those little one's that are in the frozen dessert section. Take one out and pop it in your mouth and it melts into savory deliciousness.

According to my husband, I don't have a sweet tooth; but all my teeth are sweet! :laughing:

I love: chocolate brownies, apple crumble cakes with chestnuts, apple pie with butter scotch ice-cream, ice-cream sundaes (all sorts - the more, the merrier!), chocolate fondue... the list is endless!

chocolate fondue sounds so yummy. I been wanting to make that and also apple crisp is good when its cold out.

Sign in to follow this