• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Dear Worthy family,

I felt I owed you this explanation. To those of you who know me well or the longest, you may have already guessed this. However, I write this particularly for newer members who may not be aware of my situation. 

I have no choice but to be gone for longer periods of time than I would like to be ...due to chronic illness. Unfortunately, it ends up that most of my posts are prayer requests. I know that you probably understand the need for this, but I still find myself feeling guilty and sad  :( that I am unable to participate on other forums as I long to.

Perhaps some day...Lord willing, this will change. I would love to post in various forums. And as soon as I get some medical help and the Touch of the Master's Hand in healing, I will.  :emot-nod:  Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I love you & miss you. I would never snub you or lose interest in you. I am going to a doctor appointment today in hope of some answers...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying for healing.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I too am struggling with my health and am off of the forum for long periods of time.  Sometimes I wonder if people think that I am a troll!  :happyhappy:   It never occured to me to explain why I am absent for long periods of time.  Thank you for your courage.  I too am praying for healing for you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I would never think u were snubbing anyone here. That is understandable we are praying for you and look forward to your return to worthy.  God be with you turtle.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

God's angel is coming to you soon. Cast off the yoke of the world. It will no longer provide you comfort. The Son of Man has sent Prince Michael to close the age.

The prayers of a righteous person are heard in Heaven. Jesus is with you. You are never alone.