• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Massorite,

Even though I am from Australia I believe WE are the Body of Christ all over the world. As you said God rains on the just & unjust but `God bless America or Australia, ` etc will only happen in the millennium as at the moment ALL countries are under the sway of the evil one, as God`s word tells us.

`We know that we are from God & the WHOLE WORLD lies in the power of the evil one.` (1 John 5: 19)

Also had you considered that our Lord has been building & maturing His Body for 2000 years & to say that `the church has failed God,` is really to denigrate the work of our Lord. Now I`m sure you are not meaning that. Do you perhaps mean `the church system of man,` & not Christ`s Body? I think we need to be very careful to differentiate between what is of man & what is of God. You have seen the sinfulness of those calling them selves Christians, & I pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the real Body of Christ, & glorify Him for what He is doing. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Cletus...

I enjoy reading your posts as well & it is a very good thing that you brought up my post that can easily be misunderstood as I have written it,,,,,when I separate myself  from the "we" it is not because I think myself as one without sin or the need for repentance but i fact,the complete opposite,,,,,perhaps I sometimes take for granted that my Worthy family knows me & knows what I am saying but there are many that do not know me from Adams house cat!!!!LOL So let me rectify this the best way I can to try & show my true intent....

No,I do not kill babies or support the gay agenda & so many of the laws passed by the gov't .....does this mean that I claim to be without sin?Absolutely not!!!!!Only because of Jesus Christ & the covering of His Precious Blood am I found blameless but the flesh continues to war against the spirit & have in me a repentant heart......that is where I am not part of any "we",,,,,,the unrepentant hearts in America!I love my Country & my heart breaks that people will not call upon God ,will not repent & ask forgiveness ,,,,I gladly & willingly stand in the gap for America,on my knees in repentance for myself & this entire Country ....that He will be OUR God & WE will be his people.

I hope that clarifies my intentions.......I am a filthy ,wretched sinner saved by Grace...& the first to say so because if God can save me He can save anyone.....Because WE deserve it?No,because he loves us!!!!!  I think Marylin really expressed what I could not  & my feelings are probably best described by what she said   ,,,,,                       

Also had you considered that our Lord has been building & maturing His Body for 2000 years & to say that `the church has failed God,` is really to denigrate the work of our Lord. Now I`m sure you are not meaning that. Do you perhaps mean `the church system of man,` & not Christ`s Body? I think we need to be very careful to differentiate between what is of man & what is of God. You have seen the sinfulness of those calling them selves Christians, & I pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the real Body of Christ, & glorify Him for what He is doing.

posted by Marylin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

The problem with that is that God only blesses those that believe and worship Him and blessings are not always things that we can touch or feel with our bodies.

Philippians 4:19 "And my God shall supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Most folks misunderstand this verse and think that it is speaking about carnal riches but the scripture says "His riches and Glory". Since when are the things of this world part of the riches and glory of the things of God?

You forgot one...

Matthew 6:19

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I use the word Church because that is the word unsaved or unrepentant Christians recognize. I don't use the word Body which are few in number compared to the number in the Church because the Body of Christ are true lovers of Christ and obey him.

My eyes are wide open and my focus is on America. Judgment is coming to the rest of the world for rejecting God but Judgment is coming to America sooner then every other country and the message God has given to me is for America. However my message can be directed at the whole church world wide. The Catholic Church for example boasts of 2,000,000,000+ members and we know that they are spread all over the world.

Here in America I can go into any grocery store and in the international food section there will be glass tubes as big around as a tennis ball and about 10 or 12 inches tall, that are filled with wax with a wick inside of them. On the outside of these candles are pictures of a saint such as Saint Joseph that the Catholic Church has deemed worthy of praying too and is the Patron Saint and protector of Carpenters and Fathers or Pope John Paul or Mary the mother of Jesus or a picture of Our Lady of Quadalupe and many more. Each Saint has their own prayer function. What they do is buy one of these candle that represents what ever need they have, Take the Candle home, light it and pray to that particular Saint instead of praying to the only one who can intercede for us. All of these saints are supposed to be intercessors along with Christ. This means that 1/3+ of the worlds population are practicing paganism and they don't even know it. Thanks to the teachings of the Catholic Church.

THANYOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Very good. Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

America cannot be saved.

We who preach the truth in America are doing it for her destruction and not her salvation. The message will not be heeded.

The Lord sends men to preach before he comes. We go and preach he comes after...remember Sodom.

Practice what you preach, then preach boldly.

America cannot be saved.

For someone who is still sorting things out you sure no how to preach condemnation. There is always HOPE FOR REPENTANCE AND A RETURN TO GOD. Even up to the last minute. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I see the signs and I here folks saying "God Bless America" and my insides curdle.

We kill 1 million + of Gods created babies a year. We pass laws that make that which is an abomination in the eyes of God legal. The church and its many denominations are embracing the gay agenda and abortion and we are eliminating God from any and everything we can.

What makes us think that we deserve to be blessed as one nation under God?

I have two signs on the back of my truck. On the driver side of the tail gate, one sign reads "America and the Church Have Failed God" and on the passenger side of the tail gate the other sign reads "We Must Repent Before Judgment Comes Upon Us". Believe me when I say that I have seen folks driving 70 MPH with their cell phone up and taking a picture of my signs.

God inspired me to put those signs on the tail gate of my truck because His Patience with America is growing thin and will soon bring judgment upon us.

What do you think.

One million perfect brand new sinless people sent strait to heaven each year....  over my 67 years there have been many days that it would have been perfectly ok with me if mom had aborted me

Just one more view from a different angel....

And an ungodly view at that. I guess you didn't take my entire post into account. According to scripture God gave each and everyone of those babies a name BEFORE they were in their mothers womb and God had a plan and a God job for them to do during their life time here on the earth. I agree that those babies did go to a better place, but being aborted in no way shape or form was the plan of God for those babies included killing them before the plan of God was implemented. Going to heaven before they were even fully formed is not in any way a good reason to abort them. So can you tell me what they look like now? Do they still look like a lump of flesh with nubs for arms and legs and a head. Or maybe they were developed far enough along to have fingers and toes before they were killed. When Jesus was raised from the grave except for the holes in his hand, feet and the hole in his side he looked just like he did the day he died before he was disfigured by men . Do you think those babies look now the way they did the day they died? 

You have 24,000+ posts which tells me that you have been a Christian for a long time. But you still from time to time wish that your mother had aborted you, which also tells me that sometimes you get upset with your mother because she didn't abort you.

I would rather be with Jesus now instead of being in this earth but I have never regretted the day I was born like you have. Even when I was a stone cold sinner.

Brother you have some concerns that you need to take to Christ because you should be embracing life each and every day for Christ because of His sacrifice. Even when you wake up and are depressed or unhappy or angry or hurt or sick you should work to over come these things spiritually and never wish death upon yourself. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

And an ungodly view at that. I guess you didn't take my entire post into account. According to scripture God gave each and everyone of those babies a name BEFORE they were in their mothers womb and God had a plan and a God job for them to do during their life time here on the earth. I agree that those babies did go to a better place, but being aborted in no way shape or form was the plan of God for those babies included killing them before the plan of God was implemented. Going to heaven before they were even fully formed is not in any way a good reason to abort them. So can you tell me what they look like now? Do they still look like a lump of flesh with nubs for arms and legs and a head. Or maybe they were developed far enough along to have fingers and toes before they were killed. When Jesus was raised from the grave except for the holes in his hand, feet and the hole in his side he looked just like he did the day he died before he was disfigured by men . Do you think those babies look now the way they did the day they died? 

You have 24,000+ posts which tells me that you have been a Christian for a long time. But you still from time to time wish that your mother had aborted you, which also tells me that sometimes you get upset with your mother because she didn't abort you.

I would rather be with Jesus now instead of being in this earth but I have never regretted the day I was born like you have. Even when I was a stone cold sinner.

Brother you have some concerns that you need to take to Christ because you should be embracing life each and every day for Christ because of His sacrifice. Even when you wake up and are depressed or unhappy or angry or hurt or sick you should work to over come these things spiritually and never wish death upon yourself. 

I don't have any concerns to take to anyone......   I didn't say that I agreed with abortion, just that we should not feel sorry for anyone who has gone to heaven...    abortion is murder......    but the babies themselves are not to be pitied